Chunklyn Shrill - Horny For Attention: Part 109

Cashmina
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Chunklyn Shrill - Horny For Attention: Part 109

Post by Cashmina »

nattydread wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 6:27 pm
Loving the negative comments under that video....she had an agenda by making him address that on the podcast....he calls her his gurl...I mean....she certainly acts like one instead of an adult so...
I’ve managed to take a gander. And apparently a “tell all” from Jaclyn is coming soon.

We are years too late for a tell all, and we know it’s all going to be lies anyway

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

she's been working on those lies for 2 1/2 years, you guise

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

Post by captaincaliena2 »

Cashmina wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 12:56 am
nattydread wrote:
Loving the negative comments under that video....she had an agenda by making him address that on the podcast....he calls her his gurl...I mean....she certainly acts like one instead of an adult so...
I’ve managed to take a gander. And apparently a “tell all” from Jaclyn is coming soon.

We are years too late for a tell all, and we know it’s all going to be lies anyway
A tell all? Honey you're too late! Marlena already did it :roll:
In the very beginning when he is asked about how he feels about cancel culture...I had to turn off the video because the level of over acting was just too much for me. Took me a little bit to turn it back on.

"I won't go into it for legal reasons" :rofl:

Slightly OT but she's pulling the sympathy/religion card again. Surprise! She has a launch today for her AliExpress jewelry line

ImageImage

Chiyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chiyou »

She's gotta have an ulterior motive for dredging up the lipstick drama again. The rest of the world has already moved on. Jaclyn is the only one who hasn't. What is she shilling next? Is someone else in the industry about to drop some truth bombs on her? Why does she keep bringing it up?

If anything, the lipstick drama is going to be "HER LEGACY". That's what people are going to remember her for, especially since she insists on bringing it up at every opportune AND inopportune time.

You're not an entrepreneur. You're not a boss babe. You're just a girl who puts on makeup in front of a camera in her bedroom. It's time that she went back to her roots and started doing that again. If she just kept her head down and focused on her Youtube channel again, I'm sure she'll continue to make a good living off of the adsense from her channel. Maybe not to the way of living that she's been used to, but definitely good enough to be comfortable and securely in upper middle class.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Didn’t I see somewhere that Marlena is going to appear on podcast soon?

I hope it has a segment about Jaclyn. :cuted:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

oh spicy!
i also am curious, does she still subscribe to the "any publicity is good publicity" model she used to? maybe it gets people talking about her again since nobody is.
seriously, nobody but us and reddit which is us too, care about any of these nobodies.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

Cashmina wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 12:56 am
nattydread wrote:

I'll be amazed if it actually happens. She's probably just running her mouth about doing one as a way to "scare" Marlena or whomever else decides to speak on her BS. I don't doubt Marlena did some shit she doesn't want getting out there and Jaclyn knows about it. However, all of Jaclyn's credibility has gone right out the window over these last few years so who would even believe her anyway?

bd20112
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bd20112 »

nattydread wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 4:44 pm
For anyone who wants to hear about Lipstick-gate...

Apologies for the double post...

Farnum. Is. The. Worst. Beyond his "bro's and yo's" he can't even put a damn sentence together. And how does he have FIRST HAND experience regarding being cancelled from the lipsticks?! JACLYN has the first hand experience. Dumbass over there speaking on it has SECOND HAND experience. JFC. No one cancelled him for hairy makeup. He just sat there and counted the money in Jaclyn's bank account while she ranted about how her shitty products are not her fault. :roll: At best he could say first hand he witnessed Jaclyn being cancelled.

Based on that clip, I don't mind his friends. They have a good back and forth all around. Farnum is cringe on every level.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Thanks for watching enough of it to give us an idea. It sounds like CelineBoy hasn’t gotten any more intelligent sounding since the
last time I actually paid him any attention. It’s not surprising that he doesn’t understand the difference between first and second
hand experience. Of course, he was smart enough to secure the bag even though it’s rapidly dwindling it’s better than what he
could have achieved on his own. The Shill isn’t educated either so they match.

At least CelineBoy has friends. The Shill just has employees.

Christine 1958 Fury
Informer
Informer

Post by Christine 1958 Fury »

Oh, oh, oh, oh... NOW she wants to talk about the lipsticks? When the whole world was begging for some answer, some response, some fucking acknowledgement, she refused to say a peep. But NOW she wants to talk about them. Fuck off, Chunklyn.

And don't get me started on "Farnum." It's a stupid moniker for an ugly stupid liar and cheater. It makes me think of the guy who shovels the elephant shit at the circus. WHY are these two so name challenged? She's still using Hill, in spite of the very obvious and humane reasons she shouldn't be. He's still using Farnum as if he used to be some famous rapper with a big career. Puh-leez. Enough already, these two need to get themselves sorted namewise.

A whole vomitorium.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

a tell all huh?

and marlena on a podcast.

let the bitch fight commence.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

HOW is she still using Jon's name?!
this bish needs to get sued by his family

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

chipn dip wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:10 am
I'm probably stupid for giving her the benefit of the doubt here...It takes a little while to legally change your name here in FL. When I changed mine I think it took at least a month because I had to wait on the social security office to issue my new ss card. Then I could go down to the DMV to get my license changed. Theeeeennn I could change my name on my bank accounts etc.
Christine 1958 Fury wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 7:21 pm
...And don't get me started on "Farnum." It's a stupid moniker for an ugly stupid liar and cheater. It makes me think of the guy who shovels the elephant shit at the circus...

A whole vomitorium.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: So fucking accurate! :bozo: :corn:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

captaincaliena2 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 6:52 am
chipn dip wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 4:10 am
I'm probably stupid for giving her the benefit of the doubt here...It takes a little while to legally change your name here in FL. When I changed mine I think it took at least a month because I had to wait on the social security office to issue my new ss card. Then I could go down to the DMV to get my license changed. Theeeeennn I could change my name on my bank accounts etc.
Christine 1958 Fury wrote:
Tue May 16, 2023 7:21 pm
...And don't get me started on "Farnum." It's a stupid moniker for an ugly stupid liar and cheater. It makes me think of the guy who shovels the elephant shit at the circus...

A whole vomitorium.
and to add to this...
she's lazy as fuck. i don't believe she'll adopt his name legally at all, or if she does, she won't remove it from her branding as that's how she has milked out her money from so many fools.

i could be wrong, but i doubt it.

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 12:55 pm
captaincaliena2 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 6:52 am

and to add to this...
she's lazy as fuck. i don't believe she'll adopt his name legally at all, or if she does, she won't remove it from her branding as that's how she has milked out her money from so many fools.

Also once she changes it she can never change it back. So if she and Farnuts divorce, she has to either keep his last name or return to her maiden name. She can never have the Hill name back. And that would mean she is no longer associated with Jon and the tragedy around his death that she uses for sympathy whenever it is beneficial for her to do so

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

captaincaliena2 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 1:52 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 12:55 pm

and to add to this...

Also once she changes it she can never change it back. So if she and Farnuts divorce, she has to either keep his last name or return to her maiden name. She can never have the Hill name back. And that would mean she is no longer associated with Jon and the tragedy around his death that she uses for sympathy whenever it is beneficial for her to do so
oh really? that makes sense, i just didn't know about it. that would definitely make me think she wouldn't change it... though i wish she would. the fraud

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 3:02 pm
captaincaliena2 wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 1:52 pm

oh really? that makes sense, i just didn't know about it. that would definitely make me think she wouldn't change it... though i wish she would. the fraud
Yep, when I got divorced from my first husband my judge told me "you have 2 options. Keep the name or I can have your name changed back to your maiden name. But you can never take your ex husband's name again should you change your mind". This is from a judge in Orange County FL. I kept the ex's last name because I knew I was going to get remarried and take my second husband's name and didn't want to go through the name change process twice. If that makes sense

handmadedolly
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by handmadedolly »

Omg, they actually got married. She looks like a Gypsey bride :rofl:

nattydread

Post by nattydread »

Why is she shrieking at us on stories in her panties??!! I doh wanna see dat! She sounds like she's on something :hic: ...and that filter she used didn't help :rofl: I think she shouted us out, too :rofl: seems like reading the truth about herself on here is getting to her ;)

captaincaliena2
Debater
Debater

nattydread wrote:
Wed May 17, 2023 11:05 pm
Why is she shrieking at us on stories in her panties??!! I doh wanna see dat! She sounds like she's on something :hic: ...and that filter she used didn't help :rofl: I think she shouted us out, too :rofl: seems like reading the truth about herself on here is getting to her ;)
We did get a shout out when she mentioned the part about gossip channels and forums. Hi Jaclyn! It did come off like she was on something. Or she's trying once again to oversell her relationship. She kept going on about how "precious" (her word not mine) their love is. I gagged. A few times.

I guess the official wedding vlog is up so I'm going to go check that out, try to keep my breakfast down, and will report back. Meanwhile...here's a couple screenshots for lolz

Image Image

Return to “Jaclynhill1”