Alexandra Rodriguez
chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: LearningToWearADaintyBunOnMyNeckGunt: Part 49

Post by chipn dip »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:17 pm
Alex. You do not need to bring a sippy cup of sugary creamy coffee with you if you are GOING TO A RESTAURANT to get breakfast.
Jesus, like she couldn't make it through the car ride?
And she conveniently "forgot" to film at the restaurant too. More like avoided it so we wouldn't see what she ate.

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 3.13.17 PM.png
'sippy cup' makes it sound small and dainty, like our gorl

it's a BUCKET, look at the sixe of it, that's what she's stretched her post-surgery stomach pouch out to, she's so grim

also Flowerpot, I suspect BA is so angry cos she's not managing her as yet undiagnosed diabetes correctly

IamShockED
Learner
Learner

Post by IamShockED »

sincon wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:41 am
tar wrote:
Do you think she does realize that she's gaining weight again and she’s showing all of this so she can try to show her followers how
hard she tried and it was the surgery that failed her? Not that she didn’t take her weight loss seriously? She keeps talking about
how she follows her nutritionist’s advice and she’s working out. She has a lot of new followers from TikTok and they don’t know
how problematic she really is.
I mean, can someone really be that oblivious to their size? *Flashback to the Abercrombie jeans that still fit her*

I agree that she's trying to pretend she's taking the program seriously but the scale doesn't lie. And I'm sorry, if your weight has been stalled like this while following your nutritionists advice, it's time to talk to someone at your clinic and ask to be assigned to someone else. But that won't happen because we all know she's blowing smoke up our asses. She's insane and a horrible role model to young girls.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

I think she is binge eating and using the gym workouts to keep the gaining at bay. She needs serious help!! Stop the denial and admit you are a binge eater Alex! That’s the first step.

IamShockED
Learner
Learner

Post by IamShockED »

Rosie34567-2 wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:57 pm
Why does she have both a home gym and a gym membership? That's so extra.

This is such a classic "let me just throw money at something and hope that fixes everything." You actually have to use the equipment for it to work, Alex!
I’m standing on this hill, my theory is that she uses the “gym trip” as an excuse to binge eat and not be at home for her Yar to see/ find out. You can’t be working out 3 times a week since November without ANY results to show from it. That is, unless you are binge eating on your way home from the gym off camera!!

MMG1617
Informer
Informer

Post by MMG1617 »

IamShockED wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:50 am

I’m standing on this hill, my theory is that she uses the “gym trip” as an excuse to binge eat and not be at home for her Yar to see/ find out. You can’t be working out 3 times a week since November without ANY results to show from it. That is, unless you are binge eating on your way home from the gym off camera!!
I agree. All those “errands”. All the trips to get “Yar” bread and donuts. It’s easy to believe Yar’s inconsiderate enough to make his morbidly obese wife who just had WLS go out and get him baked goods, but I can also believe the initial “securing bread” conversation may go something like this.

ALEX: (Knocks on YAR’s door while he’s “working”, aka talking to Army) Babe, I’m going to the gym. You need anything on the way back?

YAR: No! Door’s closed. I’m working now, Alex.

ALEX: Right but there’s this great bakery with cookies and rolls and donuts and pastries and that amazing bread that I…I mean, YOU like.

YAR: I’m good!

ALEX: You sure? You LOVE that bread, don’t you? I’m only going to be about 12 miles away. I can get some!

YAR: (Half paying attention from the other side of the door because army just sent him pictures) It’s fine. (Considers that 12 miles each way will keep her away longer). Actually, yeah.

ALEX: Ohhh! So you want the bread? Sound good?

YAR: (Completely transfixed with photo) Nice.

LATER:

ALEX: (Purchases herself five cookies, two donuts, a muffin, and “Yar”’s bread she will eat 75% of by the week’s end. She eats half a cookie, half a donut, a quarter of the muffin and a piece of bread in the car, lies to herself that it’s good she can’t eat too much anymore; this is just a little sweet moment, wipes away the crumbs, and hides the bag of sweets, which she asked to be separated from the bread, in an empty Amazon box she prepared to sneak her stash in. It will be hidden in her office and she will finish it by taking small pieces of each treat every 3 hours in the next 24 hour period. She then pulls out her camera and the bag of bread, records herself walking into the bakery and out with it, and flips on her camera). Just secured Yar’s FAVORITE bread. He ALWAYS asks me to pick him up some on the way back from the gym!

As a former sneak eater who used errands to stuff my face, some variation of this wouldn’t surprise me. We saw her try to peer pressure Yar into getting Sonic WHILE HE WAS WORKING OUT a few vlogmases ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if she nudged him to ask for all those things.

Side note: In regard to Gabbi, anyone noticed they kind of stopped speaking after Alex moved? I wonder if this resulted in a back and forth argument over whose move is more insincere and who lets their toxic SO call the shots more. Gabbi seems sweeter than Alex but just from vlog footage it seems they share taste in men. Her fiancé had the personality of a sock in her vlogs.

pp70
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pp70 »

Rewatched the latest vlog. The home gym segment was cringeworthy. I'm convinced now (based on this vlog and previous ones) that she 1. goes to the gym so that she can tell her audience that she goes to the gym 2. she is more interested in showing off her outfits and drink bottle at the gym rather building muscle or endurance 3. she has wrongly convinced herself that any gym work she does compensates for eating and drinking the way she does and 4. she has absolutely no understanding of calories. As many on this site and elsewhere have said, exercising to the point of burning calories is hard, sweaty and unattractive. Many will choose to wear loose, old clothing that endures sweat and repeat washing. There is nothing about Alex's vlogs that convinces me that she does enough gym work, if any, to burn calories for weight loss or maintenance.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

Alex admitted in get video about hey lap band surgery that she used to be a sneak eater, so her doing it now isn't surprising.

Also, I don't like how both Alex and Gabby got engaged within a year of knowing their men, but that doesn't affect me so whatever. Alex was a horrible friend to Gabby because as soon as Asked hit yar she would CONSTANTLY dig at Gabby right in front of her in the vlog saying, "we need to get you a man". Why couldn't Hang be happy and single? Also, not that I really care, but Gabby's move to Florida was at least benefits to Gabby, who is obsessed with Disney and worked for them. Alex's nice to RI has no benefits for her except to keep Yar happy.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

how does she not know that you can't out-exercise a bad diet?
that's how she's managed to remain super morbidly obese a year after WLS

she's only lying to herself at the end of the day

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

chipn dip wrote:how does she not know that you can't out-exercise a bad diet?
that's how she's managed to remain super morbidly obese a year after WLS

she's only lying to herself at the end of the day
That's what I don't understand either.

The first thing the nutritionist asked me was "Do you use an app to track your calories." I was using the WW app at the time. She recommended I switch to My Fitness Pal since WW doesn't give you a breakdown of calories and nutrition. It still surprises me that Alex doesn't track. If she was tracking she probably would have mentioned it in a video but in a roundabout way like "I'm eating 2,000 calories less than I used to."

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I think Alex tells herself all kinds of things to justify what she wants to do.
If she exercises she justifies eating something in private because she deserves it.

I think Alex lies to herself a lot.

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

tar wrote:I think Alex tells herself all kinds of things to justify what she wants to do.
If she exercises she justifies eating something in private because she deserves it.

She's probably convinced herself the weight gain is all muscle.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

sincon wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:18 am
tar wrote:I think Alex tells herself all kinds of things to justify what she wants to do.

I am waiting for her to say this, all those stretches causing so many GAINZZZZZZZZ :corn:

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

chipn dip wrote:
sincon wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:18 am

I am waiting for her to say this, all those stretches causing so many GAINZZZZZZZZ :corn:
Yaaaaas Queen!

TimePod
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TimePod »

Have we've seen her actually work out? I feel like she would do the bare minimum, if that :?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

sincon wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:24 am
chipn dip wrote:

Yaaaaas Queen!

She has had Booty Gainzzz already.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

TimePod wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:33 am
Have we've seen her actually work out? I feel like she would do the bare minimum, if that :?
Not really. I wish we had a spy in her area to see how long she actually spends at PF.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

tar wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:44 am
TimePod wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:33 am
Not really. I wish we had a spy in her area to see how long she actually spends at PF.
she probably just sits there guzzling down her bucket de beetus

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

chipn dip wrote:
tar wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:44 am
she probably just sits there guzzling down her bucket de beetus
Seriously. I'm convinced she just goes to get some content and then leaves. How embarrassing.

It blows my mind that she can be so oblivious to how little calories a workout burns. With all the data available on her smart watch and peloton there's no way that information isn't available to her.

Can she be that stupid? She seriously can't put two and two together? "My workout burned 150 calories, I must have a 300 calorie drink to recover!" What???

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

she must be REALLY stoopid

wilfully ignorant

sincon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sincon »

chipn dip wrote:she must be REALLY stoopid

wilfully ignorant
Willfully ignorant is correct. The only running she's doing is running from the facts.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I keep thinking she can’t be that stupid either but she keeps doing the same things over and over with no results.
Why would she do that? Surely she could figure it out that it isn’t working and change out things that aren’t working.
She doesn’t though. She has the money (in theory) to make serious changes and lose weight but she’s not making the effort.

Return to “Learningtobefearless”