Lucy Lou Carmody Part 14: My Man Who Wasn’t My Man, Was Actually Someone Else’s Man

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 14: My Man Who Wasn’t My Man, Was Actually Someone Else’s Man

Post by butterflyfly »

Those ss don't prove who it is tbf. Think you're clutching at straws. Lucy has a lot of people who hate her just because you know who a few people are doesn't mean it's them. (It's not me behind that account either) 🤣🤣

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 14: My Man Who Wasn’t My Man, Was Actually Someone Else’s Man

Post by JigglyJess97 »

butterflyfly wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 1:43 am
Those ss don't prove who it is tbf. Think you're clutching at straws. Lucy has a lot of people who hate her just because you know who a few people are doesn't mean it's them. (It's not me behind that account either) 🤣🤣
Exactly this. Proves fuck all I'm just their favorite person to accuse

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

You're really all doing Lucy a favour here tbh, the threat will get closed for going off topic at this rate 😆😆😆 I'm sure she'd thank you for that 😘

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

What the fuck is wrong with some of you???
Keep it on topic.

FYI, that’s my bloody fake account!!! Half of you were in the GC with me when I made it so you’ve got short bloody memories 🙄

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

chipotle_yum wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:21 am
Keep it on topic.

FYI, that’s my bloody fake account!!! Half of you were in the GC with me when I made it so you’ve got short bloody memories 🙄
It's hilarious ive laughed so much, well wheezed cause chest infection but yeah 😂😂😂 just messaged you back sweet

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Post by butterflyfly »

chipotle_yum wrote:
Keep it on topic.

Careful they might say this is Jess account too 🤣🤣🤣 think we all might be Jess 🤣🤣🤣

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

butterflyfly wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:48 am
chipotle_yum wrote:
Keep it on topic.

Careful they might say this is Jess account too 🤣🤣🤣 think we all might be Jess 🤣🤣🤣
Honestly. I haven’t even got a problem with the other girls although E is adamant my fake insta is Jess and called me a c*nt. I was in the GC ‘Lucy with no child’ with about 7 of you yet you still think I’m Jess??
It’s quite funny really but please let me have the credit for lucyannmariexx. Some of my finest work is on that page! I impressed myself 😂😂

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Just realised I’m lucyannmarie.x
Not the other one

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Edit to remove deleted quote. Tar, Site Admin

Absolutely not but I now know that’s why everyone had deathly silence with me for a few months. I figured that bit out.
Last edited by tar on Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove deleted quote.

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Edit to remove deleted quote. Tar, Site Admin

Moonshine has been around for ages on tiktok, is that defo true???

Have to say, A & L are as bad as each other. Both vile but I’m certain J isn’t in contact with A.
I’d say all the new fake exposing are purely down to A.
Last edited by tar on Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to remove deleted quote.

Smellyhorselicey
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Smellyhorselicey »

Honestly think everyone is as bad as each other but when you insult a baby and then say it was a person that passed of cancer that did it to cover yourself when I know for a FACT it was her and so do a few others that were in the group when she admitted it was her and sent it to the group laughing at what she’d commented. As I said I have a very good memory!

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Smellyhorselicey wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:12 am
chipotle_yum wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:10 am

Absolutely not but I now know that’s why everyone had deathly silence with me for a few months. I figured that bit out.
I’m almost adamant you are. As J made chipotletwo a couple months back when she got banned from using the forum and I remember her telling me you were using the original chipotle 😝
Very good memory I have 😛
Your memory is awful. I made dottodot 😭😭😭😭 don't try and be clever when you're quite clearly far from

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Smellyhorselicey wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:12 am
chipotle_yum wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:10 am

I’m almost adamant you are. As J made chipotletwo a couple months back when she got banned from using the forum and I remember her telling me you were using the original chipotle 😝
Very good memory I have 😛
I think everyone thought I was. I was slowly removed and blocked by loads of people.
Still have access to the first GC though and I don’t believe anyone in there was D. Think there was only 2 of us that stayed on fakes.

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Smellyhorselicey wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:15 am
Honestly think everyone is as bad as each other but when you insult a baby and then say it was a person that passed of cancer that did it to cover yourself when I know for a FACT it was her and so do a few others that were in the group when she admitted it was her and sent it to the group laughing at what she’d commented. As I said I have a very good memory!
I have no idea what this is about. Guessing long after I was removed.

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Post by butterflyfly »

I've been in no group chats at all so no clue about any of this rather it stay that way too. I just don't get what peoples issue is with the account outting Lucy? I really couldn't care less who's behind what and not sure why others do. think the only one who should be bothered and care is Lucy herself 🤷🏼‍♀️

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

butterflyfly wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 3:24 am
I've been in no group chats at all so no clue about any of this rather it stay that way too. I just don't get what peoples issue is with the account outting Lucy? I really couldn't care less who's behind what and not sure why others do. think the only one who should be bothered and care is Lucy herself 🤷🏼‍♀️
And we should all be here for our mutual hate of the slender man.
Even mama G came to the dark side 😈

moon_shinemay
Learner
Learner

Post by moon_shinemay »

Edit to remove deleted quote Tar, Site Admin

Not A, from what I’ve read here she’s just as bad as Lucy, although I’m not sure on the entire story. I’m not part of any group chats etc, just part of the countless people that Lucy has been rude to over the years.
Last edited by tar on Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited to remove deleted quote

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Oh and keep up the good work on the outing account but can we have some new receipts please!
If it’s A, they’ll be major screen shots.

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Post by butterflyfly »

Also did anyone see the story she posted on tik tok last night with her messages with the fake account of herself.. she said to the fake answer these questions then if you're the real Lucy like what cousin just had a baby and such. I thought that was weird I mean if you are talking to someone pretending to be you why would you say stuff like that to then when you know it's not you? Then on her live one of her friends told her to delete it. Probably one of her new friends tbh all a bit weird

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

We this has been a read this morning 🙈 I don't really care who is who and who is behind what ever just carry on outing Licey and if you TTs are being saved and posted somewhere do the sensible thing and remove it or put it on private because like everyone tells Licey if it's on a public forum it can be saved and used

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”