Shaniis World: Part 4

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Shaniis World: Part 4

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

Looool
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

Lol why lie when ppl haven't seen the vlogs of his party
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

can anyone tell me where i can follow uncle khadoos on? as uncle's channel has been deleted

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

1Zeiinabo_ wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:17 am
Lol those ugly faces she makes all the time
lmao i noticed too she makes strange faces can get very annoying

Amalfi19
Talker
Talker

Post by Amalfi19 »

bittertruth wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 1:22 pm
can anyone tell me where i can follow uncle khadoos on? as uncle's channel has been deleted
Yep I would like to know too. I tried looking for his instagram even though am not on there but can't find anything. #freeUncleKhadoos

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

Here you go 😃

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

been confirmed as so many of u has said on here how bk matchstick gets treated by he’s weird family.. they put so much effort in to poo poo’s birthday nothing for matchstick except few gifts but look how the weirdos prepared so much in the kitchen.. mama kuttiya bear running around non stop if i was bk matchstick i would get very upset if my family treated this way

Suk0
Learner
Learner

Post by Suk0 »

Uncle khadoos is back on You Tube under the name “ChaCha Khadoos” and he has uploaded today!

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

So what if fufu is getting married lol he’s not a girl that he’s guna get married and leave home so he has to have a special party LOL clearly cba with bk as can none of us 😂
That big room they have at the back confuses the life out of me I don’t understand why they made that it’s pointless.

Zan69055
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Zan69055 »

I honestly don’t understand how BK doesn’t see the difference?? Seriously if my family treated me like that I’d be really upset if we can clearly see the favouritism why can’t he??? God I have no words for this family! What horrible people! Treating your own sons differently! Shame on people like that! It’s disgusting! And yes even if fufu is engaged or getting married whatever he isn’t a girl that’s going to be moving out so what’s the big deal of throwing him a big party? I guess they’ll come out with ‘fufus last birthday as being single’ or some shit. Also idk if you guys could see on todays vlog shani trying to hide his cig at 6.44. He’s stood in the kitchen smoking, seriously the house must stink!!!

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

Sheeni been caught again with a cig! What great upbringing tenkuu begum, I still can’t believe bongi goes near him!

They don’t do ought toothbrush beau use he’s caused lots of trouble for the family with his addictions etc surprises they haven’t disowned him

hbinspired_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hbinspired_ »

Suk0 wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:19 pm
Her face is already deformed as it is and on top of that she pulls all sorts of faces to look like a pig, she is so immature and acts childish with sheena, she likes pulling his cheeks, she should start pulling papa pudda’s cheeks too, he will be more than happy and say “mauja hi mauja”
Sometimes I wonder how does sheena put up with that woman where as his type are those girls that goes on “love island” but instead he has a busra aunty who pulls cheeks and pull faces!
Please don’t big Shani up like that. He’s nothing compared to Samira, not saying she’s the most beautiful girl ever but Shani is not even on her level. He looks like a 40 pack a day smoker who thinks he’s in a Bollywood movie lol esp when he starts posing yuk. She’s annoying but he’s just something else. No love island type of girl would look his way. Imo the pulling faces is just cringe. No supportive words, no true connection and no encouraging words. They are just like primary school kids who have a crush on eachother. Mustafa and Taybah on the other hand, he’s always saying nice words to his wife and you can feel the appreciation he has for his wife. Tenku family videos are awful, scripted, repeated words, roshni made this, mama tenku bear bought another useless piece of rubbish. Now samira cooking pulling faces and squeezing his cheeks ew. They act very inappropriate for being a family type of channel lol, imagine watching in front of your nan ”bubbaaaaaaa” and tight kameez. They’re like statues 🗿. I know people don’t like fufu but I feel like he’s the decent one out the bunch. Bk really thinks he’s something special with the questions he asks himself on insta and Shani thinks he’s Salman Khan can’t even put his own handi in a plate. Roshni asking her grown up brothers and mother to tie her dirty shoe laces that she put on the sofa🤮. Fufu probably not perfect but definitely the most bearable of the bunch. Strange family lol. They remind me of the people on get out, there’s more that goes on behind their eyes lmao.

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

He even got a versace cake, bk just got one from the local bakery lol

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

Full setup lol

Amalfi19
Talker
Talker

Post by Amalfi19 »

The bit where Sheena is smoking has been deleted. I just went to look for that bit and it's not there. Who smokes IN THE KITCHEN?! Dirty gits. The smells of curry and fags combined? No thanks. Plus the chemicals get everywhere, even in the food, and everyone has to breathe it in. The medical advice for smokers in a household is put on a different coat, go outside to smoke, wash your hands and remove that coat when you come back in. I learned that when I was pregnant. Thank God nobody in my family smokes, but if you do, that's what they advise when you go to see your midwife and she checks your carbon monoxide levels and oxygen etc. Will he do that for Sumaira when she has his kid? Doubt it.

Angela65
Debater
Debater

Post by Angela65 »

1Zeiinabo_ wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:32 pm
Full setup lol
1Zeiinabo_ wrote:
Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:32 pm
Full setup lol
Do you have some inside informations, how have you seen this? It’s not out yet on YT and the Versace cake aswell? :o

1Zeiinabo_
Talker
Talker

Post by 1Zeiinabo_ »

No I saw it on Bks Instagram story yesterday he posted it 😃😃 and today piggy molly also posted it 😅

Maybe the vlog will come out later today. 😅

Angela65
Debater
Debater

Post by Angela65 »

1Zeiinabo_ wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:00 am
No I saw it on Bks Instagram story yesterday he posted it 😃😃 and today piggy molly also posted it 😅

Maybe the vlog will come out later today. 😅
Ok, makes sense. I don’t waste my time following them on insta.

They are too far up their arses. Pervy papa makes me cringe, mama is just as bad with her thennnkkkuuuu. Roshni cooking in her dressing gown, long fake nails it’s disgusting. BK is useless trying to scam with his fake goods, Fufu has stopped his food channel as that was becoming boring and repetitive and all that’s left to say is the golden couple Shani and Samira, well I have no words. Fake as shit and very well rehearsed :o I hope they read these comments to see what their viewers really think of them. I just watch for a laugh now when I get a chance.

I much prefer to watch Malka Aliya and hers sons channel Mustafa and Tayyaba, they are decent down to earth people.

Return to “Shaniis World”