Sarah "Never A Bride" Rae Vargas - Part 4

Allaboutthetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sarah "Never A Bride" Rae Vargas - Part 4

Post by Allaboutthetea »

Also, did any of you catch in one of her recent videos she said the kids decided they don’t want to go to their dads anymore so they aren’t going?! I wonder what happened there?!

Mayra3361
Learner
Learner

Re: Sarah

Post by Mayra3361 »

Allaboutthetea wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:01 pm
Also, did any of you catch in one of her recent videos she said the kids decided they don’t want to go to their dads anymore so they aren’t going?! I wonder what happened there?!
Yes!! So strange! I wonder why.

fizzwizz12

Re: Sarah

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Mayra3361 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:28 pm
Allaboutthetea wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:01 pm
Yes!! So strange! I wonder why.
wonder if his house just isn't as full of clutter (distractions) so they have to actually be social.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

I feel like Sarah would be the type to bad mouth Davi in front of the kids 🤷‍♀️ He seemed like he was a decent dad but who really knows. As for the plastic surgery, it's not going to matter if she doesn't address her disordered eating. She can cut off as much as she wants, it's just going to come back with a vengeance as it always does; ie: Learning To Be Fearless, Fat Girl Fed Up and sooo many others who are trying to "spot fix" their problems. It doesn't work that way.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

curlyredhairedgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:42 pm
I feel like Sarah would be the type to bad mouth Davi in front of the kids 🤷‍♀️ He seemed like he was a decent dad but who really knows. As for the plastic surgery, it's not going to matter if she doesn't address her disordered eating. She can cut off as much as she wants, it's just going to come back with a vengeance as it always does; ie: Learning To Be Fearless, Fat Girl Fed Up and sooo many others who are trying to "spot fix" their problems. It doesn't work that way.
marlena stell set the trend when she did it back in 2011/2012
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

If Sarah follows through with the surgery she can't really throw shade at Alex anymore. I wonder if it will botch her body the same way though. Alex is shaped like a fridge now.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Alex looks like a fridge and now she has weird fat humps on her upper back because her fat has nowhere else to go. The usual
place has been removed. Sarah will have to change the way she eats.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

operations are serious business. even minor routine operations can have serious complications.
i understand that perhaps she feels that it's the only option she has, but it isn't at all. it's invasive and her body may not take well to it.

plus the aftercare is so very important. glad she has her mom, but like we've all stated, sarah needs to fix her relationship with food and her body.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sarah didn’t get to the size she is by having a good relationship with food. I think it’s pretty obvious that this is a shortcut to looking
better immediately. It just doesn’t work that way long term if you don’t fix the issues that got you into this predicament in the first
place. She’s willing to have surgery to fix this problem rather than seriously exercise, diet and work on her emotional issues. Why do
all of these happy, plus sized, confident women want to have so much surgery?

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

It looks like her backyard faces a quite busy street. So the whole neighborhood gets treated to her in her hot tub. I hope a privacy fence is going up soon.
That Girl!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

smarlo wrote:
Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:24 am
It looks like her backyard faces a quite busy street. So the whole neighborhood gets treated to her in her hot tub. I hope a privacy fence is going up soon.
haha same... but i think she likes the attention, she enjoys the looks....
i've never understood the influencer mentality of "i'm shy and introverted so let me share everything online to random strangers"

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

She said in her latest vlog that she's getting one, but she hates them.

Hi Sarah!
That Girl!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Did she ever think that maybe her neighbors don’t want to be exposed to all of that? Huge outside tv, large open hot tub etc…
She built this outdoor area like she was located in a very private residential area instead of where she currently is.

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

Of course she didn't, Sarah only thinks about herself.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

does she not understand that she's going to have some serious surgical procedures done?

this elective surgery is a lot. she'll be on botched if she isn't careful

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:22 am
does she not understand that she's going to have some serious surgical procedures done?

Has she said when she’s going to have this surgery? She’s been putting out so much content and I don’t want to watch all of it.
I assume she has a lot of stuff to pay for so she’s posting a lot. :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

tar wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:42 pm
fizzwizz12 wrote:
Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:22 am

Has she said when she’s going to have this surgery? She’s been putting out so much content and I don’t want to watch all of it.
I assume she has a lot of stuff to pay for so she’s posting a lot. :rofl:
not that i have noticed, but i also haven't been watching her massive amounts of pre-filmed vlog posts.
since she's been putting it out, i'm sure she's needing to recoup some monies for sure.

she's vain, she's totally going to do it, we just get to wait for when it happens.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It seems like many of these body positive YouTube women now want surgery to be healthier. Let’s be realistic though. They want
to take the easy way out. The majority of them are able to diet, exercise and lose weight. They just want it to happen fast. While
surgery is awful they see it as the least time consuming and their body won’t be hungry. They don’t care that it’s major surgery.
SRV is adding extra surgical procedures on her list in her quest. I think she could end up on botched too.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

As far as tummy tucks go, I could lose 100lbs and work out 24/7 and my abdominal skin would hang down to my thighs. If I had the $$ I'd get it done just for the comfort factor.
That Girl!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

smarlo wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 7:26 am
As far as tummy tucks go, I could lose 100lbs and work out 24/7 and my abdominal skin would hang down to my thighs. If I had the $$ I'd get it done just for the comfort factor.
totally understand that. but in your case, you're willing to put in the work and understand that once the tuck is complete, you have to treat your body differently.

not too positive miss sarah here can also understand that concept.

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”