Change my software

Kayleloris
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Change my software

Post by Kayleloris »

Not sure if anyone has asked this question, can windows 10 be installed on an android tablet. If yes how would I go about doing it??

Alexabliss
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Change my software

Post by Alexabliss »

Yes, you can install it if you have a good tablet with the supportive processor.

Kayleloris
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Kayleloris »

Any method besides some third-party app because they are fake, and it’s slow any method? I give up finding a useful method because both mostly have cons other than pros. Is there an actually fast method of having Windows on Android? The dual boot method is appreciated.

wusene
Stalker
Stalker

Post by wusene »

Installing Windows 10 on an Android tablet is a bit tricky and might not be officially supported, but some tech enthusiasts have found ways to do it.

Andrianoperre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Andrianoperre »

Hi there. Installing Windows 10 on an Android tablet is technically possible, but it's a complex process that involves significant technical know-how, and it may not work well due to compatibility issues. Windows 10 is designed for x86 or x64 processors, while Android tablets usually run on ARM-based processors. You'll need compatible drivers for all the tablet's hardware components, such as the touchscreen, Wi-Fi, and graphics. You'll need to ensure your tablet has enough storage space to accommodate Windows and your desired applications. Even if you manage to install Windows 10, performance may not be optimal, as Android tablets are not optimized for running Windows. Keep in mind that this is a highly specialized and advanced endeavor. You'll need a good understanding of the Android system, Windows, and potentially some programming skills.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I am locking this thread due to attempts to post links and posting of links which should be obvious to posters is against the rules. Look at all the deleted posts. No links allowed. Tar, Site Admin

Return to “Technology”