Michel Janse Part 4: The Rebound Era

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Michel Janse Part 4: The Rebound Era

Post by pettycrimes »

smallhamlet wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:01 pm
Is anyone else put off by this language? Because I'm put off by this language.
fake nice. her whole persona :roll: its incredibly forced and i cant fathom how her viewers dont see this. shes so condescending and i think its part of her bs with the "friend group" talk and cringy intro song. nice people dont need to advertise themselves as such. maybe its because of her industry, but she feels to me like a product, not a real person.
Last edited by pettycrimes on Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

Post by Littlesparkle41 »

smallhamlet wrote:
Her excessive use of “hahaha” really gets me and shows her immaturity. She! Also! Speaks! Like! This! a lot with exclamation points which I don’t like. We also know she’s lying…she wasn’t invited..she said in a previous vlog that Jordy (should we just start calling him George, his real name, instead?) told her he was going to Hawaii and she said ohh that’s a great spot for me to meet you next so he extended his trip so she could join.

smallhamlet
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by smallhamlet »

In one place she says she planned to go to meet Jordy at his job. In another place she says they just happened to end up in Hawai'i this week because God took them there. In yet another place she says """a church of locals""" invited her along with Jordy. So which one is it?

Also she uses emoticons instead of emojis now because that's what Jordy uses. She never did :-) before him lmao

pettycrimes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pettycrimes »

Littlesparkle41 wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:10 pm
smallhamlet wrote:
Her excessive use of “hahaha” really gets me and shows her immaturity. She! Also! Speaks! Like! This! a lot with exclamation points which I don’t like. We also know she’s lying…she wasn’t invited..she said in a previous vlog that Jordy (should we just start calling him George, his real name, instead?) told her he was going to Hawaii and she said ohh that’s a great spot for me to meet you next so he extended his trip so she could join.
her new favorite words are: boi, kids, kiddos, sWEEt. she started speaking in 3rd person and either copies his use of emojis, or they mirror each other. its giving... im 15 and i feel rebellious because i have a boyfriend XP

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

smallhamlet wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:14 pm
In one place she says she planned to go to meet Jordy at his job. In another place she says they just happened to end up in Hawai'i this week because God took them there. In yet another place she says """a church of locals""" invited her along with Jordy. So which one is it?

Also she uses emoticons instead of emojis now because that's what Jordy uses. She never did :-) before him lmao
Her interest in music is new too…I know after her divorce her dad started sending her music recs and she went to a concert with her parents. I also know her ex before Brook was a musician but in her videos when she was dating and married to Brook she never mentioned music ever. I’ve seen almost every one of her videos (except the subscription boxes I skip those) so unless I missed it, the whole “let me recommend music to you, I love music” is new..she morphs herself into a new person to fit whoever she’s with at the moment

babypinks332
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by babypinks332 »

Littlesparkle41 wrote:
smallhamlet wrote:
Exactly, why would she be invited??? she has absolutely nothing to contribute. she just happens to be his new gf who wanted to tag along and be attached to him

Littlesparkle41
Informer
Informer

babypinks332 wrote:
Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:02 pm
Littlesparkle41 wrote:

Exactly, why would she be invited??? she has absolutely nothing to contribute. she just happens to be his new gf who wanted to tag along and be attached to him
I feel like that’s really embarrassing and unprofessional too. If he was invited for a paying gig, he should show up professionally by himself. Can you imagine him saying “can my new GF come?”. How unprofessional is that? And then imagining her there with her giggles and weird squeaks. How are people supposed to take him seriously when he’s intertwining his personal life

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread is now locked. Please continue here: viewtopic.php?p=4504835#p4504835 :fit2:

Return to “Michel Janse”