Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 10: Can’t Parent Fully, Will Cry And Call You A Bully

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 10: Can’t Parent Fully, Will Cry And Call You A Bully

Post by Azalea_lou »

So I was being nosy on the Facebook group and I noticed this. She said there was no chance of her being 3 weeks pregnant etc in January. Does anyone remember how far along she claimed she was? Because like 3 weeks later she’s miscarried?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 10: Can’t Parent Fully, Will Cry And Call You A Bully

Post by Azalea_lou »

Azalea_lou wrote:So I was being nosy on the Facebook group and I noticed this. She said there was no chance of her being 3 weeks pregnant etc in January. Does anyone remember how far along she claimed she was? Because like 3 weeks later she’s miscarried?

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

lordbewithyou wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:31 am
Chapter1 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:24 am

See this is just it, proof right here. They tell us to post proof so we do and they still are like where’s the proof. Their just as dumb as loosey. Just look at this pathetic comment from her. She’s happy atm because she’s ‘trending’ let’s all be happy because now more people are going to see how she neglected that little boy. She also said loads of people defended her. Yes some did but when people put them straight they were like oh I didn’t know that. I even had 1 add me and message me saying they’d been following her for a while and finally seeing what she’s really like and she even said she only follows her to see what a shit show her life really is. Loosey think she’s has fans, no their enablers and some are still haters. Let her have her sad moment, let just still keep our fingers crossed that she never gets that little boy back.
And she’s also claiming she gets sent screenshots 😂 when she’s here constantly like she is on that account when she said she wanted to know nothing about it

There’s also pictures on here I can’t find them of her telling someone the date she got arrested that’s the same date she’s telling people she tried to off herself
Might message that account see if they want some more content 😂

Rw94
Debater
Debater

Post by Rw94 »

Lucy, if you're going to make an informative video to raise awareness, do abit of research rather than talking out your arse. "The majority of new mums and dads will suffer pnd." Do you know what majority means!?

Rw94
Debater
Debater

Post by Rw94 »

Azalea_lou wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:58 am
Azalea_lou wrote:So I was being nosy on the Facebook group and I noticed this. She said there was no chance of her being 3 weeks pregnant etc in January. Does anyone remember how far along she claimed she was? Because like 3 weeks later she’s miscarried?

She said in a live the Dr's said she'd had a chemical miscarriage, because she had a positive test then a week later they we're coming up negative. Chemical miscarriages are usually early, I had one at 6 weeks so those dates all add up

eve5555
Learner
Learner

Post by eve5555 »

I had a chemical pregnancy to, got a positive pregnancy test , 4 days later got a bleed went hospital and my levels was low I was getting negative tests it happens so early and within a few days you bleed after getting test, half the people dont even realise that have had one as happens that early, but unlike lucy I don't go bragging that I had one or even put it in my post or on my Instagram she 20 years of age and she boostint how many follows she as even keeps changing her Instagram to 10k 11k 12k really how sad!

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

Throwback to when she was going back and forth saying she was self conscious about her looks etc then posting shit like this....this is how she really sees herself, she posts the other stuff to make people feel sorry for her......
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Undercover239
Talker
Talker

Post by Undercover239 »

On Instagram is the photos of when she went on that polar express train thing L wore those pjs there the same as the photo with matts in his hair so proves he went out looking like that not just woke up like she says

xXLurpakOnToastXx
Learner
Learner

Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 10: Can’t Parent Fully, Will Cry And Call You A Bully

Post by xXLurpakOnToastXx »

Azalea_lou wrote:

Oh my god this has just reminded me. When I first ever knew about this girl and it was a fair few years ago now, her insta bio said “Lexi ImageImageImage Image”and she would never talk about it if someone asked because it was a “sore subject for her” so it’s not the first time she’s lied about a miscarriage Image

Undercover239
Talker
Talker

Post by Undercover239 »

Also that account needs to post the photos of all the flies that there is as those photos are 🤮

eve5555
Learner
Learner

Post by eve5555 »

So she miss carried a baby named lexie ✌️but now she as no mention of it on any of her social media, to be honest I don't think she depressed maybe she feels down so on we all do but she just couldn't be bothered with day in day out motherhood that's all it is she is not depressed if she was she couldn't be doing what she doing now if she can do her self up every day say she so happy she can look after her child no she just cba to be his mom full time but wants the title no lucy sweet don't work that way you couldn't cope with one try have 3 under 5 you have no idea sweetcheeks

markb189205
Learner
Learner

Post by markb189205 »

She has seen L today. She has loads of stories on her insta

Sent from my SM-A127F using Tapatalk

markb189205
Learner
Learner

Post by markb189205 »

Imagine the smell off her breath Image

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

markb189205 wrote:Imagine the smell off her breath Image

Her gums just look so sore! I couldn’t even begin to imagine if

eve5555
Learner
Learner

Post by eve5555 »

She been to see him for what an hour or so seeing as she on live at the mo, if that was me or any normal mother you spend all day with him and put him to bed, we'll that's what I'd do seeing as she don't get chance to do that unless she only aloud so many hours a day

Mamazeeta
Learner
Learner

Post by Mamazeeta »

eve5555 wrote:
Mon Apr 11, 2022 8:16 am
She been to see him for what an hour or so seeing as she on live at the mo, if that was me or any normal mother you spend all day with him and put him to bed, we'll that's what I'd do seeing as she don't get chance to do that unless she only aloud so many hours a day
She’s being absolutely battered on her live at the moment, makes for some good watching! someone please screenshot or screen record, I’ve no storage on my phone & unlucky for me I’ve actually got to cook a good substantial meal for my children 😬😬

She’s definitely only on supervised contact, no way you’d only see L certain days & then only stay for an hour or so! Makes no sense, also correlated with why G wouldn’t let her take L to that Easter event

markb189205
Learner
Learner

Post by markb189205 »

On her snapchat story Image

markb189205
Learner
Learner

Post by markb189205 »

On her snapchat story Image

Lucysatramp
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucysatramp »

5EB1CCA5-5010-40F0-A458-505197D89BCD.jpeg
239816AF-7D12-4663-8D01-76B5F17FAA4C.jpeg
😭😭😭😭😭
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Redrocks123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Redrocks123 »

I keep asking about Lexi she ignored obviously surprised I haven’t been blocked

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”