Bratayley: The High & The High Schooler Part 20

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Bratayley: The High & The High Schooler Part 20

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

I think It will happen too if and only if she can find a way to make money from it. Whether that’s a book or an interview or releasing her childhood to Hollywood for a documentary or scripted movie type of deal. She’s freshly 18 and has nothing to rely on. She may have a wad of cash sitting in the trust fund from Nickelodeon and maybe the YouTube channel (but if that anon teen from Reddit is Annie then no). But that money will be eaten through by her mid to late 20’s. Especially if she plans to move out, travel, buy luxurious things. When she gets desperate, she’ll talk or she’ll talk while the interest is there. Once these teen stars share all there is to know, the public’s not gonna be interested in her story if she doesn’t do it now.

KatieTheTerrible
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by KatieTheTerrible »

Reading through the last few months of threads made me remember something. Did Haley post an insta or something exposing her chest shortly before they stopped the vlogs? I wondered if that’s what the redditor was referring to with “mental health crisis”, though the rest of what they wrote doesn’t sound like Bratayley anyway.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

KatieTheTerrible wrote:
Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:31 am
Reading through the last few months of threads made me remember something. Did Haley post an insta or something exposing her chest shortly before they stopped the vlogs? I wondered if that’s what the redditor was referring to with “mental health crisis”, though the rest of what they wrote doesn’t sound like Bratayley anyway.
Yes. It was around the time that fans were speculating the divorce. But most people if i remember Right pinned that more on the Hollywood grooming than it was on grasping for attention. I think the mental health crisis in question could be anything including the big change from Annie to Jules, from goody two shoes (too shoes?) to bad girl. Where a lot of us saw that as Annie deleting all things Bratayley. The name, aesthetic and even the attempt to get her channel off YouTube. The divorce is another one. Mental health can plummet when your home life is in shambles. With parents fighting and prolonged disputes in court probably over money and property from their channel. It could be something we have no clue about since they quit at the end of 2019.

As for the rest of the stuff. I agree it doesn’t necessarily sound like Annie but i do wonder if the redittor flubbed a little to really conceal the easiness of pinning it on any one person. She didn’t have an older sister. But Shari Frank’s just went off to college and it could be an 8 passengers kid. Do they have a 17/18 year old. The redditor also said they would change their name legally when they turned 18, Annie already introduced her new name but may not have legally changed it. They also said their dad was able to quit a few years after their channel got big. Billy quit the military job shortly after Caleb died. So it’s a mix of things that do line up to Annie and then one or two things that don’t. And i wonder if they lied a little bit to conceal their identity. If everything they say is too on the nose or will be easy to pin it down to a handful of possible kids. I mean That’s what i would Do if i was Trying to not be obvious who i am when my whole life’s on YouTube.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

i believe Chase from 8 passengers is around the 17/18 year range. i know the redditor claims to be a girl, but Chase went through so much in that family— from being sent to the wilderness camp to having his bed taken away to god who knows what else. but the redittor didn’t seem to get that extreme, probably because we would all know who it was. as for Annie, her name has always been Julianna but she just changed the nickname of it from Annie to Jules. i still think that there’s a high possibility that Annie’s the anon redditor and just flubbed some of the information like you said to make it less obvious. the family kinda had a reputation for lying so it wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

So i was Watching a really old vlog from maybe 2013/2014? The family went to Florida to go to Disney for a secret video. The beginning of the vlog, Katie wakes them up in the hotel (which they got two and i find A bit weird) she says that the kids should walk to the other room for their food. Annie is the first one in. Idk why i was Paying attention to the background and it looks like both beds in the parents room was messy. I wonder if they slept in separate beds? If I was a married person with kids who felt 2 rooms was necessary, i would get a double queen for the kids and a king for me and my partner. Just seems weird that they slept in separate beds. Is that a common thing?

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

Annie got her wisdom teeth out

Mark
Informer
Informer

Post by Mark »

kittycat2 wrote:
Mon Dec 12, 2022 4:45 pm
Annie got her wisdom teeth out
She needs to put them back in. :D

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

Annie got a tattoo, the comments are saying it has to do with Caleb which I’m assuming as well

Agsoliev
Learner
Learner

Post by Agsoliev »

kittycat2 wrote:Annie got a tattoo, the comments are saying it has to do with Caleb which I’m assuming as well
I think it’s the sound wave of his laugh, she mentioned it way back, if she ever got a tattoo it would be of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agsoliev
Learner
Learner

Post by Agsoliev »

kittycat2 wrote:Annie got a tattoo, the comments are saying it has to do with Caleb which I’m assuming as well
I think it’s the sound wave of his laugh, she mentioned it way back that, if she ever got a tattoo it would be of that.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Idk why that seems like such a weird place to get her first tattoo. But i want to get one on my rib cage so who am I to talk lol

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

well Merry Christmas to all the kannie stans lol. idk how they’re still friends though because they seem like 2 completely different people, but good for them
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Agsoliev
Learner
Learner

Post by Agsoliev »

kittycat2 wrote:well Merry Christmas to all the kannie stans lol. idk how they’re still friends though because they seem like 2 completely different people, but good for them
What’s the pic? I can’t see it.

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

Agsoliev wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 2:53 pm
kittycat2 wrote:well Merry Christmas to all the kannie stans lol. idk how they’re still friends though because they seem like 2 completely different people, but good for them
What’s the pic? I can’t see it.

Someone asked Katie D if she and Annie were still friends. And she said ofc but they live far away.

I feel Like the answer is not 100% honest. It just feels like the passive thing you would say to someone when they ask but you don’t or can’t get into it. They’re two very different adults now. Idk what Annie is doing now besides Velanche. But they spent their biggest growth years in two very different environments. There’s no way they’re “friends”

At most they’re probably cool with each other. As in there’s no bad blood between them but they’re not really on the same road anymore. They might at most be passive friends who might text once in a while or be happy to bump into at the airport, but they’re not talking everyday or making big plans to visit each other. They’ve drifted enough to not see the point in making the effort to visit each other, but there wasn’t anything horrible that pushed them apart like the Liv situation. So her answer seems like “we don’t talk but i don’t Hate her” to me and not like what the Kannie fans would want which is the fantasy that the friendship they had 7-8 years ago is still the same. It’s impossible for them to be that close not just cause distance but they’ve spent too much time in two very different worlds that they can’t really relate to each other anymore.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

who’s this?

Agsoliev
Learner
Learner

Post by Agsoliev »

kittycat2 wrote:who’s this?
Her name’s Delilah and it looks like she’s a singer maybe? They seem to be good friends.

lip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lip »

Lisatheacrobat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Lisatheacrobat »

LA people are weird. Annie has become so weird. Whether she’s just friends with these girls or not, the whole vibe from her anymore is so weird. How people genuinely like her? What does she offer anymore to her fan base besides weirdly posed photo’s that are suggestively seductive. That 3rd pic gives me the willies

Tttttrassh
Informer
Informer

Post by Tttttrassh »

I never thought this until now, but it’s coming off as desperate. The older they get, the more they seem like kids playing dress-up. Whatever they’re trying for, it isn’t working. Just people nearing the end of their useful career as teen influencers (by this I mean Jules & Jayden, I don’t know the other person) going through the motions.

kittycat2
Informer
Informer

Post by kittycat2 »

Annie could literally just breathe and people will still be obsessing over how much of a queen she is. there’s nothing special about her. idk any non-celebrities that pose like that. she’s just attention seeking and she’s getting what she wanted. velanche is probably the only other thing she has left and who knows how long that will last.

Return to “Bratayley”