kailsbettybuddy
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cimorelli | Part 3

Post by kailsbettybuddy »

Sister098+ wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 3:04 pm
kailsbettybuddy wrote:Why on earth would you continue to bring children into the world if your body/mind is telling you its had enough??
Can someone explain what the attachment on this post was? The link or image seems to be broken

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry, I don't really know how to use this website lol

It's a screenshot of Christina's story on Instagram. A picture of her with "you know what I think about all the time though? How I'm at 2 kids which is the number the majority of people stop at. This is where they say 'okay this is enough! No more!' This is where a lot of people say they've reached their limit and they can't imagine having another. I'm curious to see if I'll feel like that... even though I will still be having more kids anyway just curious if that feeling will present itself at any point."

kailsbettybuddy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kailsbettybuddy »

Games We Play is going to play at When We Were Young Festival 2023. Never listened to any of his music but I'm happy for him. that is quite the accomplishment!

donnie777
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by donnie777 »

interesting information

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Post by talldecafcappuccino »

Games We Play makes really fun music. So glad pop punk is making a comeback! I'm curious if they will ever talk about what happened with Aaron & Max. I noticed Max doesn't follow Emmyn or Dani anymore and they don't follow him (except on Dani's old cimorelli account). Sucks, because at one point Max & Emmyn were best friends!

I wonder what the future of Cimorelli will be and how successful their channel still is. I also wonder what any of their back up plans are if it stops making them money!

stocktonslap209
Learner
Learner

Post by stocktonslap209 »

Cimorelli trying to clear the air on the speculation if they are anything like girl defined by posting that toxic purity culture video. But would they ever talk about Roe v. Wade? I don't think so because stating their radical Catholic beliefs on advocating forced pregnancy would make them lose followers. I doubt that being upper class and white would make them even consider the problems like lack of resources, crime rates, and circumstances of people of lower class and those of color.

talldecafcappuccino
Talker
Talker

Post by talldecafcappuccino »

stocktonslap209 wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:09 am
Cimorelli trying to clear the air on the speculation if they are anything like girl defined by posting that toxic purity culture video. But would they ever talk about Roe v. Wade? I don't think so because stating their radical Catholic beliefs on advocating forced pregnancy would make them lose followers. I doubt that being upper class and white would make them even consider the problems like lack of resources, crime rates, and circumstances of people of lower class and those of color.
Dang, this is an hour long. Is it worth watching? Their videos are always so superficial.

Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Cimorelli | Part 3

Post by Sister098+ »

stocktonslap209 wrote:Cimorelli trying to clear the air on the speculation if they are anything like girl defined by posting that toxic purity culture video. But would they ever talk about Roe v. Wade? I don't think so because stating their radical Catholic beliefs on advocating forced pregnancy would make them lose followers. I doubt that being upper class and white would make them even consider the problems like lack of resources, crime rates, and circumstances of people of lower class and those of color.
I learned a long time ago not to expect them to speak up for marginalized groups at all and to move accordingly as a black woman. I don’t subscribe to them or follow them anymore. If they don’t support people like me, why should I support them?

mouserat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mouserat »

New paramore album came out today. I think big man little dignity is about Chad Gilbert. Curious to see if Lisa or any of the sisters have any reactions to it like the Dead Horse incident.

stocktonslap209
Learner
Learner

Post by stocktonslap209 »

mouserat wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:35 am
New paramore album came out today. I think big man little dignity is about Chad Gilbert. Curious to see if Lisa or any of the sisters have any reactions to it like the Dead Horse incident.
Lisa definitely listened and read in between the lines. Timing the pregnancy announcement to the release date of "Simmer" by Hayley William was calculated. In "Simmer" she says, "If my child needed protection from a f*cker like that man, I'd sooner gut him, cause nothing cuts like a mother". And then mocking "Dead Horse" by humming the tune on her Instagram story captioning it with something like a song would be a hit but it sounds like this. Besides being a pick me girl and puckering up her lips 24/7 on her stories she's been insensitive for instance that time she talked about advances in medical technology crossing the line and being unethical to interfere when "miracles happen". Not everyone is blessed with the same health, fertility, and circumstance, Lisa. The ignorance is strong with this family. :rofl: :roll:

snickerdoodl3crumb
Stalker
Stalker

Post by snickerdoodl3crumb »

mouserat wrote:
To be honest, I don't believe it is, although at the same time I can definitely see how someone can come to that conclusion. Hayley did let out anger/vent about Chad on her solo albums which is basically confirmed, but I've followed Paramore and her own account for a long time and it's safe to say she's healing and doesn't want to linger in the past that much anymore. Before the release I did however speculate that Liar could possibly reference Chad (was a complete 180 from what I expected, it's a nice soft song and not about him) and that Big Man, Little Dignity was more of a general statement of men these days. Them not being held accountable for their actions as described in an interview and I think they said more that implied it wasn't aimed at him. I think if she really wanted to make a pointed statement about him she has said enough already, and that was on her solo content and select individual interviews/articles and likely didn't want to bring him into the band's songwriting anymore. However, as stocksonslap209 said
stocktonslap209 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:57 pm
Lisa definitely listened and read in between the lines. Timing the pregnancy announcement to the release date of "Simmer" by Hayley William was calculated. In "Simmer" she says, "If my child needed protection from a f*cker like that man, I'd sooner gut him, cause nothing cuts like a mother". And then mocking "Dead Horse" by humming the tune on her Instagram story captioning it with something like a song would be a hit but it sounds like this. Besides being a pick me girl and puckering up her lips 24/7 on her stories she's been insensitive for instance that time she talked about advances in medical technology crossing the line and being unethical to interfere when "miracles happen". Not everyone is blessed with the same health, fertility, and circumstance, Lisa. The ignorance is strong with this family. :rofl: :roll:
I agree and definitely believe that Lisa would have found some sort of way to take it personally given her past actions and pick-me attitude. It was a good move that he wasn't directly referenced in the new album, giving a chance for everyone - Hayley, Chad and even Lisa - to move on.

mouserat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mouserat »

snickerdoodl3crumb wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 8:39 pm
mouserat wrote:
To be honest, I don't believe it is, although at the same time I can definitely see how someone can come to that conclusion. Hayley did let out anger/vent about Chad on her solo albums which is basically confirmed, but I've followed Paramore and her own account for a long time and it's safe to say she's healing and doesn't want to linger in the past that much anymore. Before the release I did however speculate that Liar could possibly reference Chad (was a complete 180 from what I expected, it's a nice soft song and not about him) and that Big Man, Little Dignity was more of a general statement of men these days. Them not being held accountable for their actions as described in an interview and I think they said more that implied it wasn't aimed at him. I think if she really wanted to make a pointed statement about him she has said enough already, and that was on her solo content and select individual interviews/articles and likely didn't want to bring him into the band's songwriting anymore. However, as stocksonslap209 said
stocktonslap209 wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 1:57 pm
I agree and definitely believe that Lisa would have found some sort of way to take it personally given her past actions and pick-me attitude. It was a good move that he wasn't directly referenced in the new album, giving a chance for everyone - Hayley, Chad and even Lisa - to move on.
Paramore is my all time fave band and her solo music is really close to my heart so I get it and appreciate your perspective. Imo only PFA has songs about Chad and most of the sad shit on FFV is about her and Taylor's breakup before they inevitably reunited. But I see a lot of Hayley fans recently saying she's moved on and isn't writing about Chad anymore and I don't think the two are mutually exclusive. I think you can heal and move on and still use those experiences to tell stories in songwriting, and that's why I think BMLD could be about Chad. :)

Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Post by Sister098+ »

Wow has anyone seen Dani’s last 2 TikToks? She’s been talking about going to Europe to visit Emmyn for the last few weeks now and a couple days ago made a post saying she’s not there and doesn’t wanna talk about it but they aren’t broken up. Then today she was talking about contemplating moving back to Nashville in the future to be closer to her family for support especially since she doesn’t know what her life is gonna look like in the next year and her needing a new therapist. It just seems like whatever happened was pretty seismic considering her excitement to go for the past few weeks

2nozy4uu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 2nozy4uu »

Yeah I’ve been waiting to see if anyone would mention the last 2 Dani vids! I totally respect that she’s keeping whatever happened private but when you share so much (especially when it’s Cimorelli insider info for views) people are going to be naturally curious about what happened. My guess is that they had a disagreement about her visit and it maybe opened up thoughts about the future and how Emmyn’s recent success is going to fit into their life and marriage. I saw someone mention it in one of the vids but she does constantly mention how she funded his start, so there’s something there..don’t know what it is but it’s there. What do y’all think?

falsesnail
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by falsesnail »

I was also curious about Dani’s posts. I think it’s good to set some boundaries with the internet, but I do hope she’s alright. She’s been posting some really sad songs on her Instagram story, too.

asui1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by asui1 »

2nozy4uu wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:00 pm
Yeah I’ve been waiting to see if anyone would mention the last 2 Dani vids! I totally respect that she’s keeping whatever happened private but when you share so much (especially when it’s Cimorelli insider info for views) people are going to be naturally curious about what happened. My guess is that they had a disagreement about her visit and it maybe opened up thoughts about the future and how Emmyn’s recent success is going to fit into their life and marriage. I saw someone mention it in one of the vids but she does constantly mention how she funded his start, so there’s something there..don’t know what it is but it’s there. What do y’all think?
I mean I'm not surprised. Lately Emmyn has been well.. Emmyn... making ass disgusting jokes, kissing boys, videos about pissing and stuff so who knows what he's doing on tour. But I agree their fight was probably because of him just wanting to tour and Dani obviously wants to spend time with him. But they have dog, Dani has job (I think?) so it's not like she can follow him wherever he goes and it seems like he's not gonna give up on it either.

But now seriously, did anyone expect their marriage to last? I think they're gonna divorce at some point because there has just been too many red flags since beginning and now when Emmyn has realized that touring is the only thing that keeps him happy (because when he was depressed Dani wasn't enough) he's just gonna keep doing it. I wish them both to be happy, they just have to keep the other one satisfied, that's the purpose of marriage I'm just not sure Emmyn gets it...

2nozy4uu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 2nozy4uu »

Well now it looks like she hasn’t been wearing her wedding ring? & has been going out a lot..I hope everything is okay

2nozy4uu
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 2nozy4uu »

Aaaand she just posted then deleted a tik tok where she was doing one of those filters where you pick traits that define your perfect partner and everyone in the comments was like what’s up with you an Emmyn?! It’s now gone

falsesnail
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by falsesnail »

2nozy4uu wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 5:51 pm
Aaaand she just posted then deleted a tik tok where she was doing one of those filters where you pick traits that define your perfect partner and everyone in the comments was like what’s up with you an Emmyn?! It’s now gone

She was live on TikTok tonight and a lot of people were commenting that she and Emmyn broke up, and she responded saying something like “Oh, I thought they were saying something I didn’t know already”. I noticed she hasn’t been wearing her wedding ring either. Honestly, I was hoping they were gonna make it. Its sad.

alice25
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by alice25 »

I never thought they would make it but also didn't expect the breakup THAT fast. I wonder what happened though. if he literally decided to just screw her after she funded his whole career, he is a major a*hole

Sister098+
Learner
Learner

Post by Sister098+ »

Tbh seeing how much she relied on him for happiness over the years was a huge red flag. She would always say the only person she really trusts and depends on is Emmyn and that’s just not healthy. It reminds me of when girl friends got into relationships and neglected all their friends, but once they broke up they came crawling back to the friends and family they ghosted. I just hope she uses healthy coping mechanisms if they actually did split/ Do split and doesn’t turn to excessive partying, smoking and alcohol like she used to before she met him

Return to “Music”