Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Re: Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Post by Brizgos »

Jerusha’s in laws may soon be moving in with her at her rented home 😂😂😂😂

say what
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Jerusha "Khloe" Couture - going overboard on nails, lips and fillers like it's 2015 (part 6)

Post by say what »

Its been in the news daily for over two weeks and Jerusha has uploaded a couple of videos in those two weeks filled with high end purchases. If I was a brand she would be the last person I'd want spruiking my products - surely the sponsorships will dry up.

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Lucfly13 »

I'd be laying very low at this point. A bit tone deaf to be flaunting items depicting wealth when your bro in law has obviously been living off proceeds of crime. I'm not in Sydney but it must be headline news there at the moment.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

I’m sure the whole Balush clan will be investigated by the police, including Jerusha’s family and how they fund their lifestyle . The newspapers have been referring to them as Afghans but I’m sure Jerusha has mentioned them being “Persian” ( aka Iranians ).
Jerusha’s next unboxing will be : “ luxury unboxing of my brother in law out of his container box “😂😂😂😂😂

Thetruthseeker123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Thetruthseeker123 »

Omg they finally made the connection back to Jerusha and even mention Olivia Newton John!

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/celebrit ... 5969v.html

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Thetruthseeker123 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:56 pm
Omg they finally made the connection back to Jerusha and even mention Olivia Newton John!

https://www.smh.com.au/culture/celebrit ... 5969v.html
Wow! At last the connection . I do feel sorry for ONJ being dragged into this . However, I don’t feel bad for Jerusha . I still remember the video showing the BIL as her other husband . Is she going to take down that video ? Lol.
Still not clear if the family is losing their house or the building that houses the Newport pizza joint as different newspapers/ stories have their own versions of the surety .

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

I can't believe J didn't remove some of her posts & videos when all of this went down (like a few months ago). I think I would've done a clear out! Was only a matter of time that the connection would be made. Wonder if she'll address it or just lay low or carry on as usual?

Paint_me_bitch
Talker
Talker

Post by Paint_me_bitch »

Looks like they have finally made the connection!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... aluch.html

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

What possesses someone to post a rant video about one's botox and filler use while being currently featured on the dailymail?? :o

She should lock down everything or at least be super inoffensive in her current content if she doesn't want rabid DM readers coming for her social media. Where is her management? Where is her husband? Her mum? Why don't they take charge here instead of letting her run into the knife and ruin her entire brand?

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Paint_me_bitch wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 8:59 pm
Looks like they have finally made the connection!
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... aluch.html
You gotta love the part that says “jerusha and Olivia wish all the best for her in laws”.
Jerusha is already treating her in laws like outcasts and strangers . 😂😂😂😂

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

Happy enough to jump on board & be part of the clan when she can claim part ownership of their business & commercial property (which may or may not be lost as part of Mostafa's forfeited bond!). Jerusha is just ploughing on as usual.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

Lucfly13 wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 6:20 pm
Happy enough to jump on board & be part of the clan when she can claim part ownership of their business & commercial property (which may or may not be lost as part of Mostafa's forfeited bond!). Jerusha is just ploughing on as usual.
I read that the authorities have said there will be more assets to seize as proceeds of crime . The properties with their restaurants may well be part of all that.
Jerusha will carry on with her videos like nothing has happened , hoping that at least her overseas viewers will not know of her husband’s family issues.

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

God, if I was her I wouldn't spend that much, the money flow might not be forever...

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

Nance wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:01 am
God, if I was her I wouldn't spend that much, the money flow might not be forever...
Erm excuse me, Jerusha's bags are InVEsTMenTS

:rofl:

Lucfly13
Learner
Learner

Post by Lucfly13 »

Fifi_dear wrote:
Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:25 am
Nance wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:01 am
Erm excuse me, Jerusha's bags are InVEsTMenTS

:rofl:
Don't forget that they are AcHieVeMentS as well!!

There might be a fire sale in the near future to help raise money for the bro-in-laws defence fund. A Baluch family garage sale - the Range Rover, Will's 2nd hand Merc & a whole bunch of designer goods.

Brizgos
Informer
Informer

Post by Brizgos »

The fire sale would have to include her favourite “investments”, the Chanel pearl bag and the Hermes Kelly . Looks like she is already back to “ what’s in my bag” no purchase required videos . 😂😂.

Fifi_dear
Informer
Informer

Post by Fifi_dear »

How she must hate this apricot Kelly :rofl:
If she had a buyer for it, she would have long sold it ... seems to be a shelf warmer instead

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters …. I restored what was lost in Part 5 when the site went down. I didn’t realize that it was lost. We have
it back now. Just wanted to let you know. I will try to get this topic moved to front page for you.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Posters….. Just a quick question….. I am wondering if you think there would be any interest in a Luxury Sub forum here? I thought about putting all of our biggest Luxury YouTube threads together and then have a general luxury IG and YT thread. Do you think we have enough interest here anymore? We used to have a lot of luxury enthusiasts here on GG but I am not certain if we still do. Should we leave it the way it is for now? Let us know if you have any ideas. Thanks.

Return to “JerushaCouture”