Bubzbeauty Gossiper Questions

NotAZombie

Re: Do you think Bubz is fit to be a parent?

Post by NotAZombie »

Before that, I noticed something you said to Noko that I find intolerable.
Aelegent wrote: Why am I even trying to talk logic to you? you're part of the group that thought making sexual jokes about a dog and their owner was a-okay.
If I remember correctly, Noko has already apologize about it in the general thread like ages ago. Why do you find the need to bring it back here? Not only it is unnecessary but it is personally rude to Noko.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Noko »

Thank you NAZ!
I noticed it earlier but I wasn't about to bring that old horse skeleton back from the dead.

lolliesbunny

Post by lolliesbunny »

Guys let's chill :D But it's a good thing you guys argue in a civilized way and doesn't seem so heated. Um I meant no offense, no implication.

I think @Aelegent, may be your word choice sound a little demanding? (Sorry if that word sounds mean) So we could misunderstand that you're telling us what to do. I see you raise a fair point about what should be discussed and what should not, but probably adding a personal colour to your comments would make things easier :D It's a public forum afterall, we should go little extra careful on what we say considering it might be easily misinterpreted by others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

lolliesbunny wrote:Guys let's chill :D But it's a good thing you guys argue in a civilized way and doesn't seem so heated. Um I meant no offense, no implication.

I think @Aelegent, may be your word choice sound a little demanding? (Sorry if that word sounds mean) So we could misunderstand that you're telling us what to do. I see you raise a fair point about what should be discussed and what should not, but probably adding a personal colour to your comments would make things easier :D It's a public forum afterall, we should go little extra careful on what we say considering it might be easily misinterpreted by others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ah, you're so sweet haha.
& no worries Lollies. I think demanding is the perfect adjective. c:

DatOneAsianChick
Learner
Learner

Post by DatOneAsianChick »

Aelegent wrote:are you kidding me?

I ask people to find something actually worth griping about and that's the answer you have? I'll say it again, find something worth Gossiping about, don't just pull it out of your asses like you are now. Like seriously.

Come here to gossip and get pennies worth. way to go.
Lol u mad bro

DatOneAsianChick
Learner
Learner

Aelegent wrote:
Noko wrote:

sooo...
you're dictating to us what we can & can't post about while simultaneously trying to be an advocate for people that are too 'scared to post'?

yeah. ok.
there's a difference between telling people what to post and what not to post and telling people to find something of quality to bitch and moan about.

I'm not the reason why people are "too scared to post", you might want to look at the group of people you're part of that like to pick apart crumbs of meaningless crap that Bubz does. As I said before, why is anyone making such a huge deal about a complex they go to regularly? I did't say "OH MY GOD YOU'RE ALL JEALOUS HATERZ" at all. I'm simply stating that as much as you guys are tired of the same crap from Bubz, there's people including myself getting tired of the same crap being said on the forums. I'll say it again, her content is stale, but so are people's opinions about her and her vlogs.

Why am I even trying to talk logic to you? you're part of the group that thought making sexual jokes about a dog and their owner was a-okay.
*.....buys you a snickers*

DatOneAsianChick
Learner
Learner

Aelegent wrote:
NotAZombie wrote:@Aelegent

I agree that everyone has different opinion, I respect you for saying that there is nothing wrong with bubz lifestyle, etc. I am cool with that, but that doesn't mean your opinion is more superior than us that you can "dictate" us what we should gossip and what we should not, while we are actually following the forum rules to post as civil as possible.
I never said my opinion was superior in any way and i wasn't dictating anyone to do anything. Where the hell is this dictatorship BS coming from exactly? Stating my opinion is being superior and dictating? I simply said you guys are getting a bit ridiculous on here. Mountains out of hills..thats exactly what was happening and I called it out.
While there are people complaining about members here being nitpicking, there are also some people who can't grasp the actual meaning of "respecting people opinion". I'd say that is just kettle calling pot black and I find it WAY annoying than people overly nitpicking. Sorry, but it is mainly members like like those who cause the 2-3 pages of arguments.

My opinion persists that bubz is as not doing a very good work. I don't give a fuck what other youtubers are doing. If you could compare her with the other crappy youtubers, I could also compare her with good ones like Lisa and Klaire.
I don't think saying "then don't come to this forum" and "welcome to the trash board honey" are respecting other's opinions. If you're going to ask for people to grasp the concept of "respecting other people's opinions" then please practice what you preach.

I not once said Bubz was a saint and not to be so mean to her or whatever. I agree with you, she's a complete slacker, doesn't have real world experience, etc etc. I'm not saying don't bash the hell out of her, but saying some of the things being gossiped about were really weak arguments. "she doesn't go out", "she always goes to the same place". I brought up other vloggers because they are guilty of the same crap, going to the same places and vlogging it and such.

I didn't say "you" as in "you" it was a general statement "you" meaning anyone who was complaining about what she does in her vlogs. And yes she has nothing interesting to post...again which is why the gossip is becoming less and less interesting on here.

Take a break and chill? I'm not the one who started saying others cannot grasp the concept of allowing people to have their own opinions and saying I was dictating others on what they can or cannot post. If anything they need to chill.
Gossiping game crucial. So is the lesson "If you can't be a bitch gtfo" lol. Remember kids, be a good bitcher

DatOneAsianChick
Learner
Learner

Noko wrote:God Aelegant. if there's people annoying you take it to PM.
We don't need a repeat of last time.
Oh God. What happened last time

Little Talks
Informer
Informer

Post by Little Talks »

^Really? You can't really be serious...
NotAZombie wrote:
@Aelegent
I agree that everyone has different opinion, I respect you for saying that there is nothing wrong with bubz lifestyle, etc. I am cool with that, but that doesn't mean your opinion is more superior than us that you can "dictate" us what we should gossip and what we should not, while we are actually following the forum rules to post as civil as possible.
No you're not actually following the forum rules by inciting arguments over pages and pages....
Noko wrote:
God Aelegant. if there's people annoying you take it to PM.
We don't need a repeat of last time.
That's actually what it means to follow the forum rules. If you disagree with someone, PM them, and leave everyone out of your tiff (if it's really not personal, and you don't actually have a point to prove).
Please read the Forum rules all over again if you're unsure, and refute my argument. We'll all wait. :?

;) DISMISSED!
What she said.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

^Since there is some misleading info I need to clarify...

I hope you are aware that I am trying my very best to be civil, and saying I am inciting arguement not only mean Aelegent was doing the same thing(she brought it at the first place), it would mean majority of discussion and debate in other threads, are deemed to be forbidden too. To clarify, I did not personal insult or attack Aelegent, and if anyone were to think so, I apologize for my misleading posts.

However, Aelegent has brought up about the joke Noko has apologized long time ago, just to discredit Noko's arguement, tell me, is that acceptable to you instead? That is almost a personal attack and that is what really against the rule. I hope Aelegent has privately apologize to Noko because otherwise she not anywhere acting better.

I hope you at least know what is going on before you defend someone.

(and I do not condemn anyone for acting rude back to Aelegent, please refrain from doing so.)

Little Talks
Informer
Informer

Post by Little Talks »

No problem with your explanation at all NotAZombie, (especially as you clarified the "infighting argument part). Text has a tendency to sound angry when taken out of context, and can easily be misinterpreted, so thanks for that.

To answer your question; I do know what was going on, as I was present (but not willing to participate) when that awful oral sex / beastiality "joke" was made—so I am well aware of the background...
If you feel that Aelegent was inciting argument by bringing it up, then I have no disagreement with you there either. It's beating a dead horse.

We PM each-other (and are encouraged to do so in a disagreement) because the back-and-forth creates tension for other users, and makes the thread really uncomfortable.
Where we should be talking about said Guru, instead we are going at each-other, and that's not cool—in my opinion.

Back to topic: Will Bubz be a fit parent?
All arrows point to yes, and no in my opinion. She seems to care about her child, albeit we might (and have in the past) agree that she cares about the wrong things—hygiene definitely not being one of them LOL.
To someone who has been following their story (fan, and non-fan of Bubz); this is definitely not news, but alas we live and hope that she'll have great "going to the park," or "training dogs to be toddler-safe" videos in the future, so we can maybe learn something new from her...

When you read back to what you, and Aelegent were saying, you'll see that you were actually both saying the same thing (save for some semantics).
Bubz' videos are indeed repetitive, and lack-luster. That's it!

How it was worded, I guess we can all agree to disagree, but let's agree.
We're all here for the same reasons;
Gurus have certain habits which we find absolutely incomprehensible, and repulsive.

*Try to read this in like a really chill voice. Like super chill... I come in peace! 8-)
What she said.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

Thank you for your input, little talks, and I understand what you are trying to say. I'm willing to move on as long as this is not being brought up again.

After composing some points in my mind, I would like to go back to my previous reason why I feel bubz being stuck in her apartment almost all day long may contribute negatively to her being better parents, and also to refute the point Aelegent brought up at the very first place: of why it is not unreasonable and nitpicking of pointing that out.

(This does not apply to work-at-home people, housewives and other individuals who have no choice but to stay at home due to their duty. Also, long essay alert and my grammars might be flying out of the window)

As we have already known from her obviously repetitive vlogs, which is obviously filmed on 24/7 basis, it is not difficult to recognize certain habit and pattern of her lifestyle that are either sloppy or plain disgusting. Some may claim that she is just doing some act for the sake of vlogging, but as I have pointed out pages of thread ago in the general thread, even if you are not the person you tried to potrayed in your video, unless you are a professional actor/actress, if you filmed yourself acting that way all the time, you will eventually being morphed into that personality. Even actors and actresses may get attached to the characters they have acted in the show/movie, much less bubz who is plainly acting as herself.

Which summed my point 1: She is already acting her very self at the first place--the overly bubbly, childish woman who is too openly exposing the gruesome details of their life, and this is not a very ideal kind of parent you would like to have; maybe not that bad, just not ideal.

Secondly, it has been said that bubz may become more mature as her responsibility grows with her child. This maybe a yes and no: raising a child is no game and it does carries a lot of weight on mom, she will inevitably grow some sense of what to do better for her child. However at the same time, it is never EASY to turn over a new leaf completely. She will become a better person--well hopefully, but she has been living in this lifestyle for years and there is barely any improvements yet. Saying that an irresponsible woman will grow up to be responsible when she has a child is almost equivalent to saying a negative person will become happier and better when he/she has a girl/boyfriend. The odd is not very high. If you are relying on an outside factor to change yourself rather than doing it by your own motivation, chances are, you would most likely give up half way and stick with your old life style as long as it doesn't do much harm.

Point 2: with bubz still allowing her untrained, adult dogs to shit all over the place, it is hard to imagine her baby will live in a relatively clean environment in short time.

And here comes to the part: why it is unhealthy for her to stay in her apartment all the time.

I have heard stories of housewives getting frustrated with their life as they are stuck in their house, taking care of their husband and children, having almost 0 social life outside of her small family circle. To some of them their husband is their only friend, and even that they tend still have lesser interests and topics to discuss with their husband aside from talking about their children and family. Lesser amount of them whom can't cope with it may develop depression. Be reminded that this may not apply to all housewives, but this kind of phenomenon is not uncommon, and most of the time, they don't have other choice.

Back to bubz, it is quite obvious she is heavily relying on Tim to go anywhere. Does she seek any hobbies outside of her apartment? It doesn't seem so yet. Is she eager to go out and explore before her pregnancy (discount her luxurious trip), join any hobby club or association that enable her to interact with people? Doesn't seem so too. Her painfully repetitive vlogs of her showing repetitive routines and places only further proven that her life is stale.

At this point, I'm discounting other youtubers who shares similar lifestyle as bubz--If they have shitty lifestyle, they are not anywhere better than bubz and I agree with you, but this thread is about bubz so let's stay it that way.

Point 3: To have your only support being your husband, unable to travel at short distance by your own, having no interest to learn anything new(also proven by her lack of quality tutorial these days), having no other individuals to interact with, doing nothing at home but to eat, sleep(maybe a bit of housework), is only second close to being crippled at your home, which is very mentally unhealthy to anyone.

And this kind of lifestyle doesn't longer work well with modern women--even during those older days these traditional woman have their neighborhood to chit-chat, sharing food and even help each other with housework. The negative effects will show up on her in a couple more years as I would guarantee. Being a homey person myself, even I frown over the idea and I rather having myself busy. If you think I'm overly harsh with her about that, try imagine yourself living in a similar lifestyle, or if you feel you are already living a life like that and you feel offended, ask yourself, are you genuinely happy about it? If you are happy living like her, then please disregard my point.

If she develops new interest and willing to carry more responsibility with the birth of her child, then it is another story.

She may shows concern to her child--on vlog, with her crying voice hoping her child will be fine, etc, but then again to show actual concern to her child should be on her action--to actually prepare her apartment to be clean and child-proof, to make sure her dogs are not savaging the living place with feces the bacteria, which should have been done before she is heavily pregnant, and that is a very basic thing to do, which they failed to do so. If they can't even make the most basic commitment, it is not easy not imagining their toddler picking up Chubby or Domo's warm dog poop then taking a generous bite of it.The choice of her junk food is also very questionable, though I'm not going into that as this may due to unexplained cravings from pregnant moms.

Point 4: You don't just talk about parenting. You do it.

At this point you may agree with most or all opinion of mine as even I feel I might be overly harsh criticizing on her lifestyle. I'm by no mean will become a better mother anytime by now, and my parents aren't perfect either, but they are responsible parents who made sure have provided a safe and happy environment for me to grow even though they are very busy parents, and they are the best parents in the world.

And this also summarize why it is not exactly nitpicking to say her being stuck in her apartment all the time(actually it is not just about that) is not very healthy to mind and body, and I'd like to put another reminder that this is merely my opinion, there are also other reasons why she won't be a bad parents as well that I would agree with, bubz does not need to come and read my post and change her own lifestyle(It is her lifestyle, so it is her own responsibility how she wants to live), I do have a life(lol), and of course regardless of all odds, I do hope she will be a good mother as well.

Aelegent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Aelegent »

haven't had a chance to respond yet (sorry~) but I do have to bring up how everyone is all "OH MY GOD YOU'RE BRINGING THIS UP" when it was in fact Noko who again I pointed out was all passive aggressive when she quoted a reply to my post and had the nerve to say:
Noko wrote:
Exactly, I agree. that's the point some people seem to have a problem grasping ~
Your post was interesting, however I feel your personal opinion of her clouds the way you feel about her. I don't think she really films 24/7, and again she's only showing you portions of her day. You really cannot judge someone or their ability to care for their child based off the what...? 10 mins? you see in a video?

Are you a mother, yourself NotAZombie? I feel like there's too many people talking in here about how she "should" be a parent when they're not one themselves. This could be applied to her role as a pet owner as well. The criticism she got for crate training, people calling it "caging" the dog and whatnot.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

That doesn't mean you need to do the same, or worse by bringing up that old sexual joke, which she has apologized, specifically targeting her, especially when she didn't specifically talking about you unless you feel guilty of so. Bringing up things that people has apologized just to refute her point is never acceptable under whatever circumstances. I persist that it is still rude and I hope you are at least sorry about doing that.

Each vlog contains 10 mins of everyday filming of nothingness--while she could film so many interesting things in her life, she chose the most boring, and most unappealing pieces of them, the only explainable reason is that the rest part of it is even more boring.

I'm not a mother, but that doesn't know I don't know what a good mother needs to do. It is the same as how some people don't know how to play music but they still know how a good music is like. I may not have all the right to judge her, obviously, but that doesn't mean I'm making absolutely 0 point just because I'm not a mother.

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

*That doesn't mean I don't know

Oh and I forgot to add in: It isn't just a few 10 min vlogs. With the numbers of vlog she has submited by far, the amount of time we "watched" her life is long enough for any speculation especially for noticing any repetitive pattern.

p.s It is extremely hard to imagine her being a good mother when her dogs yet again shit all over the place in her apartment in the latest video. I don't mind whatever method she used to train her dogs, but obviously it doesn't work.

Aelegent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Aelegent »

NotAZombie wrote:That doesn't mean you need to do the same, or worse by bringing up that old sexual joke, which she has apologized, specifically targeting her, especially when she didn't specifically talking about you unless you feel guilty of so. Bringing up things that people has apologized just to refute her point is never acceptable under whatever circumstances. I persist that it is still rude and I hope you are at least sorry about doing that.
not at all to be honest, if a pop shot was taken at me like that. Once it's been done anything is warranted since the other party didn't consider that they brought up something from the last argument. (which tbh I doubt because that pop shot was full of malice and nothing else.) if she was truly sorry, her passive aggressive comment wouldn't have been made. especially since she wasn't even being addressed; someone else was and she was simply being an opportunist.
NotAZombie wrote:I'm not a mother, but that doesn't know I don't know what a good mother needs to do. It is the same as how some people don't know how to play music but they still know how a good music is like. I may not have all the right to judge her, obviously, but that doesn't mean I'm making absolutely 0 point just because I'm not a mother.
you see, it's not at all like that. because when you're a mother, you could have done all the reading up, all the research to prepare yourself, but you could very much have nothing but difficulty. Does that make you a bad parent? Not really. This is more or less putting yourself in their shoes, but you won't know what it's like unless you personally have been there yourself. Not being able to emulate something because of a limitation (ie can't play music but know good music) isn't the same thing at all.

Noko
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Noko »

I feel it's pretty assumptious to just immediately think the comment was referring to something that I personally consider long dead, as it was perfectly applicable to the current situation on it's own (& is indeed my opinion on the matter).
I'm not going to be sorry for the same opinion in a new circumstance which, in my eyes, are unrelated.
(& I didn't know I couldn't reply to people unless they specifically direct it at me? I guess I need to check the forum rules again!!!)

NotAZombie

Post by NotAZombie »

I am taking that issue very seriously. There is no way we like having someone pointed out our previously made mistake that we have apologized just because someone want to refute our current argument and behavior that has NOTHING to do with it. The others are not at their best behavior, but lets admit you didn't start the topic in the kindest way either. If you insist it is okay to mix these two matter together, you are being unfair.

At least Noko was willing to wear the big girl panty and did apologize for her previous joke which I honestly think it was just an innocent joke and harm no individual.

Aelegent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Aelegent »

Noko wrote:I feel it's pretty assumptious to just immediately think the comment was referring to something that I personally consider long dead, as it was perfectly applicable to the current situation on it's own (& is indeed my opinion on the matter).
I'm not going to be sorry for the same opinion in a new circumstance which, in my eyes, are unrelated.
(& I didn't know I couldn't reply to people unless they specifically direct it at me? I guess I need to check the forum rules again!!!)
no it's called taking a cheap pop shot. You took the opportunity when you saw it, anyone else who was present for the last argument would have picked up the undertones from that comment pretty easily.

Aelegent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Aelegent »

NotAZombie wrote:I am taking that issue very seriously. There is no way we like having someone pointed out our previously made mistake that we have apologized just because someone want to refute our current argument and behavior that has NOTHING to do with it. The others are not at their best behavior, but lets admit you didn't start the topic in the kindest way either. If you insist it is okay to mix these two matter together, you are being unfair.

At least Noko was willing to wear the big girl panty and did apologize for her previous joke which I honestly think it was just an innocent joke and harm no individual.
you can keep bringing up the fact that she apologized like she could do no harm.

How many times does it need to be explained to you that you DO NOT make sexual jokes about someone and their pet? you cannot excuse that behaviour. if anything I put my big girl panties on and called people out for making a downright disgusting and totally insulting joke.

Return to “Bubzbeauty”