Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

Shirley25 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:06 am
Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 3:33 am
Is her job interview at b and m??
I thought it was homebargians but not 100%
Yeah thats the one haha someone needs to send them a link to this and tattle see if she gets the job then

Shirley25
Debater
Debater

Re: Lucy Carmody Part 8: Manners Need To Be Taught, My Baby Daddy's Taking Me To Court

Post by Shirley25 »

Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:11 am
Shirley25 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:06 am

I thought it was homebargians but not 100%
Yeah thats the one haha someone needs to send them a link to this and tattle see if she gets the job then
apprently they have already googled her and found nothing bad thats what she said on a live last week. obviously they havent looked otherwise they wouldnt be interviewing her

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Shirley25 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:45 am
Jimmylogan_ wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:11 am

apprently they have already googled her and found nothing bad thats what she said on a live last week. obviously they havent looked otherwise they wouldnt be interviewing her
Now we know that’s a lie dont we 😂 type her name in google and wow 😂

Secretcrush
Informer
Informer

Post by Secretcrush »

If her mum abused her why is Leo living with her mum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Couldn’t have said it better myself. A little comment like that and boom she’s back to her vile Lucy self. I couldn’t care less about her pity posts, she doesn’t deserve the title mum she lost that when she started neglecting that little boy. And yes lucy since you ‘gave’ your son away that’s exactly what you have been doing going out drinking and more than once a month. Anyone noticed as soon as her blind fans comment she gets all mouthy. These people who are backing her up really need to open there eyes, they are just as bad as her
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

You only need to Google her name and all the tattle and GG threads come up, you don't even need to scroll for them they're at the top, so that's a lie. Beautiful day today, wonder if she's bothered to take her kid out to the park or anything

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

The interview isn't home bargains. I've just beeb to the one she applied to, the manager is an ex colleague of mine. The positions have already been filled

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Can barely get herself out of bed she says.... But can drag her arse down town 🥱🥱🥱 if she's that bad mentally that she can't even get out of bed then she's not ready for a job Image

Jimmylogan_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jimmylogan_ »

She washed her hair last night and straightens it today yet her interview is tomorrow 🙄 so isn't she going to shower tomorrow or even tonight ready for her interview tomorrow bey she doesn't even have a strip wash in the morning the tramp

norby222
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by norby222 »

Wow what a pathetic excuse of a birthday haul for Leo, 5 shitty toys and 2 items of clothing. Yet she’s gone on constant night outs, bought takeaways, got her nose pierced. VILE EXCUSE OF A MOTHER 😢😢😢

PokerFace01
Informer
Informer

Post by PokerFace01 »

asdaliquid wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:41 am
Mischief wrote:Everyone we're at that time again need some new topic titles for Lucy!
Please submit 1 suggestion per post so we can see which gets the most likes and wins
it's okay not to feel okay, I'll just give my son away

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

norby222 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 7:49 am
Wow what a pathetic excuse of a birthday haul for Leo, 5 shitty toys and 2 items of clothing. Yet she’s gone on constant night outs, bought takeaways, got her nose pierced. VILE EXCUSE OF A MOTHER 😢😢😢
It’s ok he will be spoilt at Easter 😂

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Mischief wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:25 pm
Everyone we're at that time again need some new topic titles for Lucy!
Please submit 1 suggestion per post so we can see which gets the most likes and wins
Pierced my nose with an Amazon kit, now my parenting is going to sh*t

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

Chapter1 wrote:
norby222 wrote:
Wow what a pathetic excuse of a birthday haul for Leo, 5 shitty toys and 2 items of clothing. Yet she’s gone on constant night outs, bought takeaways, got her nose pierced. VILE EXCUSE OF A MOTHER ImageImageImage
It’s ok he will be spoilt at Easter Image
Like how he didn't get much for Christmas cause he was gunna get spoilt for his birthday?

PokerFace01
Informer
Informer

Post by PokerFace01 »

Chapter1 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:03 am
norby222 wrote:
It’s ok he will be spoilt at Easter 😂
Waiting for this statement lol 😂

PokerFace01
Informer
Informer

Post by PokerFace01 »

Is it just me that wants her to get the job she’s going for tomorrow,to see her use some crappy excuse as to why she’s had to now give it up a few weeks down the line,just to prove what a lazy fucker she really is?

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

PokerFace01 wrote:Is it just me that wants her to get the job she’s going for tomorrow,to see her use some crappy excuse as to why she’s had to now give it up a few weeks down the line,just to prove what a lazy fucker she really is?
Oh yeah. She won't even last a week especially if it's retail

Lucysatramp
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucysatramp »

Is there a new thread yet?

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

PokerFace01 wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:12 am
Is it just me that wants her to get the job she’s going for tomorrow,to see her use some crappy excuse as to why she’s had to now give it up a few weeks down the line,just to prove what a lazy fucker she really is?
A few weeks?confident, I give her a few days 😂

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

chipotle_yum wrote:
Mischief wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:25 pm
Everyone we're at that time again need some new topic titles for Lucy!
Pierced my nose with an Amazon kit, now my parenting is going to sh*t
Thissss! I can't like it cause I can't like any posts so this is me voting for this one Image

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”