Pakistani TikTok Personalities

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Pakistani TikTok Personalities

Post by tar »

This is the start of a new thread to discuss Pakistani TikTok personalities. By request. :toss:

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Re: Pakistani TikTok Personalities

Post by whirl912 »

Came accross Mehek Bukhari on TikTok. First I thought she had interesting thoughts about important societal issues but then, started to find her extremely full of herself and pretentious.

Likes to go on and on but can’t get off her lazy bum and do an actual job.

Likes to bash teachers without knowing what strain teachers are under.

Says Dubai was built on slave trade but visits Dubai.

Likes to celebrate her ethnic features but laps up attention seeking comments about her being ‘white passing’.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Shaaddyy »

Can someone please explain what the hell went on with that besochai?

She does lives here and there but seems really weird

whirl912
Talker
Talker

Post by whirl912 »

fifisdiary looks so much older than 24. something about her is off

sad101i
Learner
Learner

Post by sad101i »

Shaaddyy wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:37 pm
Can someone please explain what the hell went on with that besochai?

She does lives here and there but seems really weird
I think someone showed her family her videos and some stuff went on so she stopped posting in the summer.

sad101i
Learner
Learner

Post by sad101i »

Theres a young girl called Adeela on tiktok. She married one of her tiktok followers who looks like in his late thirties. It was suprising how quick the wedding happened.

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker

Post by kale-fairies »

Guys, I don't want to be annoying but do you think you could link the profile directly when naming a tiktoker ? At least, until we get the thread started and everyone recognize who's who's. <3

Chelsea99
Learner
Learner

Post by Chelsea99 »

So this girl called anmoleshah on insta and tik tok married a guy from back home and acts like she's won the lottery!
Is this the new trend girls going back home to get married?

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker

Post by kale-fairies »

To be fair.. at least she got a cute one.

As for besochai.. something happened for her to be so emotionally impacted. I feel like she's being medicated or something. After her disappearance, in her first lives back, she said that she shared details about someone's else couple and a man not related to that couple started blackmailing her to her family.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Chelsea99 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:31 am
So this girl called anmoleshah on insta and tik tok married a guy from back home and acts like she's won the lottery!
Is this the new trend girls going back home to get married?

It seems so, although to be fair the majority of them are marrying some pretty decent guys i.e either very well educuted or upper middle class. Obvioulsy there will always be guys who know how to say and do the right things in order to win over a girl when their ultimate aim is a UK passport but people get scammed in the UK just as easily too. I remember when I was younger, any girl that married back home did so in an arranged marriaged situation, usually to a cousin. And I think that trend has thankfully ended.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Anmol Shah is gassed because her homely ass couldn’t land a guy like that here. Have you seen her? Without the beauty filter and overly bright lighting? If I looked like her I’d be happy too that if bagged myself a good looking fella because no way was she going to lock down someone that looks like that and was British. This is why she is so defensive and always showing him off, the female version of guys who go abroad and who wave their passport around to get their pick of the eligible girls.

Totliadeela: 18 year old who married a guy in his 30s who barely speaks English. She lives in a bedsit and puts on a baby voice to appeal to all the desi perves who watch her lives. Speaking of which, she is clearly unhinged and far too immature to be married. On one of her lives she admitted she was seeing her ex whilst he was married and started addressing his wife who was also watching the live. There are plenty of videos of her drunk or high or both with random dirty desi guys.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

I like Besochai but it’s clear she is either unwell or her parents /family have staged an intervention. Some of her TikTok’s were clearly based on people she knew in real life so it was only a matter of time before her wider family found out.

Some of her views are antiquated and very manipulative. Like not telling potential rishtas what her job is or who educated she is in case her husband expects her to work, with holding information about yourself so your potential spouse only knows what you want to portray, that’s some brown family shit right there and why ? Why would you do that?

sad101i
Learner
Learner

Post by sad101i »

Teaspillers wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 6:02 pm
Anmol Shah is gassed because her homely ass couldn’t land a guy like that here. Have you seen her? Without the beauty filter and overly bright lighting? If I looked like her I’d be happy too that if bagged myself a good looking fella because no way was she going to lock down someone that looks like that and was British. This is why she is so defensive and always showing him off, the female version of guys who go abroad and who wave their passport around to get their pick of the eligible girls.

Totliadeela: 18 year old who married a guy in his 30s who barely speaks English. She lives in a bedsit and puts on a baby voice to appeal to all the desi perves who watch her lives. Speaking of which, she is clearly unhinged and far too immature to be married. On one of her lives she admitted she was seeing her ex whilst he was married and started addressing his wife who was also watching the live. There are plenty of videos of her drunk or high or both with random dirty desi guys.
Apparently Adeela's husband was abusive and she's thinking of divorce. She posted a video where she's left the house and is staying away for a few days. Why rushing to get married at 18 to a tiktok follower wasn't a good idea

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Adeela is such an immature brat, she is also a compulsive liar, not to say he wasn’t abusive he might well have been, but this girl lies blatantly then posts a few TikTok’s with a hijab on and reciting Islamic quotes and and all is forgiven.

She is now saying her parents arranged the marriage, she seems to forget what she has lied about. I get that she is young but she manipulative and troubled. Anyone that gets involved with her needs their head examined. Laanat on her and her parents especially thinking marriage to a much older man would be good for her. It was clear she was on the rebound from the ex.

kale-fairies
Talker
Talker

Post by kale-fairies »

Is that her ?
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/m ... r-13279412

If so, maybe her parents did arrange the marriage. I can't believe she's so young. (14 in 2017, so she's 18 now)

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Yep that’s her. She has history of making shit up, hanging around with various Pakistani/pathaan guys then changing the narrative to whatever mad idea she has in her head. She says her parents arranged her marriage but has also said he now husband was one of her followers and she chose to get married to him.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

Have you guys seen the latest on Adeela Ahmed, check out her insta story and TikTok. I think Adeela is only 19 but married 35 old now wants divorce and there is drama behind her husband faking the Nikkah and not telling Adeela he was previously married with 2 year old son. I know the girl is young but think Adeela is vey naive and misguided.

https://instagram.com/adeelaahmedofficial?

TikTok: @totliadeelaofficial1232
TikTok: @totliadeelaofficial12345
TikTok: @totliadeelaofficial123

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Adeela maybe young but she is deluded and driven by tiktok likes and drama. She has lied non stop about how they met, what she did, what he did and it all got exposed last night. She was exposed for the liar she is.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

OMGAlert wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:11 am
Have you guys seen the latest on Adeela Ahmed, check out her insta story and TikTok. I think Adeela is only 19 but married 35 old now wants divorce and there is drama behind her husband faking the Nikkah and not telling Adeela he was previously married with 2 year old son. I know the girl is young but think Adeela is vey naive and misguided.

https://instagram.com/adeelaahmedofficial?

TikTok: @totliadeelaofficial1232
TikTok: @totliadeelaofficial12345
TikTok: @totliadeelaofficial123

That is sad and her parents are partly to blame imo. Why tf would they allow a teenager to marry in the first place. Her education and career should have been a priority. Or if she wanted to marry then why not someone close to her age. I’m 26, but I wouldn’t be allowed to marry someone more than 5 years older than me. Outrageous!

Bet it was a forced marriage

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

It really wasn’t a forced marriage. She has previous form for running away from home, posting videos with various men and claiming to have had her nikkah read with them only to contradict herself later.

She chose him, her parents have very little say over what she does, which should be obvious to anyone who has seen her TikTok’s or her lives. She is often on live mouthing off with her primary school aged sister at midnight, I mean why is a young child not in bed at midnight?

Her mum is a single parent and it’s clear that Adeela pretty much does what she wants when she wants. She starts spouting religion when it suits her.

She may be only 19 but she isn’t a child she is however immature and emotionally volatile and manipulative. In Pakistani terms she is chalaak and will do anything for views. Search Adeela on tiktok and see for yourself. As for education she is as dumb as rocks. Education or higher education was never an option.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”