LearningNothingFromWeightLossSurgery Part 45

Alexandra Rodriguez
chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: LearningNothingFromWeightLossSurgery Part 45

Post by chipn dip »

if she spent that much on a bag that looks like the canvas totes you get at the supermarket to take your shopping home in then she's more of a fool than I thought

mind you she totally wasted the WLS too so, who knows

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She doesn’t really believe in any type therapy or that there’s anything wrong with her. I think she should go
to therapy and get help for her eating issues. She can’t say that she doesn’t have a problem with food at the
size she is. That’s just my opinion. I really feel like many people use food as a coping mechanism and Alex
doesn’t seem to be able to control herself.

She has good insurance. I would take it seriously and see if I could better myself and my life.

She uses therapy as an insult to her viewers when she doesn’t like a comment on her channel.

green_eyez19
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by green_eyez19 »

Her hormones must be so f*cked up. She looks so unhealthy to me.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What’s this on Alex’s neck going up into her hairline area?
Bruise? shadow? ????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

invitationly
Lurker
Lurker

Post by invitationly »

This might be something for google scholar - but I’m just trying to figure out the point of WLS, when the prep (from what I understand) is essentially what you’re forced into post surgery. Is it just to prevent the feeling of hunger? Is it more of a crutch for the mental aspect of weight loss? I don’t consider it a “crutch” in the way ppl like to throw it around at wls, it does take real discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sonygermnay
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sonygermnay »

Hello, I am New

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Sonygermnay
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Sonygermnay »

Hello Test

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sonygermnay wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:14 pm
Hello, I am New
Sonygermnay wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:15 pm
Hello Test

:wel: We are happy to have you join us.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

invitationly wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:59 pm
This might be something for google scholar - but I’m just trying to figure out the point of WLS, when the prep (from what I understand) is essentially what you’re forced into post surgery. Is it just to prevent the feeling of hunger? Is it more of a crutch for the mental aspect of weight loss? I don’t consider it a “crutch” in the way ppl like to throw it around at wls, it does take real discipline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We have some posters who have had or are having WLS. I am sure they can tell us more about it. They are
an excellent source of information for us.

You are right though that it still takes disciple. I have seen the ladies here say that WLS is a tool to help
them. They still have to put in the serious work.

Flowerpot45
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Flowerpot45 »

I think for most women it is a tool to lose weight and become healthier as mentioned above.

For Alex, it's to PHYSICALLY STOP her when she emotionally binge-eats simply cus there is no more room. Hence why she had a mental breakdown when they were moving cus she couldn't use food to cope. She's back on her cheese and sugary snacks kick though. I think Yar withdrawing ALL affection from her is really taking its toll on her. He doesn't touch, hug, or kiss her on camera or for any photos. The 1 pic of her on his instagram looks like a pic with a friend from high school. I doubt he touches her when the camera is off. I would feel bad for her if she wasn't such a manipulative liar.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I don’t understand having WLS and not trying to do everything possible to succeed. I think that Alex skimped
on the mental and emotional aspect of getting better and learning how to cope in other ways besides turning
to food. She should have made a better effort in that area.

It does seem everyone has catered to Alex for most of her life. She’s an adult now and needs to learn to
better handle her issues. I don’t think Yar will put up with it for much longer if she doesn’t pull herself together.

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

tar wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 9:18 pm
I don’t understand having WLS and not trying to do everything possible to succeed. I think that Alex skimped
on the mental and emotional aspect of getting better and learning how to cope in other ways besides turning
to food. She should have made a better effort in that area.

It does seem everyone has catered to Alex for most of her life. She’s an adult now and needs to learn to
better handle her issues. I don’t think Yar will put up with it for much longer if she doesn’t pull herself together.
considering there can be fatal consequences to eating thru the WLS I am shocked she was allowed to do it, she defo needs some therapy to help her understand and learn to control the binge eating
it is clear she was not ready for either simply by how she sees therapy as something only her 'haters' need :roll:

I am also shocked that Yar is even still here, we joked about it the first xmas how she'd hired him for the holidays but at this point he seems quite disgusted by her very presence.

me too, Yar
me too, mate

if she steals his tissues and gets herself pregnant then she is a huge fool, but we all know that she is from how she behaves day to day, the 'swirl baby' is like the tiktok perfume or the overpriced shopping bag, to her it's just another thing she wants and will have no matter what
just to stick it to her haters, when the reality is that she's not just fcking up her life
she will be fcking up the life of an innocent child too

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

tar wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:19 pm
Bruise? shadow? ????
I've heard that darkness of the neck is a sign of being pre-diabetic/ being diabetic.

Is it surprising to see it on her despite constantly preaching that "to much surgery makes her feel bad after surgery"? No, not in the least bit, she literally has at least 1 sugary drink per day, plus whatever she eats off camera. Surgery was a complete waste on her.

barrol o monkeys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by barrol o monkeys »

Ya know, I just don't understand how this woman can CONSTANTLY go on vacation. I know that the places she's gonna recently aren't TOO far for her, but still. I guess let her enjoy it while she can cause she won't be able to go much of anywhere after having a baby... JUST KIDDING! She's totally gonna drop that baby off to EVERYONE and constantly tell people she needs a break from being a mom. She's not mature enough for a baby.

Side note, catching up on her vids out of videos boredom and I can't believe that yar did a sponsorship! They are SUPER desperate for that money, which makes sense based on their lifestyle. Yar finally trying to earn a little bit instead of just spending. Lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

barrol o monkeys wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:56 am
tar wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:19 pm
Bruise? shadow? ????
I've heard that darkness of the neck is a sign of being pre-diabetic/ being diabetic.

Is it surprising to see it on her despite constantly preaching that "to much surgery makes her feel bad after surgery"? No, not in the least bit, she literally has at least 1 sugary drink per day, plus whatever she eats off camera. Surgery was a complete waste on her.
She has some darkness in several areas that are just odd. I sincerely hope that she is having her bloodwork
done and reviewed regularly. If she and Yar really want a child it is important.

I agree that WLS was a total waste on her.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

barrol o monkeys wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:06 am
Ya know, I just don't understand how this woman can CONSTANTLY go on vacation. I know that the places she's gonna recently aren't TOO far for her, but still. I guess let her enjoy it while she can cause she won't be able to go much of anywhere after having a baby... JUST KIDDING! She's totally gonna drop that baby off to EVERYONE and constantly tell people she needs a break from being a mom. She's not mature enough for a baby.

Side note, catching up on her vids out of videos boredom and I can't believe that yar did a sponsorship! They are SUPER desperate for that money, which makes sense based on their lifestyle. Yar finally trying to earn a little bit instead of just spending. Lol
Has she said much yet on this vacation? She was very quiet the last time I checked in on her. I was very busy
though yesterday.

TimePod
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TimePod »

I agree Tar, I really hope she's getting her bloodwork done. Those vacations must really chip away at income since she seems to stay in nice hotels.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

What’s Alex showing on IG today?
Her food. I don’t like the look of her avocado toast. It looks like it’s too much.
Two hours or so later she’s posting a place to get doughnuts. She’s staying hungry.
Modeling elevated “ wide-leg joggers” It just looks like a track pant (at best) tee and denim jacket.
Are those ever “elevated”????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

late to the party.... but here's some info on that.
or alex just needs to pick up the folds and use a wash cloth with real soap that cleans her.

https://www.thediabetescouncil.com/why- ... -syndrome/
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Alex does hate to shower. Thanks for the link fizzy. I will read it later and learn something. :tu:

Return to “Learningtobefearless”