Spotify Christmas Playlist and Songs

Mischief

Spotify Christmas Playlist and Songs

Post by Mischief »

Hello!

Thought it would be fun to add some Christmas music around here. If you have Spotify you can click on what I share to listen to tunes or share some gems you find on Spotify.

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Re: Spotify Christmas Playlist and Songs

Post by Mischief »

And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I don’t celebrate Christmas but I like Kylie Minogue’s version of Santa Baby.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

PomeYanus
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by PomeYanus »

I just stumbled upon this thread and noticed it's been a while. I hope the Christmas playlist brought lots of cheer back then! If you're gearing up for another round of festive tunes this year, I'd love to contribute some new finds and all-time favorites. It's never too early to start building the ultimate holiday playlist, right?

Return to “Christmas”