Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Post Reply
ImAlwaysJustMe
Lurker
Lurker
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:08 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Post by ImAlwaysJustMe »

The other thread is locked, so I figured I’d start a new one up.

Anyone see her latest crazy? She finally admitted she got her period. A week ago she went on some rant about her in laws and how awful they are. She’s probably pissed they called her on her bullshit.

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Post by Scarlet11 »

A couple weeks ago she had a story about a week ago about how "right now Kelvin and I are saying no more babies, but that could change." Which means next month she'll claim she's "somehow" pregnant again.

Also, her 'golf ball sized mass' in her vagina seems to have vanished, since she hasn't mentioned since she claimed the ER missed it. She's now stuffing her mouth with all the gluten-free and veggie options because she thinks that will solve her "intestinal problems."

Girl is as off the rails as ever.

bma_jd
Debater
Debater
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Post by bma_jd »

her posting about the virus/vaccine is so ridiculous. she gets offended that people don't want to be mom-friends with her b/c she is taking risks and putting people in danger by refusing to get the vaccine and refusing to wear a mask as if people owe her their friendship and safety. no one wants to be her friend anyhow b/c she is batshit insane but expecting people to just accept her risky behavior b/c its her "opinion" that the virus is fake shows how selfish she really is. she also cannot actually explain why she thinks its all fake/the vaccine is dangerous. she's just like "do your research-- i have!" as if watching a tiktok from a rando is science-based research to refute the fucking CDC.

the rental house drama has been fun to watch b/c beggars can't be choosers and she clearly thinks every house is beneath her. the reality is they cannot afford to purchase a house (in a state where it is much easier to purchase than other states) and their credit must be so bad that they cannot get approved for any of these houses they are looking at.

justlurkindntmindme
Learner
Learner
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Post by justlurkindntmindme »

What really has me cracking up is how she says she's "gluten free, plant based, vegan"....so then she shows herself eating a chicken sandwich from Chick Fil A on a gluten free bun. A couple hours later she's eating plant based pizza rolls that are not gluten free. So I guess she is EITHER gluten free or plant based at each meal?? She's so dumb, but yeah people should go to her for her amazing parenting advice and COVID/vaccine information.

Also, she already seems to be through her Only Fans phase. That lasted a solid 3 days. Talked about it nonstop and now no mention of it, other than "planning content."

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Post by Scarlet11 »

She's been so obnoxious about the vaccines. She posted a screenshot of the J&J pause over the 6 blood clots and added "LOL" over it. That's a great look.

Also claiming people just need to take their vitamins and "live their life." This coming from the person who acts like the ER is her second home.

bma_jd wrote:
> her posting about the virus/vaccine is so ridiculous. she gets offended
> that people don't want to be mom-friends with her b/c she is taking risks
> and putting people in danger by refusing to get the vaccine and refusing to
> wear a mask as if people owe her their friendship and safety. no one wants
> to be her friend anyhow b/c she is batshit insane but expecting people to
> just accept her risky behavior b/c its her "opinion" that the
> virus is fake shows how selfish she really is. she also cannot actually
> explain why she thinks its all fake/the vaccine is dangerous. she's just
> like "do your research-- i have!" as if watching a tiktok from a
> rando is science-based research to refute the fucking CDC.
>
> the rental house drama has been fun to watch b/c beggars can't be choosers
> and she clearly thinks every house is beneath her. the reality is they
> cannot afford to purchase a house (in a state where it is much easier to
> purchase than other states) and their credit must be so bad that they
> cannot get approved for any of these houses they are looking at.
The other day she said something along the lines of people who get the vaccine and then go out and travel/party because they think they're safe clearly don't understand how vaccines work. Well, I would love to know how she thinks vaccines work. Lol of course she can't share that part

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

LOL at the Only Fans page that already seems to have bitten the dust. I love how she claimed she was in the top 10% of earners there and then you see she has 22 followers. At $15/month, that's quite the windfall /sarcasm.

Post by bma_jd »

Scarlet11 wrote:
> She's been so obnoxious about the vaccines. She posted a screenshot of the
> J&J pause over the 6 blood clots and added "LOL" over it.
> That's a great look.
>
> Also claiming people just need to take their vitamins and "live their
> life." This coming from the person who acts like the ER is her second
> home.

Yea that looked esp bad given one woman died from it. She also flipped out saying people in St. Vincent who weren't vaccinated weren't permitted to leave the island due to the volcano eruption. But if you read the article, they were all put up in hotels on the island safely away from the eruption. It's not like they were left for dead b/c they weren't vaccinated. She wants so badly to be seen as a victim due to her own selfish choices. She's the epitome of fuck around and find out.

Post by bma_jd »

justlurkindntmindme wrote:
> bma_jd wrote:
> > her posting about the virus/vaccine is so ridiculous. she gets offended
> > that people don't want to be mom-friends with her b/c she is taking risks
> > and putting people in danger by refusing to get the vaccine and refusing to
> > wear a mask as if people owe her their friendship and safety. no one wants
> > to be her friend anyhow b/c she is batshit insane but expecting people to
> > just accept her risky behavior b/c its her "opinion" that the
> > virus is fake shows how selfish she really is. she also cannot actually
> > explain why she thinks its all fake/the vaccine is dangerous. she's just
> > like "do your research-- i have!" as if watching a tiktok from a
> > rando is science-based research to refute the fucking CDC.
> >
> > the rental house drama has been fun to watch b/c beggars can't be choosers
> > and she clearly thinks every house is beneath her. the reality is they
> > cannot afford to purchase a house (in a state where it is much easier to
> > purchase than other states) and their credit must be so bad that they
> > cannot get approved for any of these houses they are looking at.
> The other day she said something along the lines of people who get the vaccine and
> then go out and travel/party because they think they're safe clearly don't understand
> how vaccines work. Well, I would love to know how she thinks vaccines work. Lol of
> course she can't share that part

Yea that made absolutely no sense-- she clearly doesn't understand how vaccines work since she is refusing to get one. why would anyone listen to her?

bma_jd
Debater
Debater
Joined: Mon May 20, 2019 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

her new ring is also clearly fake. it also doesn't look over 2 carats like she says (maybe if you add up all the small diamonds it is in total but the main stone definitely is not). she also claimed that the jeweler makes "all their family jewelry" which I guess we're supposed to believe that she puts real gold jewelry on their kids? which is insanely stupid. everything she buys/wears is wildly disposable so I cannot fathom they are investing in good jewelry for their family.

Post by Scarlet11 »

bma_jd wrote:
> her new ring is also clearly fake. it also doesn't look over 2 carats like
> she says (maybe if you add up all the small diamonds it is in total but the
> main stone definitely is not). she also claimed that the jeweler makes
> "all their family jewelry" which I guess we're supposed to
> believe that she puts real gold jewelry on their kids? which is insanely
> stupid. everything she buys/wears is wildly disposable so I cannot fathom
> they are investing in good jewelry for their family.

Yeah, that new ring is fake--like everything else she posts. She's off to Target right now, no doubt buying more shit she doesn't need. Meanwhile, they'll be homeless in a couple weeks because no one will rent to them.

User avatar
LolaRuby
Informer
Informer
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 10:05 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 3 times

Post by LolaRuby »

justlurkindntmindme wrote:
> What really has me cracking up is how she says she's "gluten free,
> plant based, vegan"....so then she shows herself eating a chicken
> sandwich from Chick Fil A on a gluten free bun. A couple hours later she's
> eating plant based pizza rolls that are not gluten free. So I guess she is
> EITHER gluten free or plant based at each meal?? She's so dumb, but yeah
> people should go to her for her amazing parenting advice and COVID/vaccine
> information.
>
> Also, she already seems to be through her Only Fans phase. That lasted a
> solid 3 days. Talked about it nonstop and now no mention of it, other than
> "planning content."

Remember when she said she wouldn’t be sharing anything on Instagram anymore and that people would have to subscribe to her OF? LOOOOL

I feel sorry for the suckers who are legit paying $15/month for content that’s probably already been posted to Instagram

Scarlet11
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:02 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Post by Scarlet11 »

Claiming these "two pussies" muttered something under their breath at her and Kelvin because they were in a store with no masks and she said "excuse me, what did you say?" and they walked away, hence they're "pussies." Liz, they probably recognized you were a Psycho Karen who'd run up and cough on them and didn't want to deal with your nastiness.

t0talbl0ndie
Learner
Learner
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:04 am
Has thanked: 1 time

Post by t0talbl0ndie »

Scarlet11 wrote:
> Claiming these "two pussies" muttered something under their
> breath at her and Kelvin because they were in a store with no masks and she
> said "excuse me, what did you say?" and they walked away, hence
> they're "pussies." Liz, they probably recognized you were a
> Psycho Karen who'd run up and cough on them and didn't want to deal with
> your nastiness.
LOL for real. Also, those "two pussies" probably have a home to live in, Liz. Maybe go find a house to rent, lmao.

is it just me, or does like *everytime* she goes out she has some "story"? Like, someone trying to steal her kid, and now it's this. Lmao, I'm like I swear she makes it all up.

Post by Scarlet11 »

<<is it just me, or does like *everytime* she goes out she has some "story"? Like, someone trying to steal her kid, and now it's this. Lmao, I'm like I swear she makes it all up.>>

Yeah, she does it ALL the time. Yesterday it was that Ava had a tantrum at Target and she "applied the techniques I learned by reading a parenting book" where she says she calmly talked to Ava until she stopped screaming--but claimed "people were staring at me and that's just so rude."

Oh, and she had this whole thing yesterday about tampons and I'm like, again, what happened to the GIANT GOLF-BALL SIZED MASS in your vagina? I would think tampons would, you know, irritate that.

Maiseydais2
Learner
Learner
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Post by Maiseydais2 »

Scarlet11 wrote:
> Claiming these "two pussies" muttered something under their
> breath at her and Kelvin because they were in a store with no masks and she
> said "excuse me, what did you say?" and they walked away, hence
> they're "pussies." Liz, they probably recognized you were a
> Psycho Karen who'd run up and cough on them and didn't want to deal with
> your nastiness.

She really always acts like she’s ready to fight, which is surprising, considering she has the world’s lowest pain tolerance.

Post by Scarlet11 »

<<She really always acts like she’s ready to fight, which is surprising, considering she has the world’s lowest pain tolerance.>>

Oh, I think she'd LOVE to get into a brawl with another woman and both brag about how she "beat her ass good" and also point to a tiny bruise and claim she was going to "sue the bitch for all she's got."

NorCal523
Learner
Learner
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Post by NorCal523 »

Ok so... I really want to know what Kelvin thinks about all of her failed business ventures. Because obviously he’s an enabler who isn’t totally right in the head if he’s with her, but he still runs his own company and pays the bills with it.

- When Liz started her failed mommy & me t-shirt company, he helped her with her website and she used his connections

- when she did HIIT with Hayden, he made that (admittedly) pretty cool promo video

- when she started an Only Fans, he shot content for her

Does he just not say anything when her lazy ass just gives up on everything after a week??? My husband would be so disappointed in me if I gave up so easily.

justlurkindntmindme
Learner
Learner
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Liz (Hayden) and Kelvin "Trainwreck" Lao - Part 3

Imagine...you subscribe to her Only Fans for her ~exclusive~ reviews, products & things she loves, but then she goes and posts her review of a pickle wrapped in a fruit roll up & covered in chamoy sauce to Instagram, FOR FREE. It's like damn, what are you even paying for when she's throwing out reviews like that for free?!

Post by Maiseydais2 »

justlurkindntmindme wrote:
> Imagine...you subscribe to her Only Fans for her ~exclusive~ reviews,
> products & things she loves, but then she goes and posts her review of
> a pickle wrapped in a fruit roll up & covered in chamoy sauce to
> Instagram, FOR FREE. It's like damn, what are you even paying for when
> she's throwing out reviews like that for free?!

Imagine being dumb enough to pay a single cent to that delusional, manipulative, lying girl and her equally delusional husband. Those poor kids...

Post Reply

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”