Annam Ahmad Part 3

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Re: Annam Ahmad Part 3

Post by moulinmillion »

No idea, she's already shared the pics publicly anyway so what has she left so private that people would want to pay to view it. She thinks so much of herself :roll:

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:44 pm
Looking classy with the cleavage on show

Hi
C43DBDC4-150E-4A3D-A421-65769A47C8F7.jpeg
Defo agree, no self respect! Just muslim by name 💯 The girl must have drawn on the cleavage line as she is flat at a pancake normally! 😂 Her picture especially her face is so over edited and filtered, doesn’t look natural at all! She defo doesn’t look like that in person.

Yuck totally hate the dress, so much hype over this crap basic dress, no class! It’s nothing special just looks so old fashioned and who the heck told her the puffy see through sleeves cover looked nice, no fashion sense! 💩🤮 Gross look at the state of skinny runt Omar’s hair, he didn’t brush it again like Boris. Lol Annam looks like the mother next to her son on his wedding day. Lol 😂

Defo big headed to think people actually going to subscribe and pay to view her crap boring content on her YouTube channel, get a life weirdo girl! Bet she will scam the system and get fake bot subscribers like she does on her Instagram to make it appear she is popular and to encourage others to pay too, cheating scammer girl just can’t work hard and build her following but instead buys fake followers! Loser girl! 💩🤮 She must be short of money or not making enough sitting on her lazy bum on social media so now her next quick money making scheme is to charge for a subscription on her YouTube channel. 🙄 Maybe her dad doesn’t want to pay for the spoilt lazy brat princess as he is still annoyed and ashamed with her pre-marital affair dramas or skinny runt Omar is kicking her lazy bum and telling her to earn more money! 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OMGAlert
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by OMGAlert »

samsmith_123 wrote:
Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:37 pm
Member's only youtube videos for £5.99 a month now - who is stupid enough to pay her £72 a year??
:tu: :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

OMGAlert wrote:
Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:35 pm
samsmith_123 wrote:
Member's only youtube videos for £5.99 a month now - who is stupid enough to pay her £72 a year??
:tu: :rofl:
Has she said what is she offering her subscribers for this monthly subscription?

Hannahxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahxo »

Anyone know how many views she has on this privatised video?
Also I don’t think she puts out that many videos to even justify that price monthly :?
I’m Not quite sure why the dress brand did the collaboration as I can’t see any of her viewers going to them for a dress. Their dresses are £1k and above. The whole day seemed to be gifted along with most things she posts about these days so although people may have been not so nice it’s also not real for viewers.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

I don’t think the dress was gifted. Jesus Peiro is a huge name in western bridal wear, afaik they don’t collaborate with influencers. The hotel would’ve been paid for as well. Hair and make up might have been gifted but this event would’ve actually cost them some money so perhaps that’s why Annam is trying to recoup some of that by monetizing her YouTube.

Although it still wasn’t a whole huge wedding day though, no decor, or flowers, wedding car, guest list, stationary and all the other items that add up on a wedding day. Looks like it was just the civil registry and then everyone went home (or in Asma’s case - back to the office 😀)

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Whoever edited the pics should have edited the hands /arms too, her hand and arm look a whole different shade to her face. She will always look like his mum, no matter how much spackle she layers on her face.

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

samsmith_123 wrote:

Is Annam really going to start charging people?! Who does think she is 😂😂😂

Duckduckgoss
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Duckduckgoss »

Charging people? if anyone pays for that they must have really low self esteem and need to do something with their lives. I see her husband the ajay devgun look alike is still sounding and acting and moving as feminine as they come. these influencers need boycotting 5.99 a month when people are just about surviving to pay their electricity if that. someone needs to give her a slap

Hannahxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahxo »

moulinmillion wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:11 am
I don’t think the dress was gifted. Jesus Peiro is a huge name in western bridal wear, afaik they don’t collaborate with influencers. The hotel would’ve been paid for as well. Hair and make up might have been gifted but this event would’ve actually cost them some money so perhaps that’s why Annam is trying to recoup some of that by monetizing her YouTube.

Although it still wasn’t a whole huge wedding day though, no decor, or flowers, wedding car, guest list, stationary and all the other items that add up on a wedding day. Looks like it was just the civil registry and then everyone went home (or in Asma’s case - back to the office 😀)
She said in her collab video that it was gifted.
She even says she got in touch with them to discuss if the collab would work so she was actively contacting brands for a freebie

And in the story about the langham that they also gifted it

Daddycool1990
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Daddycool1990 »

Hannahxo wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:43 am
moulinmillion wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:11 am

She even says she got in touch with them to discuss if the collab would work so she was actively contacting brands for a freebie

Lmao that’s kinda funny cos this thread was saying no way a big brand like that would gift but they did, as well as a hotel in london. Guess she has some pull.

Gotta hand it to her, wish I was getting freebies like that.

UBH101
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by UBH101 »

I guess we all knew it, Aleenas given birth, the first one out of them all. Bit weird how everyone except Annam commented on the post, especially seeing how close they all were.

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Daddycool1990 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:28 am
Hannahxo wrote:

Lmao that’s kinda funny cos this thread was saying no way a big brand like that would gift but they did, as well as a hotel in london. Guess she has some pull.

Oh wow, I missed that then.. I usually skip a lot of her stories or they're on silent. Surprised that she got such big names to collaborate with her, I'm wondering now whether they were total freebies or just slightly discounted. I know someone IRL who thinks shes an inflenucer and always claims thinsg have been gifted when in reality she's just been emailed a discount code prior to purchasing.

BUT - it might explain the odd style of dress though, if it was a freebie then would she have had that much input into the design.

Pancakehouse1
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakehouse1 »

UBH101 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 3:26 pm
I guess we all knew it, Aleenas given birth, the first one out of them all. Bit weird how everyone except Annam commented on the post, especially seeing how close they all were.

Im so shocked by that! Didnt she just get married? And she only had 1 really rushed event rather than the tonnes that her sister and cousins have had. Sounds like a shotgun wedding to me. Always the proudest one isnt it lol

Hannahxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Hannahxo »

Seems like she’s just given birth recently so probably got pregnant straight away. Wasn’t expecting it

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

Hannahxo wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:00 am
Seems like she’s just given birth recently so probably got pregnant straight away. Wasn’t expecting it
straight away, or straight before, that's the question

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

Daddycool1990 wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:28 am
Hannahxo wrote:

Coz it doesn't seem like there would be much point given their market is Western. Probably using her to try to broaden it. It's an ugly dress anyways and fits badly at the front.

How sad seems like she only had the event as an opportunity for sponsorship and making money from YouTube. And how can you put so much supposed effort into your look while your husband looks like he just got out of bed.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Given that she had to travel back and forth to spain at least 2/3 times for the 'free' dress, was it even worth it in the end. At least if she'd paid for a dress herself then she could've chosen something more to her style.

Pancakehouse1
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakehouse1 »

Has anyone watched their recent youtube video. Its a QnA mukbang and honestly no hate to the girl because i dont think shes the most horrible person on planet earth but she has no talent whatsoever. She talks about wanting to start a business but doesnt know what in. Yeah sis its because you have no hobbies, no interests, no talent. You just like to put makeup on and buy new clothes all the time.

Did she think taking bangla lessons and then not even being able to say the basic sentences is endearing? Why do you want to purposely edit yourself to look stupid i dont get it. Make yourself look smart because nothing else on your social media is doing that for you.

Also i get they started dating very young at school but to give that advice to young muslims is really not good. There are people stupid enough to ask them for advice on this when she is no role model but at least think for a few minutes before saying yeah go out and get to know boys at a young age. No. Go study, get a degree, get a job then find someone. Marriage isnt a joke and no boy is suitable at 15 years of age for it.

Also both of them seem like they have eating disorders and a fear of putting on weight. Talking about had to run 10k just to justify eating that burger wow. I think Annam especially should get some help because she has mentioned before that she lost majority of her weight by starving herself. Shes not healthy whatsoever whether thats sleeping habits, what she does with her day (and no she does not work 9-5 every day please quit the crap), what she eats and drinks and what content she consumes. She really needs to take a step back and reevaluate her daily life if she wants to feel productive. It’ll also greatly help her with her period issues.

queen rania
Informer
Informer

Post by queen rania »

Pancakehouse1 wrote:
Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:43 am
Has anyone watched their recent youtube video. Its a QnA mukbang and honestly no hate to the girl because i dont think shes the most horrible person on planet earth but she has no talent whatsoever. She talks about wanting to start a business but doesnt know what in. Yeah sis its because you have no hobbies, no interests, no talent. You just like to put makeup on and buy new clothes all the time.

Did she think taking bangla lessons and then not even being able to say the basic sentences is endearing? Why do you want to purposely edit yourself to look stupid i dont get it. Make yourself look smart because nothing else on your social media is doing that for you.

Also i get they started dating very young at school but to give that advice to young muslims is really not good. There are people stupid enough to ask them for advice on this when she is no role model but at least think for a few minutes before saying yeah go out and get to know boys at a young age. No. Go study, get a degree, get a job then find someone. Marriage isnt a joke and no boy is suitable at 15 years of age for it.

Also both of them seem like they have eating disorders and a fear of putting on weight. Talking about had to run 10k just to justify eating that burger wow. I think Annam especially should get some help because she has mentioned before that she lost majority of her weight by starving herself. Shes not healthy whatsoever whether thats sleeping habits, what she does with her day (and no she does not work 9-5 every day please quit the crap), what she eats and drinks and what content she consumes. She really needs to take a step back and reevaluate her daily life if she wants to feel productive. It’ll also greatly help her with her period issues.
Totally agree with your points, why do these q and a and being an influencer, have no positive goals or direction, what does she achieve in a day, she has had enough time to learn basic bengali by now
Also her dress style has vanished since she has been engaged, and seems to make less effort, in her vlogs
I really do not find her husband interesting or attractive in any way, and feel they are a mismatch, maybe she feels the need to stay slim because of his build, plus i think he is pretty active and his climbing and walking hobbies, influence him, I can not stand girls who think looking good is about being slim or skinny, this is the reason many women are not having periods and not being able to conceive, if your build is naturally slim its fine but it is a dated perception, maybe she done it for the wedding

Return to “A-E”