Kim's Pile of Laundry & Carlos the Boring one (Part 13)

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Kim's Pile of Laundry & Carlos the Boring one (Part 13)

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wonder if it will ever happen because at this point she abandons everything she starts lol

That desk was $2,000. Is she out of her damn mind?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yes, she’s out of her mind because this isn’t her for forever home. Her money is fairly easy come and it’s definitely easy go. I hope
she’s saving a lot for her future. Social media doesn’t last forever before it moves on to newer people.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

wtf is with that cake? Money? Did she get him a money cake because he doesn't have any of his own? LOL he must have more friends than her because no one ever shows up for her parties :rofl: And are they serious with that TV that's in his office? What is her obsession with putting GIANT things in small rooms? There's no sense in having a TV that big in such a small room.

"Carlos spends zero dollars every month." Yeah I WONDER WHY!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I doubt that poor Carlos gets any actual money to spend. He did seem more humble at the end of the video. It sounds like he had
so little money trying to get through. Kim has had money and spends so much money on crap. It does look like Carlos still has kept a lot of friends. I don’t think Kim has many friends. She buys relationships.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She also put up another "what I realistically eat in a week" video. I always laugh at those because they're so phony. She puts up what she wants us to see. The salads, the healthy stuff. She leaves out what she shoves down her throat after she's done recording those :rofl: Because she also uploaded a pork belly mukbang with Michelle that looks like it was filmed at the same time.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

We know those videos are fake like you said. We see on her vlogs how she eats. The huge portions of food. I don’t want to see her
cook or eat.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So the "merch" that she sells, including the spoons she was trying to talk up all got canceled and whatever is left is now 70% off lol. She had people doing it all for her and they went out of business. Why was she making it sound like she was creating a whole kitchen line or something? I distinctly remember her talking about "I want to get a warehouse eventually" - what would you need that for when other people were taking care of all of that? She's a story teller and always has been. She likes to make things seem bigger and grander than they actually are lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I wasn’t going to watch this video but I will now. She always seems to stretch the truth a bit.

Edit: Okay I watched the video and it sounds like that place did most of the YTERS merch in the area and they aren’t going to be
doing it anymore. If it was as profitable as Kim claims I am surprised that business just gave up their merch arm but that is what it sounds like. Anyway…. that business did all the work. She didn’t do anything but the design. She really stretched the truth on her
kitchen line.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She seriously made it sound like she was coming out with a whole line of utensils. Now that the spoons aren't happening, she's acting like her and Carlos are going to start their OWN thing. I'll believe that when I see it lmao

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Why does she exaggerate so much? It’s not necessary. We wouldn’t know anything about her kitchen line if she didn’t tell us.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Her saying "I don't know why I naturally worry about finances" is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Unless you're rich, EVERYONE worries about money and being able to afford certain things. Is she trying to sound more relatable because she gets crap for spending so frivolously?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I had to watch this video in parts. It was almost an hour. Does Kim think we have nothing else to do. She did the editing o this one instead of Carlos. Doesn’t everyone think about their finances and the best way to handle their money? She just has anxiety and it
manifests in thinking about money probably. I think she just overthinks everything. Overall this was pretty boring but I did watch the
whole thing. She opened her PR, went shopping, bought a Starbucks. All the usual stuff.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I hate her long videos. They're always long for no reason lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So much of that was unnecessary. I guess it’s a good thing that Carlos does the editing most of the time.

Can you tell when someone has lost 5 pounds when they are her size and dressed? I can’t. Am I the only person who can’t see the difference?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I see zero difference. I guess 5 lbs is a big deal for her because she isn't used to seeing any loss, just gain lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

I can’t see a 5 pound loss on anyone unless they are underweight. Kim was wearing black and thought we would notice a 5 pound
weight loss. Maybe she just wanted to announce it.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wish this girl would learn to use a good lip balm. Her lips are always crusty and look painful lol. Don't even bother with the last 20 minutes of it, it's just her sitting there blabbing about the same crap she always likes to blab about and trying to sound like a motivational speaker. Don't let anyone bring you down, be yourself, blah blah blah. I don't know why her followers seem to eat this shit up lol

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

More cooking, eating, going to Target, showing some PR… got to work in that obligation. End with motivational speech. Same old
formula. She hasn’t had anything interesting in awhile. She does need to work on those lips. They always look look like they need
some major work.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She always gives her vlogs this big long title to try and get people to click on it and it's never anything as important as what she tries to make it sound like lol. It's always like "omg I can't believe THIS happened!" and then you watch it and it's just her talking about a dream she had or something :roll:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her titles are pretty clickbait. I rarely even look the title anymore because her videos NEVER match the title.

Return to “Kim Thai”