Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Formerly was "Please help me find..." under the beauty section - but wasn't properly organized. Expect changes. Thank you!
Ari678
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bengali Bloggers/Influencers - Part 4

Post by Ari678 »

Does anyone know what the deal with hazera’s uncle billy rahman is? Is his wife fully Morrocon or a Bengali living in Morocco etc. also it seems she hasn’t moved to UK yet ? On their TikTok’s he mentioned meeting her in Dubai to go Bangladesh together.. I’m so curious as to how they met If she’s a morrocon native. She is really pretty tho.

And hazera’s brother getting married to a Bangladeshi girl in BD. I wonder if the girl is related to them

Justlurking124
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Justlurking124 »

Anyone got any tea on rumahasit?

Can’t seem to find her age anywhere or what she does? How does she live so lavish? What does her husband do?

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Justlurking124 wrote:Anyone got any tea on rumahasit?

Can’t seem to find her age anywhere or what she does? How does she live so lavish? What does her husband do?
Seems to be mid 30s and she’s taken her wedding pics off! She’s actually stunning! Living in dubai you get paid more for the same job you do in the UK and is usually tax free and you get accommodation included her partner “s” is out there with her so 2 incomes tax free so not bad i actually love her content and her friends zarahoutofoffice. It’s really refreshing to see compared to some influencers trying so hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Ari678 wrote:Does anyone know what the deal with hazera’s uncle billy rahman is? Is his wife fully Morrocon or a Bengali living in Morocco etc. also it seems she hasn’t moved to UK yet ? On their TikTok’s he mentioned meeting her in Dubai to go Bangladesh together.. I’m so curious as to how they met If she’s a morrocon native. She is really pretty tho.

And hazera’s brother getting married to a Bangladeshi girl in BD. I wonder if the girl is related to them
I think I saw something he met her whilst she was working as a cabin crew? But who knows people meet on dating apps and then lie about how they met.

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

Justlurking124 wrote:
Tue Feb 14, 2023 2:21 am
Anyone got any tea on rumahasit?

Long time mutual follower of mine and she is a humble and down to earth girl, there isn't much tea on her as shes actually a normal hardworking person who influences on the side

She was an a full time optometrist in London before her and her husband moved to dubai which they initially planned to just live there for a year to test the waters but now they've decided to stay much longer, probably forever at this point as I feel like once you live in Dubai you never wanna move back to depressing London lol

I guess she can afford to live lavish over there as she saved so much prior to moving, she was very open about her spending habits in London and how she saved. She now owns an abaya business (RuhaStudios) too which she gets custom made in dubai, im assuming it's cheaper to make over there too. Shes just focused on her business at the moment, no clue what her husband does

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

anyone seen these fake profiles circulating around making out as if she’s married when she’s not. Wonder what happened
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

gurugossiperuser123 wrote:anyone seen these fake profiles circulating around making out as if she’s married when she’s not. Wonder what happened
Can’t see the pic who is it

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

it’s @farzanaakhtarr on instagram. Someone made a fake tiktok of her @farzaqvv9cr acting like she’s married still when she’s been divorced.

I remember she had her nikkah photos up but then suddenly got rid of everything. In the picture she wrote

“guys I'm aware of the fake accounts - i appreciate you
guys all letting me know and reporting it although i'm
not asked til you don't need to send it to me. i know
the person and they have a very sad, miserable life so
don't blame them, feel free to impersonate me, it's
giving unemployed. it's giving obsessed. it's giving
brush my teeth once every fortnight (which is true
btw they actually do). my favouriteeee part is it
bothers you so much that it doesn't bother me”

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

Omg the Jamaliah family are annoying af!

Like the whole town is their family & one gets married boom its a big deal

Hazera bro got married to his cousin who looks like hazera which i find a bit weird. Acting super ‘rich’ but its bd all londonis are rich there! They got married in Kuishiara hall where all london have been getting married! Why didn’t they get married in palace resort in their local town because they not rich

Gets if my nerves

Zeldafromda9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Zeldafromda9 »

Gossipqueenb wrote:Omg the Jamaliah family are annoying af!

Hazera bro got married to his cousin who looks like hazera which i find a bit weird. Acting super ‘rich’ but its bd all londonis are rich there! They got married in Kuishiara hall where all london have been getting married! Why didn’t they get married in palace resort in their local town because they not rich

Gets if my nerves
Someone that lives in Oldham said that her uncles are super Rich

Gossipqueenb
Learner
Learner

Post by Gossipqueenb »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:
Mon Feb 20, 2023 1:26 am

Gets if my nerves

Yeh but I looked on companies house and well they are dodgy don’t declare anything if they are ‘rich’

honeybee1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by honeybee1 »

Gossipqueenb wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:16 pm
Omg the Jamaliah family are annoying af!

Gets if my nerves
wbat I find annoying is that they are constantly on my feed like every 2 mins and some of their TikTok’s are just cringe but I find it nice how they all get together as a family and celebrate each other and their weddings look so good! I don’t get why it bothers you if they are rich or not 😂

Zak22
Learner
Learner

Post by Zak22 »

What happened to beautybyroxc

Tajana
Debater
Debater

Post by Tajana »

Urfavbrowngirl is ok with her parents now? She is sooo weird and definitely has some undiagnosed mental health issues

informallow78
Lurker
Lurker

Post by informallow78 »

Ari678 wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:35 pm
Does anyone know what the deal with hazera’s uncle billy rahman is? Is his wife fully Morrocon or a Bengali living in Morocco etc. also it seems she hasn’t moved to UK yet ? On their TikTok’s he mentioned meeting her in Dubai to go Bangladesh together.. I’m so curious as to how they met If she’s a morrocon native. She is really pretty tho.

She's fully morrocan from agadir. I think they definitely met on the app because people have been commenting that they've seen or know her. There's speculation about her being from agadir as apparently morrocans from there don't have the best rep. Don't feel right to say it but only going by what a few others commented saying she may have dwelled with prostitution but idk if this is true. But I think they definitely didn't meet in peron. It looks like they met on the app. But ngl she can do better. The only thing I find dodgy is before she got married, she would write her age as 32 but since her IG fame. She's changed it to 25. Otherwise, ngl she just looks like shes after british citizenship standard.

Hazera's brother is getting married to his first cousin. Apparently the elder relatives have posted photos on social media saying that their "neice and nephew are getting married." Also there is a vid of the wedding where the sisters/cousins of hazera are doing the gate money thing for the bride side. So the bride is definitely related to the groom.

informallow78
Lurker
Lurker

Post by informallow78 »

Zeldafromda9 wrote:

Gets if my nerves

Ngl they're not rich. I think it's a bit decieving because they have these weddings and book group flights to bdesh or wherever. But also, they live in a shithole in oldham. In bangladesh they don't have a basha per say. Only a bari and they just kitted their bari out. I've noticed that in their bangladesh trips and they only actually stay in the bari. Normally even the mediocre bengalis in UK have a house in bari and then basha in main sylhet city. But building in the bari is 20x cheaper than buying a small plot of land in main city Sylhet. So they probs have money because Oldam cost of living is cheap in comparison to other places and their house is shoddy. Also if you've notice that their weddings are done in low kept venues which aren't expensive. So it seems affordable. I think there is defo something up with this family because I don't know why ANY of the marriages couldn't happen with other decent bengali families i.e. Hazera married some youth younger than her, idk why she couldn't find someone who ain't a baby aka someone older than her.. her uncle (i get he's clapped) but couldn't marry even a bengali and now their brother is marrying his first cousin. I hate saying it but their zaat/class might be the reason why they can't find decent families to marry into. Something is definitely weird with them.

Kushiara hall is lovely though! But also it's the only hall in sylhet. Ngl if they were so rich, they could've spent money on decent decor. Their decor was terrible.

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

informallow78 wrote:
Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:12 pm
Zeldafromda9 wrote:

Ngl they're not rich. I think it's a bit decieving because they have these weddings and book group flights to bdesh or wherever. But also, they live in a shithole in oldham. In bangladesh they don't have a basha per say. Only a bari and they just kitted their bari out. I've noticed that in their bangladesh trips and they only actually stay in the bari. Normally even the mediocre bengalis in UK have a house in bari and then basha in main sylhet city. But building in the bari is 20x cheaper than buying a small plot of land in main city Sylhet. So they probs have money because Oldam cost of living is cheap in comparison to other places and their house is shoddy. Also if you've notice that their weddings are done in low kept venues which aren't expensive. So it seems affordable. I think there is defo something up with this family because I don't know why ANY of the marriages couldn't happen with other decent bengali families i.e. Hazera married some youth younger than her, idk why she couldn't find someone who ain't a baby aka someone older than her.. her uncle (i get he's clapped) but couldn't marry even a bengali and now their brother is marrying his first cousin. I hate saying it but their zaat/class might be the reason why they can't find decent families to marry into. Something is definitely weird with them.

Kushiara hall is lovely though! But also it's the only hall in sylhet. Ngl if they were so rich, they could've spent money on decent decor. Their decor was terrible.
Living costs up north can’t be compared to costs down south. A 3 bedroom detached down south costs half a million (in nice parts). Up north you could buy a 5-6 bed for the same price.

Flying nowadays isn’t expensive, my only concern is how do these kids get away with missing school? LOL don’t the schools flag it as cause for concern?

Kushiara hall is the equivalent of every asian hosting their wedding at the meridian grand, the willows or another bait venue. I’ve been there, it’s fairly cheap to hire and a lot of people have weddings there from overseas to keep costs low.

RazzleDazzle1999
Learner
Learner

Post by RazzleDazzle1999 »

I was looking through nayyy.x.x posts (Tanjis friend) and she’s gained so much weight! It look really noticeable in this beach pic in Dubai

Rosesarered12345
Learner
Learner

Post by Rosesarered12345 »

What’s up with Sabina Hannah and her over filtered pics man these girls look nothing like they do in their pics in person.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Can we talk about Rokeya Khanum? I’m all for women of colour doing their thing and working hard but why does she lie so much?

According to this new article https://www.standard.co.uk/business/the ... 63702.html she had a turnover of £860,000 in 2022. However, according to companies house, that number is nowhere near that amount.

Either boss babe isn’t filing her taxes properly, or she is greatly exaggerating her figures. I find it hard to believe she makes £70k a month from selling clothes.

Return to “Can you please help me find...”