Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 10

Post by Newyorker93 »

Doohoo1194 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 4:52 pm
Newyorker93 wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:51 am

Are you referring to the olive branch therapy? And omg! right?? I’ve heard they’re not the best with patient confidentiality. They’re to gossip about their patients who not only are paying them so much but also trusting them for legitimate advice. I honestly feel like they wouldn’t even understand half the problems since their own lives are so “perfect”.
oh yeah! It was Olive Branch Therapy! I think Sania has left the practice and she's been doing Mommy and Me sessions at one of the nearby masjids which I think is a good initiative especially for new muslim moms. But outside of that, I don't really see anything special about her other than her again showing off her lavish lifestyle and privilege.

Does anyone follow @beautybynaz? I know a lot of people like her for down to earthness but she's another one of those privileged AF bloggers who just show their expensive clothes, parties, travels and whatever. Something that recently just irked me about her is the amount of PR packages she gets to just advertise products bc she appeals to a certain audience. I remember when her older daughter was first born she was sharing some cute outfit ideas and linked a sweater and I clicked on it cause it was cute, the sweater was like $200 and mind you the baby was not even 6 months yet. Fast forward to recently - she got a KidsBolo which retails for like almost $200 bc someone sent it her way anonymously. She could've given it away because she clearly has the means to be able to get these expensive things. I wills say she is a little bit better than most of the other bloggers but again the shallowness and high end life style is just extra
If you’re referring to Nasreen from beautybynas then I agree! I also think she photoshop her pics like crazy to slim down her face and nose. What is up with every desi girl and Zimmerman dresses? Lol. The dresses are so expensive for random Instagram pictures. Most of them look like they’re dressed for Sunday church with their over the top ruffles. Pretty dresses but just my opinion lol

Chinesewhispersss
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Chinesewhispersss »

What’s gone on with Naseema and Hassan? It all seems to have gone a bit south.

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

I honestly find Sebinaah to be a little hypocritical. She’s on holiday during the last 10 days of Ramadan and not even to Mecca/Madina but Morocco (yes lots of mosques etc) but then she posts duas for the last 10 days! Wtf!

Snatchy123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Snatchy123 »

Doohoo1194 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 4:06 pm
I honestly find Sebinaah to be a little hypocritical. She’s on holiday during the last 10 days of Ramadan and not even to Mecca/Madina but Morocco (yes lots of mosques etc) but then she posts duas for the last 10 days! Wtf!
Also wearing fake nails to pray and if anyone comments anything negative or asks a questiom seen as she is on a public platform she cries victim

LoveChaii
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by LoveChaii »

Chinesewhispersss wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:36 pm
They broke up. He said he couldn’t take her past etc… shockingly I’m surprised she accepted his.

zxo
Debater
Debater

Post by zxo »

Anyone have tea on the following people?

Lifesforliving
Safina and Marina Aslam
Maham Fatima
Sana Memon
Nadiyah Alvi

Chinesewhispersss
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Chinesewhispersss »

LoveChaii wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:34 am
Chinesewhispersss wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:36 pm
They broke up. He said he couldn’t take her past etc… shockingly I’m surprised she accepted his.
This has to be a joke! He shot a woman in the stomach but he can’t accept her past which I assume is the typical cheating, lying etc etc. I can’t believe he had the nerve to say he can’t accept her past when his is surely worse?

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

Chinesewhispersss wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:30 pm
LoveChaii wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:34 am

This has to be a joke! He shot a woman in the stomach but he can’t accept her past which I assume is the typical cheating, lying etc etc. I can’t believe he had the nerve to say he can’t accept her past when his is surely worse?

What’s their user on insta

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

Anyone follow any of these bloggers
@nataliaawais she’s previously a Pakistani actor turned blogger
@kanwalahmed
@hunnainarasool (Pakistani based blogger)
@jaweriashahbaz

Alpha+Female
Informer
Informer

Post by Alpha+Female »

Blue123 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:49 pm
So alot of these instagranmers don't fast n such in ramadan. And not only on period days.. just generally, it'd not part of their lifestyle..e.g. Southern chaii. And marium hosein in her tank top talking to her paki husband who pretends to only be able to speak English lollls
True, it baffles my mind. And add to your list Maryam Ishtiaq and her husband Nabeel. These two blatantly eat and drink all day on their stories. What's crazy is they all decorate and go all out for Ramadan vibes but don't actually fast. They only share reels of their decorations for clout and nothing else.

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

Blue123 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:49 pm
So alot of these instagranmers don't fast n such in ramadan. And not only on period days.. just generally, it'd not part of their lifestyle..e.g. Southern chaii. And marium hosein in her tank top talking to her paki husband who pretends to only be able to speak English lollls
Marium Hosein probably doesn’t fast bc she’s pregnant and probably high risk given she looks older lol not a fan of her and those cult bloggers that think they’re breaking barriers blogging 😆

Blue123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Blue123 »

Marium hosien it's coz she pregnant. But the others.. they don't fast, I'm watching for the whole month and def no fasting happening. I just fins it strange esp given they only moved to the USA after getting married n act like as if they born Americans

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

Does anyone else find @AmnaTahir’s Instagram posts to be annoying? She’s really milking her pregnancy in the most annoying way lol

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Did you guys read about the penny appeal charity scandal? Guys do your research before donating. Omg i wad shocked its absolutely disgusting. Search it up on twitter and you will come across a full report. I am so disgusted and disappointed with canadian bloggers still partnering up with them like sidraco, simplymaham, and myinspiredhome anf so many others. Do they not fear Allah? I had a weird feeling when sidra went on a trip to pakistan sponsored by pennyappeal! Disgusting!

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

Okay, but you obviously have no boundaries with your child! She lets him do whatever he wants, thinks it’s cute, posts it in stories while complaining about how unruly her son is. I was in that position a few years and even now to some extent but there’s no way I my son was not in bed by the time it was time to pray namaz.

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

Doohoo1194 wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:44 pm
Okay, but you obviously have no boundaries with your child! She lets him do whatever he wants, thinks it’s cute, posts it in stories while complaining about how unruly her son is. I was in that position a few years and even now to some extent but there’s no way I my son was not in bed by the time it was time to pray namaz.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

has thisissaema separated from her man? they were a cute couple sad to see if that is

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

bellabash wrote:
Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:15 pm
hi all new here sorry to bring up anisa again in this chat but seems the right place lol my boyfriend reconised her where he works from me following her on insta and testing him to her vids pics he passed lucky for him anyways he sees her all the timeI work there sometimes and tried to figure her out so my detective found this thread and thought I should put his story out he said shes trouble flirting with different men and playing up and very but manipulative using lost little girl looks and always on mobile and so skinny they call her fragile also westend posh like her sister he said careful husbands lol
also said he spoke to her once and she had really bad breth
hope this helps I always just loved her accent and her sister marina don’t know about her husband now khula talaq??? remember the wedding vlog loved it wished I saved it
stopped following her now
your all funny too
xo…….. me
Lol what? Girl, you need to go take some English classes because none of that made sense.

Doohoo1194
Learner
Learner

Post by Doohoo1194 »

People like @salamsudduf are so annoying. When I first started following her I didn’t even know she was Pakistani or kashmiri or whatever she is. I thought her she was Arab. Then it was Pakistan Independence Day and she posted reels using dil dil Pakistan to obv garner views. She never wears shalwar kameez, dresses like an Arab but then uses her “Pakistani identity” whenever it’s convenient for her. Also her “daw’aa” like the whole taraweeh in Times Square, Muslim bloggers should not be allowed to give dawaa and shouldn’t just bc they’re attending taraweeh in Times Square (which btw is whole other thing that just shouldn’t have happened imo). She really out here thinking she’s breaking barriers.

missvickies
Talker
Talker

Post by missvickies »

Tajana wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:16 am
Did you guys read about the penny appeal charity scandal? Guys do your research before donating. Omg i wad shocked its absolutely disgusting. Search it up on twitter and you will come across a full report. I am so disgusted and disappointed with canadian bloggers still partnering up with them like sidraco, simplymaham, and myinspiredhome anf so many others. Do they not fear Allah? I had a weird feeling when sidra went on a trip to pakistan sponsored by pennyappeal! Disgusting!
What happend? I don't have twitter.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”