Michel Janse Part 13: 50 Shades Of Beige

thrifty+fifty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Michel Janse Part 13: 50 Shades Of Beige

Post by thrifty+fifty »

I definitely agree her content has improved since she moved back to an apartment. Nomad life did not suit her so it's good to see her settled.

But....max does not seem well again. When he was looking up at her.by the flowers it looked like his nose was very irritated with furmissing. The fur wasvery dark again. I hope his check up is soon..

Hannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by Hannabanana »

So it looks like miss Girl Boss didn’t do any kind of market research before announcing her candle name. Someone posted in the FB fraaaaans group that they got an ad for perfume called Windows Down, and it looks like that name is actually already trademarked. So in a very rare interaction with the group, Miguel announced that she’s renaming it, ordering new labels, and retaking photos, and hopefully can do all this before the release on Mar 20. How is she just so dumb?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Hannabanana wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:34 am
So it looks like miss Girl Boss didn’t do any kind of market research before announcing her candle name. Someone posted in the FB fraaaaans group that they got an ad for perfume called Windows Down, and it looks like that name is actually already trademarked. So in a very rare interaction with the group, Miguel announced that she’s renaming it, ordering new labels, and retaking photos, and hopefully can do all this before the release on Mar 20. How is she just so dumb?!

Lol. This doesn't surprise me somehow. It's a good thing someone caught it and brought it to her attention. I wonder how much vetting she actually did?

Mysteryscooby
Talker
Talker

Post by Mysteryscooby »

Hannabanana wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 10:34 am

Wow, she is really dumb and so bad at business. A simple Google search "Windows Down" and the perfume comes up. She's going to keep losing money on these business ideas. Her Dad is good at business but I guess trademarking didn't come up. Also, her candle is too expensive. $32 for like 8 Oz. No thanks.

chitown22
Learner
Learner

Post by chitown22 »

Michel: “I’ve been working on this project for months”
Also Michel: *Doesn’t do a basic google search for something as simple as the name. :rofl:

sufficientcontact
Informer
Informer

Post by sufficientcontact »

it's so weird because in the last vlog she said she had several name ideas and went with "windows down" because it was the only one NOT copyrighted. how did she miss that??

Hannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by Hannabanana »

She’s renaming the candle “Summit ‘97” and honestly I think that’s so boring and uninspired. I actually liked “Windows Down” so it’s too bad her hours per day of computer work didn’t include a basic google search. I still can’t believe that she or anyone on her “team” didn’t catch that.

Remember when she said that the cost of making her loungewear was more than what she was selling it for, and then seemed surprised that she lost $$?

She’s honestly so incredibly dumb I just can’t

chitown22
Learner
Learner

Post by chitown22 »

A candle can literally be named anything and she couldn’t think of one original name that wasn’t already taken?!

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

not another jordy song :? im sorry but i cant stand his cursive whiny noises and that chronic rudolph a$$ nose.
imo its a weird choice to post a song about michel, on a video of the tour with no trace of her. buuuuuut i guess this ;) coincidentally ;) squashes the rumours that hes losing interest/hes not in it for the long run.

and when it comes to the candle, what a dumb b... i mean girly :love2:

Hi2022
Informer
Informer

Post by Hi2022 »

chitown22 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:01 pm
A candle can literally be named anything and she couldn’t think of one original name that wasn’t already taken?!
If you Google summit candle there are a ton named that.

ordinaryem
Informer
Informer

Post by ordinaryem »

Hi2022 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:41 pm
chitown22 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:01 pm
I was going to say, without searching I swear I’ve seen Summit something or other candles.

The candle thing feels cliche, it’s definitely been done before. I also can’t help associating it with Jan from the Office. lol

Arcadia
Learner
Learner

Post by Arcadia »

I tried making her dang Opa’s soup today (subbed regular biscuit mix for the gluten free version she uses) and am here to report that, regrettably, it’s delicious :P Stick to this homemaking content, girl!

Mysteryscooby
Talker
Talker

Post by Mysteryscooby »

Arcadia wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:37 pm
I tried making her dang Opa’s soup today (subbed regular biscuit mix for the gluten free version she uses) and am here to report that, regrettably, it’s delicious :P Stick to this homemaking content, girl!
I want to try it! I think I will make after next grocery shopping run. I made her Mom's Tortilla Soup once and it was really good too.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

ordinaryem wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:22 pm
Hi2022 wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:41 pm

I was going to say, without searching I swear I’ve seen Summit something or other candles.

The candle thing feels cliche, it’s definitely been done before. I also can’t help associating it with Jan from the Office. lol
LMAO. She should call them “Serenity by Janse”. Michel, if you’re reading this, take note.
Last edited by Sarahmolly451 on Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Mysteryscooby wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:23 pm
Arcadia wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:37 pm
I want to try it! I think I will make after next grocery shopping run. I made her Mom's Tortilla Soup once and it was really good too.
Very good to know! Opa’s soup does look delicious.

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Another car chat today where she boasts about how she doesn’t react to people’s criticisms anymore. The more she makes this claim, the less believable it becomes.

thrifty+fifty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by thrifty+fifty »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:55 pm
Another car chat today where she boasts about how she doesn’t react to people’s criticisms anymore. The more she makes this claim, the less believable it becomes.
She was also claiming not to be codependent.

Hannabanana
Informer
Informer

Post by Hannabanana »

thrifty+fifty wrote:
Sarahmolly451 wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:55 pm
Which is the funniest thing in the world because she literally could not be more codependent if she tried

Sarahmolly451
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Sarahmolly451 »

Hannabanana wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:29 pm
thrifty+fifty wrote:
Which is the funniest thing in the world because she literally could not be more codependent if she tried

I thought the therapist’s logic was kind of weird. Basically, it sounded like what she was saying was she’s glad Michel is in a long-distance relationship so that she doesn’t have the opportunity to be co-dependent in this new relationship. That’s not the same as actively working to heal your unhealthy relationship patterns before diving into a committed relationship. And you can be co-dependent in a relationship even if you’re not in the same physical location as your partner.

velvetfreak
Learner
Learner

Post by velvetfreak »

Is that… a hickey? :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Michel Janse”