Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

Post by tar »

Please continue here. :toss:

Thread title credit goes in part to: chocciebiccie :cong:
It was inspired.

Doobadee33
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

Post by Doobadee33 »

Brilliant!! 🤣🤣

Mischief

Re: Lucy Lou Carmody Part 6: House A Disaster, Crap Smeared On The Wall, Police Are Always My First Call

Post by Mischief »

Hahha
Hey Lucy.. you smelly bitch
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

Can someone pls like my comment 😬

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Like me too please!

Best name for a thread ever 😂😂

asdaliquid
Debater
Debater

Post by asdaliquid »

what does liking a comment do?

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

moon_shinemay
Learner
Learner

Post by moon_shinemay »

asdaliquid wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 12:17 am

You’re on here early Gezza!

CarrotinSaladiswrong
Learner
Learner

Post by CarrotinSaladiswrong »

asdaliquid wrote:

It logs the comment and sends it straight to a file on police records for them to log every thread, that’s why people ask at the start.

🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

asdaliquid
Debater
Debater

Post by asdaliquid »

I'm not her mother

asdaliquid
Debater
Debater

Post by asdaliquid »

CarrotinSaladiswrong wrote:
asdaliquid wrote:

It logs the comment and sends it straight to a file on police records for them to log every thread, that’s why people ask at the start.

ImageImageImageImageImage
yeah good one love, I'm not stupid. and I'm not her bloody mother fgs

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

I don't think asda liquid is geraldine. Geraldine can't even string a sentence together without a million commas and full stops I do think it's one of Lucy's tin foil supporters though

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

asdaliquid
Debater
Debater

Post by asdaliquid »

I'm not a supporter, she has blocked me on her main account for actually doing nothing wrong but asking if she fuc**d some guy she was on live with.

Chapter1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Chapter1 »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:12 am
I don't think asda liquid is geraldine. Geraldine can't even string a sentence together without a million commas and full stops ImageImage I do think it's one of Lucy's tin foil supporters though

It’s someone who’s ‘mates’ with the sket so obvious

chipotle_yum
Informer
Informer

Post by chipotle_yum »

Is the lad she’s talking to called Ashley? Just checking I’m messaging the right guy 😂😂

asdaliquid
Debater
Debater

Post by asdaliquid »

believe what you want tbh, I'm really not mates with her, she blocked me. I used to be nice to her until she got rude on a comment and then I stopped. but if you're all going to assume I'm her mate or or mum then it makes me less believe whats being said (when no proof) as you're all trying to say I'm deffo her mate when I know for a fact I'm not .

Secretacc6
Debater
Debater

Post by Secretacc6 »

asdaliquid wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:51 am
believe what you want tbh, I'm really not mates with her, she blocked me. I used to be nice to her until she got rude on a comment and then I stopped. but if you're all going to assume I'm her mate or or mum then it makes me less believe whats being said (when no proof) as you're all trying to say I'm deffo her mate when I know for a fact I'm not Image.

I don’t think it’s anything personal it’s just that her mum had apparently been on here a few times. If you’re not then fair enough 🙇🏼😊 what did she say to you to be rude?

asdaliquid
Debater
Debater

Post by asdaliquid »

I don't remember exactly what it was but I think she put a video of her new work shoes you know when she had that job for 5 mins? and all I said was that they don't look very comfortable and she got rude and Sarcy and when I explained that I didn't even mean it to be horrible she didn't reply. she never replied to anything nice I'd say only hate comments it did my head in

JigglyJess97
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JigglyJess97 »

It's really sad that Lucy wants to waste police time because she doesn't like it when someone tells her straight but to use your own words Lucy they won't do anything Image stop wasting their time, take them off speed dial and get yourself an education cause in your own words Lucy a stupid spat between 2 girls won't be taken seriously ImageImageImageImage

Secretacc6
Debater
Debater

Post by Secretacc6 »

asdaliquid wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:01 am
I don't remember exactly what it was but I think she put a video of her new work shoes you know when she had that job for 5 mins? and all I said was that they don't look very comfortable and she got rude and Sarcy and when I explained that I didn't even mean it to be horrible she didn't reply. she never replied to anything nice I'd say only hate comments it did my head in

Oh yeah that’s Lucy all over lol, she did same with me. I asked her something and telling me and others to keep my nose out even though she was posting for sooo long about this “news” she had. People are obviously gonna ask, that’s why I don’t like her anymore either. Ignores the nice comments and replies to hate for content and drama.

Secretacc6
Debater
Debater

Post by Secretacc6 »

JigglyJess97 wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:03 am
It's really sad that Lucy wants to waste police time because she doesn't like it when someone tells her straight but to use your own words Lucy they won't do anything Image stop wasting their time, take them off speed dial and get yourself an education cause in your own words Lucy a stupid spat between 2 girls won't be taken seriously ImageImageImageImage

The thing is, I don’t see how posting on this site is classed as you harassing her, just because she knows it’s you she thinks she’s got a solid case. It’s no different than talking about someone in private that you don’t like, just different in the fact she can see it all 😂

Return to “Lucy Lou Carmody”