Sarah "Never A Bride" Rae Vargas - Part 4

CoraWhite
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah "Never A Bride" Rae Vargas - Part 4

Post by CoraWhite »

Did you guys see in one of Sarah's vlogs she went on a rant about how her relationship works for her and basically responded to everything that is said on here?

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

CoraWhite wrote:Did you guys see in one of Sarah's vlogs she went on a rant about how her relationship works for her and basically responded to everything that is said on here?
No, which vlog? Same bs she always spews?

CoraWhite
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sarah

Post by CoraWhite »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:59 am
CoraWhite wrote:Did you guys see in one of Sarah's vlogs she went on a rant about how her relationship works for her and basically responded to everything that is said on here?
It's called "Ok fine. Let's address it. #491"

fizzwizz12

Re: Sarah

Post by fizzwizz12 »

CoraWhite wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:44 pm
Allaboutthetea wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:59 am

It's called "Ok fine. Let's address it. #491"
god, the passive aggressive tone in that title says it all.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She hates that nobody is impressed by Turtle or their one-sided relationship.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I can't wait to see her clothing hauls after her tummy tuck.
That Girl!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

smarlo wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:13 am

It’s going to be something to see after she gets her tummy tuck. I can’t wait.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

She can shout as loudly as she wants about how much he loves her but his actions and body language prove otherwise. The only person she is hurting is herself because of her big ego.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

tar wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 pm
smarlo wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:13 am

It’s going to be something to see after she gets her tummy tuck. I can’t wait.
i wonder if she's going to change her eating habits?
or will she be like alex and lie...

she did look good in a couple of those express outfits, and i'm shocked she thought that one dress was too short for her, i'm positive i've seen her flaunt that style many times.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

those slip style dresses were awful on her. I did like the stretchy orange outfit.
That Girl!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

smarlo wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:15 pm
those slip style dresses were awful on her. I did like the stretchy orange outfit.
oh totally... those slip dresses are not meant for every body shape.
i liked the mint green shorts... not on her, but in theory.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I did watch the video. She could go up a size in several things. I do wonder if she is working on changing her eating and drinking
habits post tummy tuck. Alex didn’t and look at her now. She ended up having WLS after she had her tummy tuck because she couldn’t control her eating habits.

ARR901703
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by ARR901703 »

Does anybody know what team Louis the Turtle used to play on when he played football? I’ve been trying to figure out when he played and for how long but I can’t find any info on him. Now he’s apparently boxing?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ARR901703 wrote:
Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:24 pm
Does anybody know what team Louis the Turtle used to play on when he played football? I’ve been trying to figure out when he played and for how long but I can’t find any info on him. Now he’s apparently boxing?
It’s been awhile since I’ve saw it mentioned and I only saw it mentioned once. If I find it I will post it for you. From what I was told
he wasn’t much of an impact player and wasn’t on team long but I don’t how accurate that is. I know some stuff was written about
that around the time there was a discussion about his ex girlfriend looking so much different size wise than Sarah. I just don’t remember if the discussion was here or elsewhere. It would have earlier this winter. (I think)

Maybe someone else will pop on and know the answer.

I didn’t know Turtle was boxing now. I am falling behind. :tu:

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Turtle I believe played for the Raiders. His ex girlfriend is a fitness professional. She has referred to her relationship with turtle as abusive.

Aloha210
Talker
Talker

Post by Aloha210 »

I have been watching her for a while and so much stuff that she does is so strange. Starting with those damn kids, they are the laziest spoiled little kids on the planet. Non stop eating, every time they are on camera they are stuffing their face with something. Also all the crap she buys them, she gets them new clothes, books, crap weekly. They are going to grow up to be such entitled jerks. The relationship with Louis is so weird too, how do they as a couple never share a meal together at home? Her whole life is such a puzzle to me lol.

IssaWrap
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by IssaWrap »

So, I'll admit that I do love watching Sarah and I don't think she's a horrible person.

The one thing I caught on to though that bothers me is how she uses her kids as a scapegoat for food ALL THE TIME. In one of her most recent vlogs she bought those donut ice cream bars and of course, she says, "I typically don't eat ice cream" and then says " But my kids begged me for them.." then she goes on to eat one in the car before even driving off?!
Like no girl... you do eat ice cream, I've seen it many times (Peppermint Ice Cream in particular) and if it was just because of the kids she would have waited until she got home. The real kicker was she blamed it on the viewers too, "I do it for you guys, all for you guys!"

She does this ALL the time with the kids. Like just admit it... the food is for you, all for you.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

IssaWrap wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:45 am
So, I'll admit that I do love watching Sarah and I don't think she's a horrible person.

The one thing I caught on to though that bothers me is how she uses her kids as a scapegoat for food ALL THE TIME. In one of her most recent vlogs she bought those donut ice cream bars and of course, she says, "I typically don't eat ice cream" and then says " But my kids begged me for them.." then she goes on to eat one in the car before even driving off?!
Like no girl... you do eat ice cream, I've seen it many times (Peppermint Ice Cream in particular) and if it was just because of the kids she would have waited until she got home. The real kicker was she blamed it on the viewers too, "I do it for you guys, all for you guys!"

She does this ALL the time with the kids. Like just admit it... the food is for you, all for you.
i don't think she realizes that having this tummy tuck will require her to change her eating habits.

IssaWrap
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by IssaWrap »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:18 am
IssaWrap wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:45 am

i don't think she realizes that having this tummy tuck will require her to change her eating habits.
Exactly! I'm watching her newest vlog and the amount of creamer she puts is crazy. She always says she has measured it before so now she knows it's 3 tablespoons, but I'm sorry that looked like half a cup of straight creamer. Granted it's almond milk creamer but still... that's a ton of calories.

I kinda have the thought that since she's getting the tummy tuck, she is just not caring about what she eats. I know she's working out now but it's been over a month since announcing the whole tummy tuck thing and scheduling it. She just looks bigger, not smaller at all. Hopefully, she figures it out.

Aloha210
Talker
Talker

Post by Aloha210 »

yeah she really is going hog wild with all her drinks and food recently, im sure she thinks its fine since she will be getting that tummy tuck soon. Honestly its not going to help if she is not changing how she eats. Another vlog, another couple of heavy calorie coffee drinks, target haul with more clothing for the kids. Does she not do laundry? I feel like she buys them new clothes weekly.

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”