Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 10: Can’t Parent Fully, Will Cry And Call You A Bully

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 10: Can’t Parent Fully, Will Cry And Call You A Bully

Post by butterflyfly »

Chapter1 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:41 am
butterflyfly wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:28 am
Lucy's new post doesn't make any sense. So she's saying she's never gonna forgive anyone who did her wrong in the past but she's saying she's changed and a different person from last year. So it's okay for her to change but no one else can. 🤣No one Will forgive you Lucy. You have not changed.
When she says she don’t deal with peoples drama anymore yet still continues to comment on posts about mums losing kids etc. know for a fact she was hated at school aswell, just look at the pic uploaded (was sent it) there’s about 5 people on the opposite side of her, how awkward does she look lol.
Did you post a pic? I can't see it if you did x

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Re: Lucy Lou Bicknell Carmody Part 10: Can’t Parent Fully, Will Cry And Call You A Bully

Post by butterflyfly »

So not only does she use washing up liquid to bath with. She uses a washing up sponge too in the bath/shower 🤣🤣🤣
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

butterflyfly wrote:So not only does she use washing up liquid to bath with. She uses a washing up sponge too in the bath/shower ImageImageImage
Wtf ImageImage bath sponges are barely 70p!! For two!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

butterflyfly wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:40 am
So not only does she use washing up liquid to bath with. She uses a washing up sponge too in the bath/shower 🤣🤣🤣
I was the WTF when I seen this how can she not be embarrassed 🙈 bodycare sell baby sponges for like 80p

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

butterflyfly wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:39 am
Chapter1 wrote:

When she says she don’t deal with peoples drama anymore yet still continues to comment on posts about mums losing kids etc. know for a fact she was hated at school aswell, just look at the pic uploaded (was sent it) there’s about 5 people on the opposite side of her, how awkward does she look lol.

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

butterflyfly wrote:
Chapter1 wrote:

Done
It 3 times now and it’s not showing 😫

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

Chapter1 wrote:
butterflyfly wrote:

Done
It 3 times now and it’s not showing Image
Try pm it to me and I’ll post it if it sends?

Undercover239
Talker
Talker

Post by Undercover239 »

So she’s saying she tried to unalive herself back last summer but didn’t give her son to her mum then so why now ah Lucy your lies are catching to you now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Undercover239
Talker
Talker

Post by Undercover239 »

Her shaming people who buy from charity shops

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Post by butterflyfly »

She's so stupid

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

butterflyfly wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:53 am
She's so stupid
Omg wow what a dumb bitch she is. I remember that 2nd comment. It’s just jealousy because no one not even and older bloke wants her

Rw94
Debater
Debater

Post by Rw94 »

Why is Lucy STILL making posts about how she let's her hair down once a month because every mother deserves a break!? What are you having a break from, you havnt had your child for months!

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

butterflyfly wrote:
Chapter1 wrote:

Shirley25
Debater
Debater

Post by Shirley25 »

so in her live she said she is thinking of going Manchester... very convenient really aint it

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Azalea_lou wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:13 am
butterflyfly wrote:

😂 thanks. Do you see what I mean about how awkward she looks. The people Next to her are like turned away from her 😂

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Post by butterflyfly »

Probably bcos she reeks of shit. Feel sorry for person stood next to her 😭

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doobadee33 »

"Even if I didn't have my son" erm hello oooh?! You don't have your son 🤣🤣 and you went out 3 times at least last month or the month before, remember your mate "forcing" you out 🤣🤣so your chatting pure shit lol you have legit been out more times than I have since I turned 18 in the time since you haven't had your son!!

butterflyfly
Informer
Informer

Post by butterflyfly »

Doobadee33 wrote:
Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:37 am
"Even if I didn't have my son" erm hello oooh?! You don't have your son 🤣🤣 and you went out 3 times at least last month or the month before, remember your mate "forcing" you out 🤣🤣so your chatting pure shit lol you have legit been out more times than I have since I turned 18 in the time since you haven't had your son!!

It's like when she said on live other day that she feeds her kid a good diet everyday. Ermmm no you don't. Your mum feeds him. She acts like he still lives with her and is in her care

And when she says she's looked after him for 3 years... no she hasn't. He went to her mum before his 3rd birthday so she's only looked after him for under 3 years and no doubt her mum was doing everything for him when she lived with her

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Anyone hear her earlier say Hope she gets me some Easter eggs or I’m gonna be like bitch what the fuck. You deserve nothing lucy dirty sket

Azalea_lou
Informer
Informer

Post by Azalea_lou »

Ishman wrote:Anyone hear her earlier say Hope she gets me some Easter eggs or I’m gonna be like bitch what the fuck. You deserve nothing lucy dirty sket
What! She should get herself Easter eggs she’s a grown adult ImageImage

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”