Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Michel Janse Part 10: A One Woman Traveling Circus

Post by babypinks332 »

Sarahmolly451 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:28 am
ellie81 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:56 am

She NEVER lets up about it. Even in the beach vlog video she had to mention something about the Dodgers being out (of what, idk - not a baseball person!). Like let it f**king go.
I caught that too. It's one thing to use the wisdom you gained from your divorce to help others in the same position. It's another to make digs at your ex. Not that I blame her for being bitter and angry with him. But she's the one who said in her last video "Believe me --- I would LOVE to not have to talk about this ever again. But I need to use my knowledge to help others". Making a dig at the Dodgers doesn't help anyone and noone forced to her to make that comment in the first place. She's full of sh*t.
she just wants people to be reminded of her divorce every 2 seconds. she cant go a video without reminding everyone that she is still a victim of cheating!!! its insane for her to mention him every chance he gets and then pretend she doesnt want to talk about it anymore

LilaK
Debater
Debater

Post by LilaK »

Her divorce videos get more views so that's why she is trying to keep them coming. I think that is the most motivating factor for her.

seraphema
Learner
Learner

Post by seraphema »

In her latest video she is sponsored by some whitening toothpaste and deceptively shows a "before" shot that she took when she got the professional tooth whitening a few months back as though the toothpaste she is selling did those results....

She is so dishonest on every level, scummy.

spicey778
Learner
Learner

Post by spicey778 »

I can’t stop laughing at michels new video where she says the tour manager got her a separate hotel than everyone else and how she didn’t know a holiday inn could be nice💀 like guuuuurlllllll come on they don’t want u hanging around all the time. Also—— I wonder why the tour manager would even get miss michel a hotel anyways? Because they know the “crowd” is only coming bc she promotes his stuff? It’s like when she promotes a product aka staphylococcal for free shit aka hotel.
Last edited by spicey778 on Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Itsme_vee
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsme_vee »

seraphema wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 12:58 pm
In her latest video she is sponsored by some whitening toothpaste and deceptively shows a "before" shot that she took when she got the professional tooth whitening a few months back as though the toothpaste she is selling did those results....

She is so dishonest on every level, scummy.
Wow…that’s low. Does she think her viewers are morons?

oc_mom
Learner
Learner

Post by oc_mom »

I don't know what is is about her guy but he's so annoying. Why does he always say "yea, yea, yea" all the time? UGH

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

spicey778 wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:05 pm
I can’t stop laughing at michels new video where she says the tour manager got her a separate hotel than everyone else and how she didn’t know a holiday inn could be nice💀 like guuuuurlllllll come on they don’t want u hanging around all the time. Also—— I wonder why the tour manager would even get miss michel a hotel anyways? Because they know the “crowd” is only coming bc she promotes his stuff? It’s like when she promotes a product aka staphylococcal for free shit aka hotel.
lmfaoooo i bet she made George III ask his manager for a room for her. Then the manager agreed as long as shes not with the band :rofl:

like fine if your girlfriend has to come she can stay over THERE

Lbilak
Talker
Talker

Post by Lbilak »

Poor Max. She is leaving him in a Holiday Inn hotel room alone? Wtf.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bunnyreads
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bunnyreads »

Girl can't keep her lies straight. Does she think viewers cannot figure it out?

First, according to this video she starting dating Jordy in February of 2022 (FOUR, not SIX, months after leaving) LA. Not much of a difference, so why lie? Also, in February she had barely lived in Texas long enough to file for divorce (family lawyer here).

Second, the month-to-month rent on her floor plan? Approximately $3000 (a little less). Austinite here. I know her apartment complex and all I had to do was click on the leasing information. That is FAR less than what she is going to be spending on long term AirBNBs unless it is a shack (that definitely won't pay for Sonder).

Not a lie, but some information about the homes she submitted offers on ... First house was listed at $900K, second house was listed at $835K. This is what her "frannds" are paying for by watching her videos. My hate watching gives her nothing because I pay for premium. I also know how much her parents home is worth if anyone is interesting. Miss Michel is beyond privileged and so out of touch.

Also, can Staphy please close his mouth when he eats?

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

LOLLLLL i watched the vlog and the clips where she's with the supporting act for Jordy, Julianna, are soooo cringe. She wants to be cool and quirky so bad :rofl:

Julianna was like being clearly herself, and michel was just adding weird little comments that were supposed to be funny its was so weirdddd

Mysteryscooby
Talker
Talker

Post by Mysteryscooby »

I called her out about the teeth whitening lie. I went back and rewatched that video before I accused her of anything and her before pic is before the dentist, not this at home system. Which chances are is crap. I don't care at this point if she blocks me on YT or Instagram. I get now what you guys have been saying, she's a snake business woman.

WhoWhatWhereHow
Informer
Informer

Post by WhoWhatWhereHow »

oc_mom wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:27 pm
I don't know what is is about her guy but he's so annoying. Why does he always say "yea, yea, yea" all the time? UGH
I noticed she said yeah, yeah, yeah in the same way recently and I *knew* she got it from him.

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

His side of the story of how they met was literally just what we've been repeating this whole time

He saw she was "hot" and watched her videos, studied her and then decided to win her over lmfao

weird ass vibes

The only thing he has to say about her is that shes pretty and shes hot.....

Lovelylu
Informer
Informer

Post by Lovelylu »

Funny how people here were JUST saying that she never interacts in the comments anymore and then on todays video she has responded to a bunch!!

Frenchielove
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Frenchielove »

Longer time lurker, first time poster

Michel really needs to stop with the digs towards her ex- mentioning dodger in her last video and now mentioning hating on the last name Smith. You could tell Julianne was really uncomfortable when she was literally talking about a band and michel had to make it about her.

Funny how she never showed crowd shots at the concert. Clearly Jordy isn't selling out his little venues.

Also does anyone think despite trying to be extra happy, she actually looked really sad. Her eyes literally looked like she had been crying (in the hotel and the car).

My final thoughts that how we meet segment actually just confirms how creepy Jordy's behaviour was. She followed him and he than went and watched all her videos. And somehow she finds that sweet.....it's gross

xococopuff
Learner
Learner

Post by xococopuff »

“Life on tour” as if we haven’t known. :roll:

Listen, she has no business going “on tour”… Unless you’re part of the crew or one of the musicians, you’re in the way. No one wants you there unless you’re working. I can assure you, it’s very annoying.

I’m friends with a lot musicians of different genres and ages, and I was a musician myself; Most musicians are not faithful, it’s a tale as old as time. Married, in a relationship, people you least expect and respect, it’s just part of the package. With that said, she’s there to babysit him, and I’m sure Grody is getting crap for it.

I laughed when she didn’t know who Morrissey is. I’m not a fan, but Morrissey fans take that personally. :P Also being in a nice Holiday Inn is a luxury. She would never survive on a real tour. :rofl:

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

xococopuff wrote:
Wed Nov 02, 2022 4:43 pm

Listen, she has no business going “on tour”… Unless you’re part of the crew or one of the musicians, you’re in the way. No one wants you there unless you’re working. I can assure you, it’s very annoying.

I’m friends with a lot musicians of different genres and ages, and I was a musician myself; Most musicians are not faithful, it’s a tale as old as time. Married, in a relationship, people you least expect and respect, it’s just part of the package. With that said, she’s there to babysit him, and I’m sure Grody is getting crap for it.

I laughed when she didn’t know who Morrissey is. I’m not a fan, but Morrissey fans take that personally. :P Also being in a nice Holiday Inn is a luxury. She would never survive on a real tour. :rofl:
CRYINGGGGG AT "GRODY"

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

xococopuff wrote:

It really must be soooo annoying for the lead singer's girfriend to always be around then while theyre trying to work and focus on tour... she keeps talking like shes part of the band and its so embarrassing.. She brings her laptop everywhere just to be around the band while shes working.

Michel, youre not in the band. You can simply not be there. If you have so much work to do go home and do it. The band is literally AT WORK. I promise you nothing will happen to you if you dont watch the exact same concert at every single venue. The band will live. You'll live. George's fans will live. They did not buy tickets to see you on tour. They paid to see the band lmao

thatswhatshesaid1
Talker
Talker

Post by thatswhatshesaid1 »

Frenchielove wrote:Longer time lurker, first time poster

Michel really needs to stop with the digs towards her ex- mentioning dodger in her last video and now mentioning hating on the last name Smith. You could tell Julianne was really uncomfortable when she was literally talking about a band and michel had to make it about her.

Funny how she never showed crowd shots at the concert. Clearly Jordy isn't selling out his little venues.

Also does anyone think despite trying to be extra happy, she actually looked really sad. Her eyes literally looked like she had been crying (in the hotel and the car).

My final thoughts that how we meet segment actually just confirms how creepy Jordy's behaviour was. She followed him and he than went and watched all her videos. And somehow she finds that sweet.....it's gross
I was just about to come on here and mention that Smith dig she made. She made Juliana uncomfortable not once but twice! She first said “I know a thing or two about divorce” outta nowhere and Juliana just went meh 🫤, then the hating on smith as a last name? Come on!

Also, she mentioned at the very start of the vlog that “she BEGGED Jordy if she can come along on the tour” how sad and pathetic. It’s not like he can say no.

About the Holiday inn- she said “the manager put me in a different hotel the holiday inn BUT it’s actually sooo nice, I think he knows me better than I know myself”. So she basically said the manager put her in a different hotel because he knew she’s high maintenance and would like a nicer hotel? And then also goes on to say she never knew holiday inns are actually nice? Does she even hear herself? Admits that she’s high maintenance and also admits that Jordey’s freaking manager knows she’s high maintenance, and also admits holiday inn is beneath her but it’s not that bad? She’s so privileged and up her own ass!

thatswhatshesaid1
Talker
Talker

Post by thatswhatshesaid1 »

babypinks332 wrote:
xococopuff wrote:

It really must be soooo annoying for the lead singer's girfriend to always be around then while theyre trying to work and focus on tour... she keeps talking like shes part of the band and its so embarrassing.. She brings her laptop everywhere just to be around the band while shes working.

Michel, youre not in the band. You can simply not be there. If you have so much work to do go home and do it. The band is literally AT WORK. I promise you nothing will happen to you if you dont watch the exact same concert at every single venue. The band will live. You'll live. George's fans will live. They did not buy tickets to see you on tour. They paid to see the band lmao
Let’s face it - the only reason she’s on tour is to keep an eye on Stapphy and make sure he doesn’t cheat and catch any new infections to pass on to her later.

Return to “Michel Janse”