Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

Post by Azalea_lou »

Dottodot2 wrote:There's no way ss contacted her so quickly and said yeah it's all okay. No chance. They'll see the crystal clear hand mark, there will be a full investigation now and rightfully so. Maybe it needs to be sent to the police too?
Literally!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 12: Think I’m Stunning But Send All The Sober Blokes Running

Post by Azalea_lou »

Dottodot2 wrote:There's no way ss contacted her so quickly and said yeah it's all okay. No chance. They'll see the crystal clear hand mark, there will be a full investigation now and rightfully so. Maybe it needs to be sent to the police too?
They physically HAVE to completely investigate ANY claims of abuse! They wouldn’t contact her instantly and say it’s ok especially not with a clear slap mark like that

letsfakeptsd
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by letsfakeptsd »

Chapter1 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 3:58 am
High five to whoever has reported it. Funny how social aren’t involved yet they know how to get in touch with her asap when a report has been given. People can say it’s malicious but that right there is clearly a hand print and I hope and prey that she never gets that little boy back. She doesn’t deserve him

She said on Es live they rang and had no concerns💀 What a load of rubbish

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

If they've phoned her that quick it's only to say they'll be investigating as I know 2 reports went in at nearly midnight and another 2 first thing this morning so she's a Billy bullshitter

Secretcrush
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretcrush »

And she applied for pip

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Secretcrush wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:14 am
And she applied for pip
Oglh she hasn't 🙄 my friend has uncontrolled epilepsy and she can't even get pip because she can walk up her garden path and make a cup of tea so I doubt twat face will get it and if she does I will be ringing up and showing them her night out videos and all the videos and live clips where she talks about shagging men

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Someone's after new victims......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Secretcrush
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretcrush »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:34 am
Secretcrush wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:14 am
And she applied for pip
Oglh she hasn't 🙄 my friend has uncontrolled epilepsy and she can't even get pip because she can walk up her garden path and make a cup of tea so I doubt twat face will get it and if she does I will be ringing up and showing them her night out videos and all the videos and live clips where she talks about shagging men
Apparently her mental health person applied it for her and she forgot lol sh had her assessment today

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:36 am
Someone's after new victims......
She looks like she has a part in the boy in the stripe pyjamas 🤣🤣🤣 they are horrible

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Secretcrush wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 12:09 pm
Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 11:34 am

Apparently her mental health person applied it for her and she forgot lol sh had her assessment today
And she turned up face full of make up 🙈

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

So that's where her 'walk' was to earlier

Secretcrush
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretcrush »

Dottodot2 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 12:38 pm
So that's where her 'walk' was to earlier Image
It was over the phone she said she forgot about it and the number came up on her phone and didn't know who it was because she completely forgot

Katiebethh
Talker
Talker

Post by Katiebethh »

She’s being so disgusting in tonight’s live. On about how some guys during sex is boring and like the scene from inbetweeners and how she has to finish her self off because they can’t 🤢🤢🤢

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

That side profile is to die for 😳. Still got her make up on aswell, so no wash before putting clean pjs on (that’s if there clean 🤢)Only managed to watch up to where someone offered to buy her a ring doorbell 🫤. Wish these people would wake up
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

So I just had a thought. We all know by now that alcohol is a depressant.... And Lucy stops taking her meds so she can drink.... Do yous think it would be better to continue taking them? Antidepressant to counteract the depressant?

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

😂 yes I know it’s tik tok and everyone copy’s everyone else but come on loosey find your own wording/content instead of copying E. she’s more interesting than you will ever be

letsfakeptsd
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by letsfakeptsd »

Chapter1 wrote:
Tue May 17, 2022 10:52 pm
😂 yes I know it’s tik tok and everyone copy’s everyone else but come on loosey find your own wording/content instead of copying E. she’s more interesting than you will ever be
the way she adds quotations when she has quite evidently blocked peoples mains and she’s even admitted it multiple times

Dottodot2
Debater
Debater

Post by Dottodot2 »

Is she seriously talking about false reports to social taking their time away from people that actually need them?!

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Ranting about false reports to social and wasting their time?! She's made TWO false reports against me!!!!! This girl

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

She’s getting wayyy too defensive over it did anyone else notice?

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”