Post by tar »

Please continue here. :toss:

Link from previous thread: viewtopic.php?t=31390&start=780

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Leesha Part 6: Moving On To New In 2022

Post by LiddlePallid »

I want to know how in the hell lip fillers stop chapped lips. It doesn't make sense. I can see it filling in lip lines and making them smoother, but how the hell is it stopping dry skin? And how is filler stopping TMJ?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I saw that had posted that about stopping TMJ pain in her video thumbnail. I haven’t had a chance to watch the video yet but
I want to see her claims. The lip filler and relieving dry chapped lips claim sounds very bizarre. I don’t see how that’s possible
at all. How many people like me will watch the video to hear her claims?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I want to hear the science behind this because I've never heard of it before lol

I_ate_a_fajita
Learner
Learner

Post by I_ate_a_fajita »

The first sign of dehydration is chapped lips. Period. We learn this in college. ( I have a formal education in skincare)
She could ask a doctor for that matter. It's the first thing that will become dry upon your body needing hydration. It annoys me so bad when she says that. It's like when a product claims to "shrink your pores" nah. Impossible. Lol.
:roll: you only yolo once ;)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It sounds like she is going to have a whole series with that place. She’s supposed to do a whole video soon on the chapped
lips thing. I want to hear that one too. I question the claims that they are making.

With the TMJ claims….. in dentistry where I went to college and university we defined TMJ differently. Yes, it was the cracking
and clicking when you opened your mouth wide but it sounds like what they are claiming it helps, to me, is bruxism, or grinding
of the teeth, due to stress. That condition Botox does help. It doesn’t cure functional TMJ to my knowledge. I haven’t read
any study that says it does. Botox helps many conditions due to stress by relaxing the contractions of the muscles. It doesn’t
change the the bone structure. Most of my patients have bone structure issues.

Of course she will get clicks on these types of videos.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So I'm assuming she had this all done for free or at a discount if she's working with this place. No wonder she keeps going back for more stuff. Also if the double chin "isn't from fat but comes from her clenching so much" then why did she still get the Kybella treatment? She is just spouting off a bunch of crap to make herself feel better that she's gained weight.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She should be getting this at a very discounted rate if she’s going to do a whole series on their treatments. I think the Kybella
treatment was for looks only. Period.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I forgot to mention she showed the house progress on her story yesterday too and there is NO WAY that house is any smaller than the last house. She ept trying to say they are downsizing, but I think to her that just means 1 story now instead of 2. The house still looks massive. Violet has her own bathroom and her bedroom is the size of two or three of my living rooms for crying out loud.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I thought the house looked pretty big too. She just wanted something different and was justifying it. Maybe she did just mean 1
story instead of 2.

I_ate_a_fajita
Learner
Learner

Post by I_ate_a_fajita »

Yep! I have severe TMJ legit bone structure issue. I wear a bite guard every night since I was a teenager. Parents couldn't afford braces to fix my plates before they fused or whatever and my jaw is crooked as hell. After being to prob 6 dentists / orthodontists wishing I could fix it with braces it's all "you need TMJ surgery where we will have to cut your bone and wire it all back together"

So, I laugh when leesha whines about her TMJ. She seems to just be babbling about this place due to getting the stuff for free. Lol. She's gonna look like Darcy and Stacy Silva on 90 day fiance soon if she doesn't stop.
:roll: you only yolo once ;)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I_ate_a_fajita wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:58 pm
Yep! I have severe TMJ legit bone structure issue. I wear a bite guard every night since I was a teenager. Parents couldn't afford braces to fix my plates before they fused or whatever and my jaw is crooked as hell. After being to prob 6 dentists / orthodontists wishing I could fix it with braces it's all "you need TMJ surgery where we will have to cut your bone and wire it all back together"

So, I laugh when leesha whines about her TMJ. She seems to just be babbling about this place due to getting the stuff for free. Lol. She's gonna look like Darcy and Stacy Silva on 90 day fiance soon if she doesn't stop.
If only a little Botox would fix it. Leesha and her injector have no idea. I have sent patients to several dental schools for things
like you are describing. A few Botox injections do not fix TMJ. Botox might temporarily relieve bruxism. Their wording and
promises are not completely accurate.

bunnysaur
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnysaur »

I get a little nervous when gurus/youtubers/influencers make claims about procedures when they don't have a medical background. The truth is, cosmetic procedures generate a lot of money, and people are going to try to sway you into them. Cool sculpting requires more than one session, and those get expensive real quick. Botox doesn't last forever (although it does have some cool, multipurpose uses), fillers don't last forever, and I think there's a bit incentive to get people hooked. Have you ever had a stylist try to tell you that you need to get your hair cut every 6 weeks or so? I feel like sometimes we prey on people's vanity and insecurities to make money.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I am so sick of her posting Amazon links to crap. Word to the wise: don't ever click on any of them if you don't want her to make money off it! If you click one of those affiliate links, even if you don't buy anything her account will stay linked for something like 30 days on your computer if you don't remember to clear out your cache every day. So any time you do order from Amazon in that next 30 days, she's getting the commission for it even if it's not that specific product that she linked to. I only found this out recently lol. The more you know!

Anyway, she posted a couple weeks ago whining about how stressed she's been because they might not be able to move into that new house until June but their rental lease is up in April. Oh boo-hoo Leesha, we all feel so bad for you and your first world problems! Then in the same story she's posting on vacation with Paul about how fun the Tesla is to take a road trip in. She has zero self awareness about what an idiot she sounds like. Remember back when she got super pissed because she couldn't figure out why people kept saying she was rich? Yeah well Leesha, most people can't afford Teslas and brand new custom houses, ESPECIALLY with the way the world is right now. She's so out of touch with reality.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I have a hard time with her stories because she’s always shilling her links. People hate that crap. When I found out about how the
Amazon link affiliate stays on for 30 days it really made me mad too. I never click on links anymore. If I have to I clear immediately
afterwards so that they don’t make any additional money off of my click. I don’t mind for a day but not 30.

Anyone building a house knows not to cut the timeline close on moving out from one house and moving into your new one. Especially these days it would be a lot worse during the pandemic. She has resources. They will be okay. I am glad I didn’t hear that mess. I have been skipping over her stories lately.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh it makes me irrationally angry every time I hear her complain about something so stupid.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

They should have been smarter in advance. Nobody cuts renting close when building. Especially these days.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She seems very, very...what's the word I am looking for? Spontaneous? Like she gets an idea and immediately wants to do it without doing any research. "Get the fat sucked outta my neck? Sure! Buy a Tesla just cause I can afford it? Sure!" It's hilarious because the Kybella didn't seem to make a damn difference at all, and SHE never drives the Tesla! I'm sure it was the same with the house. "Let's find a rental fast because we need to sell this house so we can build a brand new one!" Oh, I forgot about the time she did that cooling treatment to try and get rid of stomach fat and then she was mad when it didn't show any immediate results despite the fact that she only did ONE session lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Impulsive! That is the word I needed lol. Impulsive.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She doesn’t seem to think things through does she? She doesn’t really have any consequences to anything she does but she does like
to whine about it.

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”