Jordan “Completely Cancelled” Cheyenne Part 4

Facts101
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jordan “Completely Cancelled” Cheyenne Part 4

Post by Facts101 »

the way her pajamas are crammed up her flat butt is hilarious!
Did she just mention her son's "dad"? Ma'am you still sound triggered.
Let's not forget you were the one that stole his sperm and tried to force him to be a dad to a child he didn't ask for.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

man she really is DUMB.

that rower assembly was tedious.
she didn't even clean the glass before she put the photos in...lazy.

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

Her face is so skinnyyyy theres no meat in her face and she's always had a round face.
She definitely doesn't eat at all because if you look at her "wHaT I eAt" videos its always GARBAGE never makes anything from scratch and everything she eats is full of sugar.
She's clearly on ozempic or adarrall. She never works out but now suddenly she's into weight training.. girl take it easy on that back remember what happened last time you lifted ..

I found this on tiktok from december does anyone think this could be the last guy she was talking to?
JORDAN CHEYENNE WHEN IS THE JEWELRY BOUTIQUE THAT YOU CLAIM YOU WILL LAUNCH EVERY FKN YR FINALLY LAUNCHING!!?! #BOSSBABESCAMMER

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

No it’s not the same Chris she dated from Moreno Valley. This guy randomly works out with people for content . Might have been the guy she said she went on dates and gave her protein too 🤣 she’s definitely not dieting or exercising she’s taking an alternative to help her with weight loss look at her stomach in the video compared To now her ribs are poking out

olivetime7
Informer
Informer

Post by olivetime7 »

This girls boobs look absolutely horrendous. Now that she’s lost weight and has no ass she looks even more like a linebacker. They do not do her any favors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

Ya girl needs to stop lying! The reason she has insomnia is because her quick fix weight loss method is keeping her up. Look at what she’s eating does that look like that’s helping her lose weight ? None of the bathing suits she tried on look flattering on her. Her boobs are just looking worse and worse. Aren’t the model homes the same form the last video ?

Fandango13
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Fandango13 »

I knew she must be doing Only Fans bc no one buys her "courses" anymore. :roll:

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

About the only fans…. I think she said it to see if she would be judged for having an only fans. If she isn’t making YT videos and her course is stale, how is she earning income. She later retracted her statement.

Also, I feel bad for her because she is ugly-ish when she is chubbier and ugly when she is thinner. She looks like a chain smoker lady who works at a gas station.

Check out her latest video. She looks old and sick. I don’t understand why she can’t win in the looks department.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

Fandango13 wrote:I knew she must be doing Only Fans bc no one buys her "courses" anymore. :roll:
She claimed in a different slide that the Only Fans response was a “joke” because someone messaged her and was criticizing her for it. She also claims she doesn’t buy frivolous things anymore or waste her money with overconsumption but I think she’s full of it.

If she really isn’t doing something like OF or another side gig, I have to wonder how she’s affording to live, in Cali especially? The math ain’t mathin’ Image

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jordan “Completely Cancelled” Cheyenne Part 4

Post by bubbles_328 »

Norcalghal wrote:About the only fans…. I think she said it to see if she would be judged for having an only fans. If she isn’t making YT videos and her course is stale, how is she earning income. She later retracted her statement.

Also, I feel bad for her because she is ugly-ish when she is chubbier and ugly when she is thinner. She looks like a chain smoker lady who works at a gas station.

Check out her latest video. She looks old and sick. I don’t understand why she can’t win in the looks department.
I thought the same thing. She honestly use to be prettier before the fake boobs and horrible, too big for her face, veneers. Her boob job looks even worse now too with the weightloss. That is not natural either, she is definitely taking something to speed up the process, it is not from exercising alone. She looks gaunt and sick.

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

bubbles_328 wrote:
Wed May 10, 2023 9:34 am
Norcalghal wrote:About the only fans…. I think she said it to see if she would be judged for having an only fans. If she isn’t making YT videos and her course is stale, how is she earning income. She later retracted her statement.

I thought the same thing. She honestly use to be prettier before the fake boobs and horrible, too big for her face, veneers. Her boob job looks even worse now too with the weightloss. That is not natural either, she is definitely taking something to speed up the process, it is not from exercising alone. She looks gaunt and sick.

Me personally never though she was good looking. She has manly features. She definitely looks like her dad with a wig. She looks like Jack Nicholson when he played the joker. She could be taking some diet crap idk but I wouldn’t be surprised since she copies what other celebs or influencers do. Her face is gaunt but her figure….sheesh barely mediocre. Her boobs are the best part and they’re not even nice to look at.

All she does is spend money on crap. I often think she has a wfh job and supplements with social media. I feel sorry for her. Jordan has nothing to offer friendship or relationship. She is not emotionally intelligent. She doesn’t seem like someone who can hold a conversation. She probably regurgitates what she sees on social media.

bubbles_328
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by bubbles_328 »

I see that their dog Sadie just passed away. I feel bad for them for that for sure but watching her slides on Instagram talking about it, I can’t put my finger on it but she is really doing it up for the camera. I feel like it isn’t coming off as 100% genuine. Idk… hard to explain but it feels forced like why do u need to document this reaction with the camera in ur face, slide after slide after slide?

Facts101
Informer
Informer

Post by Facts101 »

But are we surprised! she took this personal moment and turned into oh look at me my dog died. Another ploy at sympathy views to make a quick Buck. Oh and let me add this to my Reels to keep her alive forever. Bs this is calculated.
Her views are nowhere near the same and she doesn’t care to buy views anymore. Her views and comments are starting to look like her bank account. She definitely doing something on the side. There is no way she is living off her courses, YouTube or her partnerships. She deleted some videos hmm I wonder why?
Her weight loss is fraud. she looks worse and worse. She keeps deleting comments when people ask her about the weight loss supplement she is taking. It is obvious it is not diet and exercise.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

Y’all the dog.
I haven’t seen all her posts but was she saying the cause of death was cancer?
My dog had lymphoma and my parents 14 yo dog had cancer. Even with lumps we were given steroids and had a while I’d say both dogs lived around 6mo or longer after being diagnosed. …

I’m so confused.
Also as a dog owner who is so “healthy” and “active” why does she never take her dogs with her on a walk or run.
She never takes her dogs to her parents home and her dad has land.
She never goes hiking or to dog parks. Why did she need a second dog so bad?
JORDAN CHEYENNE WHEN IS THE JEWELRY BOUTIQUE THAT YOU CLAIM YOU WILL LAUNCH EVERY FKN YR FINALLY LAUNCHING!!?! #BOSSBABESCAMMER

Norcalghal
Talker
Talker

Post by Norcalghal »

She put Sadie down because she couldn’t afford to keep her alive. Probably any treatment was well above her budget. The fact that she said I didn’t want to share because of what happened with Rosie tells me she’s aching for attention. It’s unfortunate she was in that position. Why I am even commenting is because she alludes to bring a boss babe who rose from the ashes. She acts like she overcame adversities. She was fat boo hoo! You sperm jacked Christian’s father so you became is a single mom. I can empathize with her because it’s heartbreaking when you lose an animal but that’s it. I still think she’s an awful person.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

Using this: https://courses.cs.washington.edu/cours ... index.html

How much does a Youtuber's subscriber count matter? It seems like many "popular" youtubers have exceptionally high sub counts while simultaneously racking up very low video views. This site assesses information directly from Youtube's data API to determine what percentage of their sub count is "dead." Enter a username to begin.

Jordan Cheyenne
Subscriber Count: 519000

Video Count: 260

Total Views Across All Videos: 16550412

Total Average Views Per Video: 63655

Active Subscriber Base: 12%

"Dead" Subscriber Base: 88%

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

buttaface561 wrote:
Sat Jun 10, 2023 8:03 am
Using this: https://courses.cs.washington.edu/cours ... index.html

How much does a Youtuber's subscriber count matter? It seems like many "popular" youtubers have exceptionally high sub counts while simultaneously racking up very low video views. This site assesses information directly from Youtube's data API to determine what percentage of their sub count is "dead." Enter a username to begin.

Jordan Cheyenne
Subscriber Count: 519000

Video Count: 260

Total Views Across All Videos: 16550412

Total Average Views Per Video: 63655

Active Subscriber Base: 12%

"Dead" Subscriber Base: 88%
yes her views are so lowwww!
how is she able to afford her house and car lease anymore?
she's not getting sponsored posts either...hmmm I wonder if her parents help her out.
one time she did a TikTok with her brother and she said the parents pay all his bills.

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

OZEMPIC QUEEN
BACK SURGERY QUEEN
EXTENSIONS QUEEN
DOG MOM QUEEN
The boobs look completely photoshopped
we all know she has those balloon flap jacks

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

balloon flap jacks ...... :rofl: :rofl:

xfashionhurts
Learner
Learner

Post by xfashionhurts »

Did anyone see her latest "what I eat in a day" ??? she said first thing she does is take her mental health medication....um you mean ADERRALLLL???
She was so shaky in most of the video I CAN NOT!!

Return to “Jordan Cheyenne”