Vanity Femme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 8

Mermaid999
Learner
Learner

Re: Vanity Femme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 8

Post by Mermaid999 »

I thought she said she wasn’t going to post selfies using beauty filters anymore?

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

Can I vomit now that she’s confessed she’s not a Pashtton but Hindko!

moulinmillion
Informer
Informer

Post by moulinmillion »

Was that ever in dispute though? I'm pashtun and have never considered VF a pashtun.

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

MakeupXface wrote:
Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:33 pm
Can I vomit now that she’s confessed she’s not a Pashtton but Hindko!
Whats wrong in being a hindko?? Nothing to vomit about.

Maria123456789
Debater
Debater

Post by Maria123456789 »

Shes very adamant she likes her in laws. Like she's trying so hard to convince people. If u like someone u like them... no one genuine constantly tries to convince u about it. Just makes it obvious more that she don't lol

Ari82
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Ari82 »

I didn’t get the part where she said she was born in the UK, then left for Pakistan when she was a newborn and grew up in Pakistan then came back? No you were born in Pakistan. Why u gotta lie about your birth country?

Also her parents spoke to her in English growing up? I doubt that too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

Ari82 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:58 pm
I didn’t get the part where she said she was born in the UK, then left for Pakistan when she was a newborn and grew up in Pakistan then came back? No you were born in Pakistan. Why u gotta lie about your birth country?

Why is it not possible that she was born in UK and went to Pak as a baby? I was born in UK and my parents took me back home when I was about 8 weeks old and returned back years later. I know people who decided to leave UK after having a baby but then changed the decision and came back. Nothing wrong in that. I get this is a rant forum but seems like there is an issue with every single thing she says.

Loads of people do that. They go back to Pakistan for family/financial/property reasons and then come back a few yrs later.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

Fuck sake she’s doing false eyelashes again. Don’t she know we fucking over people putting their name on Ali express shit. Who buys this whole working mum bullshit with office space for her stock. The way she puts herself out there, you’d think she’s sold a million wedding planners

MakeupXface
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupXface »

Iloveoreos wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:33 am
Ari82 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:58 pm

Why is it not possible that she was born in UK and went to Pak as a baby? I was born in UK and my parents took me back home when I was about 8 weeks old and returned back years later. I know people who decided to leave UK after having a baby but then changed the decision and came back. Nothing wrong in that. I get this is a rant forum but seems like there is an issue with every single thing she says.

Loads of people do that. They go back to Pakistan for family/financial/property reasons and then come back a few yrs later.
Honestly don’t get why you’re keep defending her my point was all this while she pretended to be Pashtun even somewhere before said her sisters and her speak in Pashtun and only when she went somewhere up north in Pakistan and we saw no sign of her speaking it and still not any she had to obviously cover up getting caught and confessed to being Hindko what a liar
Am not surprised at all but that was my point

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

MakeupXface wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:13 pm
Iloveoreos wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:33 am

Honestly don’t get why you’re keep defending her my point was all this while she pretended to be Pashtun even somewhere before said her sisters and her speak in Pashtun and only when she went somewhere up north in Pakistan and we saw no sign of her speaking it and still not any she had to obviously cover up getting caught and confessed to being Hindko what a liar
Am not surprised at all but that was my point
Im not defending her. Im stating the obvious that not everything she says is something to ponder upon deeply and find issues. Somethings are taken as they are. Your comment was not about her being pashtun/hindko so dont change what you wrote. I just commented on your point about how is it possible to go to pak as a baby and return later.

Maria123456789
Debater
Debater

Post by Maria123456789 »

She posted a meme that her husband works uninterrupted nd she works interrupted with the baby

Babe ur man has a real job paying the bills and for food on the table. ur wedding planners buy u nothing. Stfu learn to appreciate him more. Ur not a working mum which is ok, take it in your stride u spend more time with the baby having closer contact n more influence right now.

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

Maria123456789 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:15 am
She posted a meme that her husband works uninterrupted nd she works interrupted with the baby

Babe ur man has a real job paying the bills and for food on the table. ur wedding planners buy u nothing. Stfu learn to appreciate him more. Ur not a working mum which is ok, take it in your stride u spend more time with the baby having closer contact n more influence right now.
Hah, I came here after seeing this story too. Not only this but a couple of weeks ago she said on the days when her husband works from home, he helps take care of their kid.

Maria123456789
Debater
Debater

Post by Maria123456789 »

fakeittilyoumakeit wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:36 pm
Maria123456789 wrote:

Hah, I came here after seeing this story too. Not only this but a couple of weeks ago she said on the days when her husband works from home, he helps take care of their kid.
Right. She's such a moany git. Always spewing a sob story when she does the minimum

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

Maria123456789 wrote:

Why doesn’t this ungrateful b*tch get her husband to be a stay-at-home dad whilst she works full time. Mariyah can’t work a day in her life because she never has!

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

I had to discharge myself” from the hospital…bla bla bla

What a crock of shit. She probably complained about something and demanded to be hospitalized bc she wasn’t satisfied with them sending her home. She’s such an annoying sympathy seeker

“I had to make sure I packaged my Ali express lashes for u dumb sheep” acting like she’s the next Huda Beauty lol

2293D20E-75D4-482B-AB3D-4386B0B59D63.jpeg
1D183D44-EB6A-41E5-B777-D3FBC309C84D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Shaaddyy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shaaddyy »

So she jeopardised her unborn child to post out some Ali express lashes, and shock horror her mother in law didn’t even help her box em.

Why are there still thick people out there buying shit off these ‘influencers’

fakeittilyoumakeit
Learner
Learner

Post by fakeittilyoumakeit »

I reckon her 'office' is their garage. They were clearing it out a while back.

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

I think she’s renting an office space for a few weeks. You can rent an office for a short amount of time which is what I think she is doing as her house isn’t big enough to accommodate all the cheap stock

94Hannah94_
Informer
Informer

Post by 94Hannah94_ »

luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:27 pm

What a crock of shit. She probably complained about something and demanded to be hospitalized bc she wasn’t satisfied with them sending her home. She’s such an annoying sympathy seeker

“I had to make sure I packaged my Ali express lashes for u dumb sheep” acting like she’s the next Huda Beauty lol

2293D20E-75D4-482B-AB3D-4386B0B59D63.jpeg1D183D44-EB6A-41E5-B777-D3FBC309C84D.jpeg

Wait! Is she expecting AGAIN and how old is her daughter loool

Blackpink00
Talker
Talker

Post by Blackpink00 »

94Hannah94_ wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 4:28 am
luv2hateFaryal wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:27 pm

2293D20E-75D4-482B-AB3D-4386B0B59D63.jpeg1D183D44-EB6A-41E5-B777-D3FBC309C84D.jpeg

Wait! Is she expecting AGAIN and how old is her daughter loool

Yes this paindu has nothing to do all day but breed.
I have a strange feeling that umar didn’t really expect this but is going along with it

Return to “Vanity Femme”