leighannsays Part 11, The Most Boring Season of 16 and Pregnant

Areby22
Learner
Learner

Re: leighannsays Part 11, The Most Boring Season of 16 and Pregnant

Post by Areby22 »

smarlo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:45 am
I have some person on another site trying to tell me in extreme detail what Lucy's diagnosis is.

Where do these people come from?
Same. I think it's just one person obsessed with telling people what is "wrong" with Leigh Ann's baby. it's pretty pathetic.

u_want_a_pizza_this
Talker
Talker

Post by u_want_a_pizza_this »

I'm usually down with rants but people being so hateful about Leighann posting some pictures of baby clothes, just like every other mom on the planet would do, instead of detailing her baby's entire traumatic health history so far is annoying. She's just trying to share some cute baby things. The baby's entire life does not have to revolve around the bad things she's been through, and Leighann does not have to wait to share positive things until she's detailed all of the negative for her internet audience.

She doesn't owe people medical details about her child. Ever. Get over it.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Areby22 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:21 pm
smarlo wrote:
I have some person on another site trying to tell me in extreme detail what Lucy's diagnosis is.

Same. I think it's just one person obsessed with telling people what is "wrong" with Leigh Ann's baby. it's pretty pathetic.
It’s one person or maybe more saying it. They have got ahold of a diagnosis apparently from Dallas medical gossip. They want to make her say it or they will say it, not because of LA personally but because of their agenda, which is a complete mis-reading of clinical literature on this or anything medical really that Lucy could possibly have, so as to tie it to getting the COVID vaccine. They want it out there because they view themselves as "truth tellers" about the vaccines, on the side of the "public good." The anti-vaxxers have been all over her posts.
Last edited by lulugirl765 on Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

ItsGigiguys wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:01 pm
smarlo wrote:

I noticed that someone with a new/blank account left a weirdly specific comment on the ladybug post how they just know that Leigh Ann will be a great advocate for [disease]. Not sure if it is the same self proclaimed medical professional (did she claim to be a nurse? Or was she the cleaner in the hospital?) that I had seen on the "bakery" in the past.

It's probably the same ding a ling. They got pissy with me when I questioned their authenticity. "Why would I be telling you something this specific?"

I don't know why you would, because you're an attention hungry freak maybe??
That Girl!

Areby22
Learner
Learner

Post by Areby22 »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 1:20 pm
Areby22 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:21 pm

It’s one person or maybe more saying it. They have got ahold of a diagnosis apparently from Dallas medical gossip. They want to make her say it or they will say it, not because of LA personally but because of their agenda, which is a complete mis-reading of clinical literature on this or anything medical really that Lucy could possibly have, so as to tie it to getting the COVID vaccine. They want it out there because they view themselves as "truth tellers" about the vaccines, on the side of the "public good." The anti-vaxxers have been all over her posts.
True. On the other website I dismissed the poster (who seems to be just one person) because they started out with some anti-vaccine BS before they ever claimed to know what is wrong with Lucy.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

according to the googler the "thing" they say she has is super-super rare. I'm sure it's nothing that exotic.
That Girl!

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

smarlo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:52 pm
according to the googler the "thing" they say she has is super-super rare. I'm sure it's nothing that exotic.
There’s a response to yours on that ladybug post….I’m surprised it hasn’t been modded.

After today I don’t know what the best way to go would be. There are unstable people on this truther thing the way the birthers were back in the day. Even if those particular posters aren't going to do more than talk, there are people who can get egged on, the type who would act out and put signs on someone’s lawn or worse.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

smarlo wrote:

I think that person has been messaging nearly everyone in that thread as well as creating multiple accounts. I assume they read here, too. If they work for the hospital and are telling randos online real information about Lucy's condition, it's a serious HIPAA violation. I'm not sure if there's a way to report that for investigation, though.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

dew2 wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:49 pm
smarlo wrote:

I think that person has been messaging nearly everyone in that thread as well as creating multiple accounts. I assume they read here, too. If they work for the hospital and are telling randos online real information about Lucy's condition, it's a serious HIPAA violation. I'm not sure if there's a way to report that for investigation, though.
Maybe there is. Grant is a doctor, and he would surely want to know how his daughter’s private medical information got posted online, if that’s what’s on LA’s social media right now. I would bet a hospital faced with a HIPAA suit from a doctor is going to take a heads will roll approach. That is, somebody will pay, and they will do everything to help.

The nurse posting claims to work at an unrelated clinic. At the bakery a "short-term critical care physician" is mentioned in their posts. This is supposedly not the original leaker but that doesn’t matter. There can’t be that many short-term contract critical care physicians at the hospital a month ago. A handful? Maybe even just one. That’s an easy to identify person to investigate.

If Grant files, have the critical care doctor charged and then questioned as to the original leaker and the online poster. The online poster uses 90 in every user name, and is a millennial, they said. I would think that means 1990. A physician facing charges, a loss of license, prison time and fines might be very eager to reduce all that by throwing any friend under the bus he can think of who is a 31 year old clinic nurse.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I think they're nuts and making it up.
That Girl!

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

smarlo wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 5:29 pm
I think they're nuts and making it up.
Yeah, Lucy has something medical and it’s clear there’s people looking to blame the vax for that, some of them are truly cray.

dew2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dew2 »

u_want_a_pizza_this wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:43 pm
I'm usually down with rants but people being so hateful about Leighann posting some pictures of baby clothes, just like every other mom on the planet would do, instead of detailing her baby's entire traumatic health history so far is annoying. She's just trying to share some cute baby things. The baby's entire life does not have to revolve around the bad things she's been through, and Leighann does not have to wait to share positive things until she's detailed all of the negative for her internet audience.

She doesn't owe people medical details about her child. Ever. Get over it.
She can share whatever she wants, but she's also talked about the baby's multiple weekly medical appointments while asking for prayers, showing the baby undergoing testing, etc. It's all very incongruous and obviously people are going to speculate regardless of what she "owes" anyone.

I don't care about the baby clothes so much as her other insipid consumer content.

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

She is actually showing a lot of the baby and showing details, she is just not talking about it as such. I don’t understand the thing with the Christmas stockings. Are these for real or like just a pick-one game? Maybe it’s just me…I can tell what’s "real’ with the baby but not with the consumer content :HK:

u_want_a_pizza_this
Talker
Talker

Post by u_want_a_pizza_this »

lulugirl765 wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 1:03 am
She is actually showing a lot of the baby and showing details, she is just not talking about it as such. I don’t understand the thing with the Christmas stockings. Are these for real or like just a pick-one game? Maybe it’s just me…I can tell what’s "real’ with the baby but not with the consumer content :HK:
They each have custom Christmas stockings, they're trying to pick one for the baby this year

lulugirl765
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lulugirl765 »

Packing cubes! I guess they are off to Houston for LA to get some sleep since the baby has been home two long weeks now?

annabrmnghm
Debater
Debater

Post by annabrmnghm »

I think Leigh Ann's birthday is in November, they may be going for a birthday visit. I think she always goes to her parents' house for her birthday. I don't remember when in November though.

moofla
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by moofla »

Unless that baby is being flown somewhere for medical reasons — I can’t believe they’re putting that baby in a plane environment.

TheEternal
Informer
Informer

Post by TheEternal »

I'm pretty sure they drove

Sluggosgrl
Learner
Learner

Post by Sluggosgrl »

TheEternal wrote:
Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:42 am
I'm pretty sure they drove
Nope. Instagram stories shows the nighttime view from a plane. They flew

Brytbratbar
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by Brytbratbar »

Even if there were no medical issues I can’t believe she would take a 2 month old on a plane. Was the distance really too far to drive? I’m pretty sure it’s a plane, she shows the window and Lucy in her carseat with a cover over it.

Return to “leighannsays”