Master Gossiper

Re: Sarah "Never A Bride" Rae Vargas - Part 4

Post by smarlo »

she is a business to him. makes sense
That Girl!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

so i caught the vlog she posted this am.... and of course it's her complaining. she wants a price adjustment from best buy but won't take the time (yea sometimes you gotta wait on the damn phone a while cuz all those other people are doing the same shit) to just call and take care of it.

then she complains about christmas light decorating quotes for the outside of her house. (no bitch, that's how much it costs... yes it's pricey, but do you realize what work is entailed?) she even tried to insinuate that they were price gouging her...

but anyway, could this chick just be grateful for once ? not just say it for the camera... but actually BE it?
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She says she’s grateful but not a lot of evidence of it.

The constant bitching and complaining is getting old. She’s always complaining. :slap:

Mc_321
Learner
Learner

Post by Mc_321 »

I guess the saying “money doesn’t buy happiness” is true cause she buys SOOOO much crap and yet she is STILL negative and spends most of her time complaining!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Vlog-mess has begun at Sarah’s house today. She had an intro of the kids when they were younger. There
was no sign of Louis in the intro at all even though he’s been around at Christmas for years.

Then we were off on some complaints about her kitchen floors. She showed several cracked areas and
asked for advice. I don’t know how to fix the issue but I would put a stop to roller skating in my kitchen.
That’s definitely not helping her cracked floors.

She also gave a demonstration of how to make her current dessert coffee.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

spend all that money on a house and they give you cheap ass laminate for the floors?
That Girl!

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

smarlo wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:38 pm
spend all that money on a house and they give you cheap ass laminate for the floors?
facts!

though i'm extremely amazed that she allows nahla to rollerskate/blade on it. rather than something like the garage/driveway.

that's just asking for more damage too. kinda wonder if she does it so she has something to hold over on nahla
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sarah seemed a little aggressive when she grabbed on to Nahla's arm. She was complaining about crumbs and the plates being on the edge of the counter. Crumbs can be easily cleaned. She can teach the kids how to do it properly.

This is the dinner that she “fixed” for Nahla. :o
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

no wonder the kids have to be self sufficient.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That’s a terrible dinner especially for a child Nahla’s age.

She did show 🐢 for a few seconds. Wasn’t she worried that someone would want him? /sarcasm
Nobody wants that lazy man. He’s totally useless.

Heretogossip33
Talker
Talker

Post by Heretogossip33 »

smarlo wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:38 pm
How much was that house? Can anyone send me a link in my PM? I’d greatly appreciate it. <3

Heretogossip33
Talker
Talker

Post by Heretogossip33 »

tar wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:57 pm
That’s a terrible dinner especially for a child Nahla’s age.

She did show 🐢 for a few seconds. Wasn’t she worried that someone would want him? /sarcasm
Nobody wants that lazy man. He’s totally useless.
Girl that sorry excuse of a man is a LOSER. She’s an even bigger ( no pun intended ) of a loser for keeping him around.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sarah and Jay on Instagram.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Sarah’s Vlog-mess Day 2….
She showed her sectional when she went downstairs and mentioned the TV was left on. She said Turtle wasn't there now but was there before. Is that proof he still sleeps downstairs? Why wouldn’t Turtle turn off the TV?

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

i had the vlog playing in the background this morning and heard her talk about how her love life is unrequited and then the kids asked what that meant.

sarah is cracking!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I know. I was laughing hearing her try to explain it. She is reading the back of that book she got in the subscription box. It says something about unrequited love and Sarah said, "my own personal relationship is unrequited... jk"
She wouldn't have said it if she wasn't really feeling that way.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Vlogmess Day 3 with with Sarah…..

She complained so much in today’s vlog. She complained about waiting to wait for senior citizens and the disabled at the DMV. When Sarah gets older and a senior citizen she will probably be happy if she’s allowed the privilege of cutting in line in front of able-bodied young adults at the DMV. I am usually okay with waiting for the elderly to go ahead of me. Most usually have physical limitations.

She also complained again several times during the vlog about Best Buy. If she hates their return policies or the way they do their business why is she continuing to buy from them? That makes no sense to me. I wouldn’t continue to buy from them and enrich the store if I hated their policies like she does. She hasn’t shut up about them. When it came time she returned the stuff and didn’t say a word. It isn’t customer services fault. They are following company policy. Sarah shouldn’t patronize the store if she hates it so much.

Then she showed her haul and quoted some prices of things that she bought for herself.

curlyredhairedgirl
Debater
Debater

Post by curlyredhairedgirl »

I am certainly no expert on flooring, but we have cheap laminate floors in our house and the same thing is happening with the floors because they weren't laid correctly nor cut correctly. Now, I can't complain too much because we did it ourselves with the help of a friend and we had no idea what we were doing lol. Anyway, that's what it looks like to me 🤷‍♀️

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Vlogman Day 2 . Jebus 42 minutes of whining and bitching. Merry Christmas!
That Girl!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Vlogmas Day 4
Sarah’s going to need to up her game. Her vlogs are hard to cover for me. Nothing exciting going on again today. She was discussing her taste in music vs. the Turtle’s taste in music. She thinks her taste in music is superior because what she enjoys “has a hook” or something like that.

She showed some things she liked that she thought people might want to try from small businesses. She tried to shout out a couple of good customer service people but ended up complaining again. :rofl:

She said her kids need to go out and make friends because that is the only reason she bought her McMansion that is now falling apart. Sarah seems more odd the longer I am watching her again.

Return to “Sarah Rae Vargas”