Sheikhbeauty Part2

Goose fat
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sheikhbeauty Part2

Post by Goose fat »

Yes absolutely! Especially it’s a newly renovated house! They will trash that property again! You can go back to previous posts, someone shared the photos how they treated the previous rented house. Absolutely disrespectful! These people are just dodgy !
Hay wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:17 am
Omg they should have asked for permission before doing any sort of painting or drilling, this is just so sad on landlords with the stress of renting out their property,

If the tenancy agreement mentioned that they had to ask for permission to make any changes to the home can they not take them to court and sue them for the damages?
Hay wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 5:17 am
Omg they should have asked for permission before doing any sort of painting or drilling, this is just so sad on landlords with the stress of renting out their property,

If the tenancy agreement mentioned that they had to ask for permission to make any changes to the home can they not take them to court and sue them for the damages?

FCKOFF
Learner
Learner

Post by FCKOFF »

Soph_123 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:49 am
Feel so sorry for the Landlord of that property. This is honestly so sad.
I’m horrified that it seems over 50 images were posted by the owners. Imagine the extent of damage these blood sucking leeches caused.

They act so pious and fair and yet they deceived another human so badly that they incurred immeasurable loss. Why act so religious when you can’t even be honest to your fellow humankind? Disgusting fake mullah.

To be honest the landlord needs to name and shame them. Just like they’ve been quick to do so on their platforms.

An Instagram page needs to be created with all evidence posted naming and shaming them clearly and then tagged on their pages. Eventually people will start clicking on.

I bet the local council is funding their rent nasty and evil nightmare tenants!!!

Goose fat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Goose fat »

Seriously their new landlord ought to be informed of their dodgy behaviour and I hope they have a 6mth break clause in place! What has the letting agency been doing? Where is the background search? They deserve to sleep on street!

Hay
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Hay »

What street was their old property that they ruined in?

Soph_123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soph_123 »

What’s really sad is the person who rented the property to them was considering at some point to invest and do buy to let, but mentions he is will never do it because of them. I buy to let properties and it would break my heart if someone did that to any of my properties.

I have attached some comments from that post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Soph_123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soph_123 »

Comments: 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Soph_123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soph_123 »

Comments: 3

Soph_123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soph_123 »

Comments: 3

Soph_123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soph_123 »

Comment: 4

Soph_123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soph_123 »

Comments: 5

Soph_123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soph_123 »

Comments: 6
Last edited by Soph_123 on Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Soph_123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soph_123 »

Comments 7

Soph_123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soph_123 »

Comment: 8

FCKOFF
Learner
Learner

Post by FCKOFF »

I genuinely pray they are named and shamed as they need to be exposed. His fake beard and her fake hijab claiming to be good and practicing humble Muslims. Fools!!!! It’s seems the landlords are genuinely heartbroken to encounter such disgusting leeches. I too believe that they damaged the property on purpose. I’ve never seen children write on the floors so extensively before. Glad to see the community offering support. Really pray the landlords find some comfort and solace and good comes their way soon.

Beyond words what they did to the property.

ShatteredGlass
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ShatteredGlass »

It is so nauseating listening to their lies and that claiming to be 'blessed'. He will definitely get his retributions. And when it comes, it's not just a matter of staying in a hotel for a couple days. It'll be worst. It'll probably hit so hard that he wouldn't be able to get up and that his whole world will come crashing down. People like this don't deserve to be treated well. They are scums and will always be.

He still too young to realise that the fake persona he's created for himself and Shaz will never see them becoming successful.
It'll crumble as fast as soon as such shit that's he's done come to light. It's never sustainable since their core values are rotten.

Which company would want to work with such scum if they knew that he can't be trusted even if there are contractual agreements written up?

I seriously hope the owners do reach out to the media or insta, as some has suggested, to expose them for who they are.

Unbothered
Learner
Learner

Post by Unbothered »

That’s so awful what they did to that house, on purpose too! They such an entitled bunch of twats. Shaista was the most hated after her Black Lives Matter rant, so she went off the radar and came back with hijab and a baby. No way did she want another baby to add to the brood she already couldn’t manage. The poor cow doesn’t realise how she’s been manipulated and trapped by fake mullah. Then again he’s the only dog that would inflate her shitty ego.

Goose fat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Goose fat »

Where they lived then VS where they live now
Karma is after them!
That bitch mentioned in one of her post saying about house downsizing, that bullshit made me laugh! It literally more looks like downgrading in all aspects!
I can’t agree more with shattered glass about them saying “blessed”, absolutely nonsense! They never appreciate what they’ve got in life and simply take everything for granted and think the whole world owe them. After what they’ve done to that house, they still can act like a victim of having to move? Then now because their acting of being rich and owning a nice big house can’t continue, they’re acting humble and praising about renting? Their life is definitely not sustainable by acting, cheating and lying. whatever is making them fly high now is gonna make them fall damn hard and they will suck their own shit very soon!

Cat77
Learner
Learner

Post by Cat77 »

OMG!!! I haven't been here for a long time and I'm shocked at what these chavs have been up to. I feel so bad for the landlord.
I don't understand how they can even afford the rent? Do they even earn enough money? Does anoyone here know if they are claiming benefits?
I think it's about time they both get proper jobs and get off social media.. pair of losers!!!

Creme de la creme
Learner
Learner

Post by Creme de la creme »

I reckon they are on benefits, simply because Shaista has referred to their kids starting nursery when they turn 2. She recently mentioned it in respect of Kairo (I cringe everytime I have to write any of the chavvy names they've given them) and the only families who are entitled to nursery at no cost at the age of 2 (15 hours) are low income families. Most earning families will get 30 hours once they turn 3 like we did. I'm presuming omar doesn't disclose the company's true earnings as otherwise they wouldn't get the benefits (on the assumption that his company is profitable). I believe that's why they also wouldn't buy a house yet, because creditors could go after your house in the event that the company goes bankrupt.

FCKOFF
Learner
Learner

Post by FCKOFF »

Swear he’s dodgy as F**K

He really needs to humble himself. The arrogance he has is unbelievable and is always giving it large and playing humble. He himself said he’s worth millions close to a billion.

Seems like the chav Sheikhbeauty and her fake mullah chav husband both took bounce back loans as they both tried to get away with it but couldn’t.

He really thinks he’s so important and high profile that he paid for his blue tick to make himself feel better. Honestly he seriously suffers from poor man syndrome and he’s doing everything to prove otherwise. Please no one take this wrong when I say this as money comes and go and anyone can be in a situation where we struggle, but this disgusting chav fake mullah acts and thinks he above all.

Like someone said, karma will come to bite him big time as karma doesn’t spare anyone at all!!!!

Return to “P-U”