True Gossiper

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 9

Post by Sparkle103 »

suziwuzi wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:29 am
itwasntme wrote:
Tue Sep 06, 2022 7:58 am

Why do you think this?
She's taken all her pictures down on Instagram and gone off to Turkey with her sister, when before marriage she was off to Pakistan every other month. Defo something fishy going on. Anyone know anything on her???
I agree there is something not right about it all. Seems like she has gone on holiday to get away from it all. She’s taken all her pics down with her hubby. We all knew this was going to happen!!!!

suziwuzi
Informer
Informer

Post by suziwuzi »

Yes that’s right! She got married for the gram, we all
Knew it! Poor guys still thinks he’s coming to England!

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Duckduckgoss »

We might be reading too much into Anisa Khan shes still got his name in her BIO. but something does seem a bit off

brazil123
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by brazil123 »

With anisa khan on her sisters live on tiktok she mentioned that she hasn’t even started the visa process yet

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

I find it weird that she hasn’t started the visa process or gone back to Pakistan after being married but got time to go to Turkey lol. Plus wouldn’t you keep your wedding pics up on your insta to demonstrate your in a real relationship to the embassy!!! Lol the ring and his initial will be coming off her bio soon that’s for sure!!! She defo rushed this marriage as she was desperate to get married and she knows it too!!!

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Sleuth mode 🕵🏻‍♀️

Meet Imaan Malik’s Dr husband
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Who is she?

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

brazil123 wrote:
Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:55 pm
With anisa khan on her sisters live on tiktok she mentioned that she hasn’t even started the visa process yet
maybe she doesn't fulfil the criteria to be eligible to sponsor a spouse visa, there's a minimum income requirement as well as providing proof of suitable accomdation etc and it doesn't look like she can prove any of that.

They've probably gone to Turkey because her husband can enter that country on his pakistani passport easily.

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

She isn’t working in Turkey so he wouldn’t get a visa that way. If she was working in Dubai yes that would have been a possibility!!! She wouldn’t have taken her pics down on her insta if she plans to invite him and if nothing is wrong between them. That’a what I think!!!

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

I meant that he can enter turkey on his pakistani passport and get a tourist visa easily.

gurugossiperuser123
Talker
Talker

Post by gurugossiperuser123 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:19 am
Sleuth mode 🕵🏻‍♀️

Meet Imaan Malik’s Dr husband
her friend meemz is also married now. her weight loss is so amazing tho in comparison to her old friend tanji who had lipo and still looks the same

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Saw on myavaaz (the fat auntie) Instagram story that she finally found this thread. How come the moo hasn’t uploaded the comments made about HER?

I think we should make a thread for her :) she offers no help for the Asian community and just brags about her no in law situation. It’s not nice to gloat to vulnerable women. And reposts the same sob stories on her mum. She doesn’t seem maternal at all and the fat idiot said she didn’t even pray till 2017?!!!! What was your mum teaching you then

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

You know what's really "disgusting" Atee?

The fact that you think its OK to give reckless advice to vulnerable women to break up their marriages. She deliberately posts inflammatory posts to increase her engagement, while her bitter, divorced/old, unmarried followers instruct impressionable women to leave their spouses at the drop of a hat.

She's now friends with that divorcee 'writer' aneeka, doing IG lives and online sessions like they're experts in the field of SA marriages.

Then she comes on and talks about her perfect life with her simp husband and no inlaws like she can relate to the plight of a average SA woman lol here she goes again about her mom....as if she's the first person that's ever lost a parent. There are girls who've lost mums before their graduation, marriage or birth of their first child. Huge milestones in any womans life.
Not everything needs to go on SM, grieve in private, pray for your mum, celebrate her life intead using your mother's memory to improve your IG engagement fgs

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Yeah I don’t know why atee the animal brags about her own house, with these stupid organisation tips when her followers are complaining about not having their own space.

Let’s see if we make it on her story. She selectively chose random IG influencers. Her mother did an awful job raising her as she is SO entitled. Why are you breeding unnecessarily when yourself started at praying at 2017 love.

Is she craving dick from her husband, that’s maybe why she’s glued to her phone

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Her summer holiday schedule was so cringy, as if women living with their inlaws have the freedom to drop everything to bake, visit parks, malls and zoos whenever they feel like it. Just insulting and shows how out of touch she is.

Her latest post YoU dOnT LoOk LiKe a MoThEr oF Two
First of all, nobody said that. Secondly, you look like you've had a fair few, tbh. Just cos you put on some makeup and an ugly kameez doesn't mean you don't look like an aunty of 5 kids in her 40s. Thirdly, stop inventing scenarios in your head for content. Always complimenting herself and pretending that someone else did lol

Lastly, what kind of writer doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're"? They're not interchangeable, Atee. Pick up a book - that's KS2 English.

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

You girls are absolutely pathetic and completely devoid of any feelings, clearly.

This is a gossip site, this is not a be horrible because your own lives are so crap so come here and say anything you want.

I really cannot believe there are a number of you saying she shouldn’t grieve over someones death. How someone grieves is up to them. As a society we should encourage it and allow people that space. You may not agree with 99% of what she says. However, death is personal to everyone and they all have full rights over how they deal with it.

Clearly you ho3s died inside time ago lol

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

whirl912 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:10 am
You girls are absolutely pathetic and completely devoid of any feelings, clearly.

This is a gossip site, this is not a be horrible because your own lives are so crap so come here and say anything you want.

I really cannot believe there are a number of you saying she shouldn’t grieve over someones death. How someone grieves is up to them. As a society we should encourage it and allow people that space. You may not agree with 99% of what she says. However, death is personal to everyone and they all have full rights over how they deal with it.

Oh look one of atee's fan girls lol

Gtfoh with your brown-nosing behaviour. Nobody's saying don't grieve but to come on SM and cry about it to a bunch of strangers makes no sense. Clearly she's capitalising on it for an engagement boost, now tell us how that isn't disgusting in itself lol

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

Someone please make a thread for atee :) let’s give her the attention that she is craving. Tried to out the page but failed miserably. Think it’s only right to give her own forum :) She has no redeeming features. Encourages people to cut kinship, no conflict resolution skills, and brags about having her own place…. Whilst her followers are women stuck with their in laws!

That’s like someone making an advice page for grieving daughters yet posting pictures of their mum saying alhamdulillah I still have mine! Stupid cow. I think she thinks she’s a lot more attractive than she is. She looks like a mother of 5. She reminds me of tabinda (amir khans sister).

Atee- your mother did a bad job raising such an entitled brat. You mention a LOT how you resent having kids in your youth.. then why did you? Blame yourself, no one else. Let me give you some quick tips- get a treadmill in your mansion and use the incline feature (it will burn fat quicker), buy some lingerie so your husband can give you the dick that you crave, and buy some new clothes. You look unkept ALL the time. No wonder the love marriage hubby doesn’t want to bed you

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 1:51 am
whirl912 wrote:
Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:10 am

Oh look one of atee's fan girls lol

Gtfoh with your brown-nosing behaviour. Nobody's saying don't grieve but to come on SM and cry about it to a bunch of strangers makes no sense. Clearly she's capitalising on it for an engagement boost, now tell us how that isn't disgusting in itself lol
I talk shit about everyone here, doesn’t make me her fan. The fact that a number of you want to dedicate a page to her makes YOU the fans not me. I’m saying you’ve lost the plot if you’re saying she can’t cry about her passed mother, that’s not gossip, that’s just really bizzare to me✌️

Chimmy_Joo
Informer
Informer

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

^^^^ Well, there ya go. To come on here and admit that you too talk shit about everyone makes you just as "pathetic" as the rest of us "ho3s", so get off your high horse 😂

Atee doesn't warrant her own thread because she offers very little. Your typical brown SAHM trying to break onto the world of SM in any way that she can, whether it be via her abysmal dress sense, failed weightloss journey, or as a last resort, the sob stories -that definitely generates traffic!

You'd think with her empathy and "tolerance" for all skin colors, she'd not feel the need to apply a washed out filter to all her pics/video to make herself appear paler. she's a hypocrite and her page is a big fat contradiction. Not sure why you're so triggered that people are calling her out!

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”