Talker
Talker

Re: Michel Janse Part 13: 50 Shades Of Beige

Post by Mysteryscooby »

thrifty+fifty wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:49 am
Tamgcm wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:11 pm
So she talks about getting her nose job fixed in today's video.
She showed every angle of her nose and honestly, it looks like the staph infection ate away quite a bit. I wonder if staphy feels bad whatsoever for giving it to her.
She did mention that she is a MRSA carrier and has had MRSA infections from a young age. Not sure we can 100% blame Jordy for that.
I agree. Where's the evidence he gave it to her? Maybe, she gave it to him since I know he had a staph infection as well.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

In her last video, she pulled a couple of dresses out of a box but didn't way where they were from. Did anyone catch that? I think she wore one of them in her Walmart ad on her Instagram. I think it's weird that she pulled them out of the box, mouthed the word "cute" into the camera and then put them aside without any more information about them.

thrifty+fifty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thrifty+fifty »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:02 pm
In her last video, she pulled a couple of dresses out of a box but didn't way where they were from. Did anyone catch that? I think she wore one of them in her Walmart ad on her Instagram. I think it's weird that she pulled them out of the box, mouthed the word "cute" into the camera and then put them aside without any more information about them.
I saw the denim dress/long jacket thing and expected her to talk more about it but as you say, she didn't. Maybe Walmart? I'm sorry , I don't always listen to what she says.

thetasparkle
Informer
Informer

Post by thetasparkle »

Are we supposed to believe she wears clothes from
Walmart now? She’ll shill anything for a buck.

anngelicca
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by anngelicca »

sooooo, are we gonna talk about her “cosmetic” surgery lol.

thrifty+fifty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thrifty+fifty »

anngelicca wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:04 am
I'm not, because she can't help that a flesh eating bug ate her nose cartilage and she says enough things that are ridiculous and/or stupid that we don't need to mock her physical appearance.

We can critique her work without bullying her.

ana97abby03
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ana97abby03 »

Michel if your reading, please think k long and hard about surgery on your nose if issue is just cosmetic. Nurse here and I am worried that whole face will end up disfigured if u get a post-op MRSA infection !!! In addition there would be wounds on the rib and behind the ear.

LilaK
Debater
Debater

Post by LilaK »

anngelicca wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:04 am
She looks fine how she is, imperfections are no big deal esp as she is blessed with natural good looks.

Mysteryscooby
Talker
Talker

Post by Mysteryscooby »

Jordy's response 🤔
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

stubs
Learner
Learner

Post by stubs »

Is this our first hint that jordy is proposing or have proposed?

The fact that she tagged “anthropologiewedding” and in her post wrote “I’m totally down to have a boring year for the next one ;-)” is interesting… maybe I’m reading too much into the winky face… :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters: It’s almost time for Part 14. If you have a thread title you want to submit please post it below. If you will quote this post it helps everyone to see your thread title submission. If you like a particular title more than the others give it a thumbs up. That helps us to know your favorite titles.
Thanks so much…. Tar

:lolly:

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

I watched today’s vlog. I thought the homemade album was a really sweet gift on Jordy’s part but I’m got supremely annoyed every time he decide to attack her face with a kiss. It’s nice that he wants to show her how much he loves her but when he does it so much in front of the camera, it feels performative and inauthentic. I know her fans will eat it up but it’s obnoxious for the rest of us (well, for me, anyway).

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Sorry for the double post but did I hear correctly that she didn’t check trademarked names before naming her candle? Or did I misunderstand her? Shouldn’t she have checked trademarked names right from the get-go?

Arcadia
Learner
Learner

Post by Arcadia »

Michel Janse 14: Unapologetic (if that’s okay with everyone)

Whereami12
Debater
Debater

Post by Whereami12 »

Am I losing my mind or is she making all the videos (minus the wedding) with her ex public again??

aly444
Learner
Learner

Post by aly444 »

Whereami12 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:28 am
Am I losing my mind or is she making all the videos (minus the wedding) with her ex public again??
Oh wow… just scrolled through and there’s at least 10 or more with his face in the thumbnail.

Jillyjillybean22
Learner
Learner

Post by Jillyjillybean22 »

Just watching her vlog from yesterday….there have been a couple times where she has (finally!) blurred out strangers faces that happened to be in her clips. First time was at the taco place with her family-other people dining where you could’ve seen their faces are blurred out and then the second time was at her home when she blurred out the furniture delivery guys’ faces. This due diligence/protection of others’ privacy is new for her. Curious if someone complained while she was filming or how she came to change her stance on that? A while back she gave zero cares about filming strangers.

NewGirl_
Learner
Learner

Post by NewGirl_ »

Jillyjillybean22 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:39 am
Just watching her vlog from yesterday….there have been a couple times where she has (finally!) blurred out strangers faces that happened to be in her clips. First time was at the taco place with her family-other people dining where you could’ve seen their faces are blurred out and then the second time was at her home when she blurred out the furniture delivery guys’ faces. This due diligence/protection of others’ privacy is new for her. Curious if someone complained while she was filming or how she came to change her stance on that? A while back she gave zero cares about filming strangers.
I'm wondering if asking for forgiveness not permission changed when someone she filmed without their consent threatened to sue her? Or maybe a business manager stepped in and made that decision for her?

I mean I have a stalker and if I somehow found myself in the background one of her videos I'd be suing her for relocation expenses like the costs of breaking a lease, movers, therapy, etc...

Maybe she finally had to face the fact that it might just be cheaper and easier to blur people.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

NewGirl_ wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 11:13 am
Jillyjillybean22 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:39 am
I'm wondering if asking for forgiveness not permission changed when someone she filmed without their consent threatened to sue her? Or maybe a business manager stepped in and made that decision for her?

I mean I have a stalker and if I somehow found myself in the background one of her videos I'd be suing her for relocation expenses like the costs of breaking a lease, movers, therapy, etc...

Maybe she finally had to face the fact that it might just be cheaper and easier to blur people.
I’m so sorry to hear that you have a stalker. That sounds really scary and I hope you stay safe. I hope that doesn’t sound trite!

I’m not sure what compelled her to finally blur the faces of people in the background of her videos but I have a hard time believing she had a sudden attack of conscience. The fact that she was so glib when she addressed the issue in the past still makes me mad. It showed such a lack of empathy. Breaching people’s privacy in the way she has can have really serious impacts. I hope she has realized this.

Hi2022
Informer
Informer

Post by Hi2022 »

I cannot watch her anymore. I have only been looking at her Instagram recently, and now that even grosses me out with her boyfriend. She’s on the fast track to being a wife again to the first person she’s dated, within a few months of being separated from her ex-husband. I don’t know if it’s confirmed, but it’s seems like she got staph from him 1-2 times. Now she is getting her nose fixed because of that It’s just shocking to me. Besides that, she eats, does chores, follows him around, and makes terrible choices imo. There’s just no substance. She should call it a day in her life because I don’t know where the content creation is. It is strictly oversharing her day to day mundane tasks on the internet, while shilling stuff she may or may not like for money. Sorry to be mean, but it’s hard to understand how almost 200,000 people are interested in this.

Return to “Michel Janse”