Sarah "Never A Bride" Rae Vargas - Part 4

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sarah "Never A Bride" Rae Vargas - Part 4

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Hopefully everything goes well for her. I don’t know if any of you are familiar with Chalene Johnson, but she’s a muti millionaire with access to the best of the best of everything, did her research etc and still got botched. Then she uncovered a TON of patients that had been botched and even died from the same doctor. She is in litigation with him now but unfortunately, plastic surgeons are VERY well protected by the law. You cant ever be too careful.

When is Sarah having the surgery?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

You're probably right.
That Girl!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Sarah just uploaded a new vlog
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Smashb72
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Smashb72 »

I really don't understand you tubers having a room in their house to film and a separate office space. That library she is making could be a filming space and an office. Also, that us downstairs in the front of the house and she is in there at night all the time with no blinds on the windows? Everyone driving by can see you and all of your stuff?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Smashb72 wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:41 am
I really don't understand you tubers having a room in their house to film and a separate office space. That library she is making could be a filming space and an office. Also, that us downstairs in the front of the house and she is in there at night all the time with no blinds on the windows? Everyone driving by can see you and all of your stuff?
i was wondering about that as well... it just seems so excessive. she has family over all the time, so i suppose i'd figure she'd have more guest bedroom areas. just a terrible use of space if all her shit is stacked everywhere and everyone else that lives with her only get their individual rooms

but it's sarah, she's never struck me as someone that isn't fully all about herself. even when she does stuff for others, she makes it all about herself.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

So now she tells us that her kids have been in Speech Therapy for YEARS! I doubt that.

Can she work on getting them to chew with their mouths closed next?
That Girl!

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

smarlo wrote:So now she tells us that her kids have been in Speech Therapy for YEARS! I doubt that.

She said that? I SPECIFICALLY remember her complaining about the comments people were making and she said her kids HAD been in speech and they graduated from it and no longer needed it! So she is lying through her teeth one way or the other.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

In her latest vlog
That Girl!

Alicat526
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alicat526 »

Off topic, does anybody know what Sarah’s Poshmark is? I can’t find it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Are her vlogs caught back up to current time yet?

I don’t want to watch old content and she was so behind the last time I watched her.

fizzwizz12

Re: Sarah

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Alicat526 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:03 am

https://poshmark.com/closet/sarahhhrae

a google search brought up this one... or does she have more?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Alicat526
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Alicat526 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Alicat526 wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 10:03 am

Not that I know of, I just couldn’t find it on there. I didn’t think to look it up on google though *facepalm*
I just caught part of one of her recent vlogs where she said she was donating stuff and just wanted to check out if anything was getting sold on there!
Thanks ImageImage

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Alicat526 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:37 am
fizzwizz12 wrote:

Not that I know of, I just couldn’t find it on there. I didn’t think to look it up on google though *facepalm*
I just caught part of one of her recent vlogs where she said she was donating stuff and just wanted to check out if anything was getting sold on there!
Thanks ImageImage

anytime! i've never really checked out posh mark, so i'm glad i could be of help and find it.
i just wasn't sure if she had another one. i also didn't know she had a webpage...

deanna1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by deanna1 »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:25 am
smarlo wrote:So now she tells us that her kids have been in Speech Therapy for YEARS! I doubt that.

She said that? I SPECIFICALLY remember her complaining about the comments people were making and she said her kids HAD been in speech and they graduated from it and no longer needed it! So she is lying through her teeth one way or the other.

I'm just watching Alaskan bush people and I realized that nahla and Jayden have the same accent/speech impediment as the brown family kids

deanna1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by deanna1 »

What is up with her interior design skills??? I was expecting her taste in decor to be nice, but nope it's crazy

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I am shocked no one has talked about her in awhile!

Here are some of her latest videos..

Does anyone watch her vlog channel?
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I was watching her but she kept posting old content on her vlogs. I would watch a vlog and then start realizing it was older content.
I asked earlier if she was posting new content and nobody knew. She was boring her fans because people stopped posting here very much. If she’s posting new content I will watch again. I was very interested until she started posting older content.

Has she mentioned when she is getting her tummy tuck done?

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Allaboutthetea »

She’s just so boring and fake to me, I lost interest. Her clothing hauls have potential to be really good, but she chooses clothes that she doesn’t even wear and I can’t relate to them because that’s not how I dress either. She’s just stale.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am starting to watch all of the content that you posted @Mischief. I watched the first video…. GRWM, Updates on Botox and etc.
While Sarah gets ready she’s discussing her Botox, Microblading and the problems that she encounters when she asks people for
help. While she is doing her makeup she talks about how we all are influenced by the marketing that we consume even if we think that we aren’t. She thinks that is why she got Botox as soon as she did. She shows her before and after pics. I think she has a good injector.

Then she discusses her eyebrow microblading. She’s going in to get them touched up. She thinks that the lady did a good job on her
eyebrows and she discusses the marketing of microblading. How they called it that rather that tattooing. It makes it much easier for
women to accept.

She went into great detail on her problems asking those around her for help. She mentioned that her parents are great to help her with her kids or to come by her house for deliveries when she’s not there and how she tries to do things for them to make their lives
easier. She didn’t mention her significant other much. She talked mostly about her parents. She mentioned when she hired people
such as a manager it never went well. She’s having her tummy tuck and will need help. Her parents will be there the first two
weeks. I don’t know where Turtle will be.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sarah picked out some cute clothes in her Express Clothing Haul. I really thought that a lot of the clothing was too tight on her.
That’s just my opinion and I am not the one who has to wear them. At least she gets sponsored videos. That’s good. I really liked
the printed dress on her. I think it fit her nicely.

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”