Did anyone see this comment earlier before it got deleted? LOL

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Michael Kay- Zero Cheers for the Kaykateers - Part 8

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

razorroman wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:22 pm
OK. I watch him on an AppleTV and didn’t know any of these things, because he doesn’t mention them in his videos. He’s not panhandling like some of these folks are, IMO. He’s not begging. And you don’t have to like him or give him a pass because he’s nice... but many people are much more willing to forgive less then perfect behavior in someone who is nice than in someone who isn’t. As my friends who celebrate Passover this week might say, “Nate is a mensch...the rest of them are just putzs” :-)

I view a “quiet” Patreon differently than someone who pushes it at the top and bottom of every video. I view someone writing a letter to a company or event saying “Hi, I have 50,000 people watching my YouTube, would you be interested in sending me a product to review on my show?” Differently than going on a livestream soliciting donations.

Your views and feelings are obviously different, but someone doing some work and trying to make a buck off of businesses doesn’t cross any lines for me. Especially if they are upfront an honest about it. To me It’s no different than NBC saying “we have 200 million people watching the super bowl, how’d you like to give us money to advertise your beer, good people at Budweiser?” If a company wants to give a $100 bottle of Water to Mr. Morrow, its on them if they don’t ask for any more information about income or demographics of the people that watch the channel... and it probably costs the company >$10 for the whole thing, and it might boost their presence on YouTube.

I get it. You like him. But, I still don't care for any of these vloggers. Even the "better" ones (in some people's minds) would give anything to be at the level of the Trackers right now, and we all know it. ;)

tikitikidumbo567
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by tikitikidumbo567 »

razorroman wrote:Did anyone see this comment earlier before it got deleted? LOL

No but that’s gold.

Roy Disney
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Roy Disney »

What is going on with Patreon? I agree with every thing the Dreamfinder said last week. Do we have an update? Is she gone? Who else is going? Need the details on this crime scene for sure.

HacklynJill19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HacklynJill19 »

We just watched FRE’s latest video on Dave (his last day in “Why Kiki?”) and my husband said, “I would like Dave 100% more if he WAS on drugs.”
Michelle’s “I stole Michael’s camera” video was actually good and a refreshing break for his channel. Better than the video where Dave gave her his credit card. I like the fantasy Soap Opera of this family. Mike is sitting on a month of videos waiting to put them up cos DAVE is spinning out this tragic Hawaii trip for E V E R. Why Mike needs to upload according to Dave’s Imaginary Timeline is beyond me. What’s up with that power dynamic? Hmmmm? So what does Mike do when Dave’s trip is finally just about wrapped up and his channel is in the toilet? He steps in with a One-Two 🥊 of Michelle videos. Just when Dave couldn’t be more vulnerable over there, miserable and waterless in Paradise, his older brother crushes him. It’s like Dallas and Mike is JR and Dave is a less likeable Bobby🤠 BOOM! TBD that, Dave!

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

HacklynJill19 wrote:We just watched FRE’s latest video on Dave (his last day in “Why Kiki?”) and my husband said, “I would like Dave 100% more if he WAS on drugs.”
Michelle’s “I stole Michael’s camera” video was actually good and a refreshing break for his channel. Better than the video where Dave gave her his credit card. I like the fantasy Soap Opera of this family. Mike is sitting on a month of videos waiting to put them up cos DAVE is spinning out this tragic Hawaii trip for E V E R. Why Mike needs to upload according to Dave’s Imaginary Timeline is beyond me. What’s up with that power dynamic? Hmmmm? So what does Mike do when Dave’s trip is finally just about wrapped up and his channel is in the toilet? He steps in with a One-Two Image of Michelle videos. Just when Dave couldn’t be more vulnerable over there, miserable and waterless in Paradise, his older brother crushes him. It’s like Dallas and Mike is JR and Dave is a less likeable BobbyImage BOOM! TBD that, Dave!
Dave’s vids are like 2 months old though. Dave has been back in Orlando since early March when Flower and Garden Festival started. I mean Mike has not even shown Vero Beach so he is obviously vlogging daily but only putting out 4 a week giving him a surplus of 3 vids a week. Who knows why with this guy and his secrets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roy Disney
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Roy Disney »

Canuck72 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:08 pm
HacklynJill19 wrote:We just watched FRE’s latest video on Dave (his last day in “Why Kiki?”) and my husband said, “I would like Dave 100% more if he WAS on drugs.”
Michelle’s “I stole Michael’s camera” video was actually good and a refreshing break for his channel. Better than the video where Dave gave her his credit card. I like the fantasy Soap Opera of this family. Mike is sitting on a month of videos waiting to put them up cos DAVE is spinning out this tragic Hawaii trip for E V E R. Why Mike needs to upload according to Dave’s Imaginary Timeline is beyond me. What’s up with that power dynamic? Hmmmm? So what does Mike do when Dave’s trip is finally just about wrapped up and his channel is in the toilet? He steps in with a One-Two Image of Michelle videos. Just when Dave couldn’t be more vulnerable over there, miserable and waterless in Paradise, his older brother crushes him. It’s like Dallas and Mike is JR and Dave is a less likeable BobbyImage BOOM! TBD that, Dave!
Dave’s vids are like 2 months old though. Dave has been back in Orlando since early March when Flower and Garden Festival started. I mean Mike has not even shown Vero Beach so he is obviously vlogging daily but only putting out 4 a week giving him a surplus of 3 vids a week. Who knows why with this guy and his secrets.

Can we all agree Kelly and Theresa have been pulling on family accounts and changing the names to defend their master. Like someone who’s been on YouTube 10+ yrs and never commented before is NOW popping up from all the amazing content to defend Dave? Bullshit! I noticed Theresa is gone from both channels and in pops this moochy pussy and Bobby Magee shit show!! How stupid do they honestly think we are? Theresa couldn’t stay away from those two if you paid her, I can’t fucking stand her. Again, they make a joke of Dave’s comments. DAVE YOUR READING HERE AND THIS STARTED WITH THAT BEAST YOU GOT RUNNING YOUR COMMENTS.I was so tagged up thinking he realized that and she was getting on her way, but no she is back and interacting with the commentators. Please post news of this Patreon havoc! Where does Jackie fit into this dirty diaper of a story Dreamfinder? I’m perplexed but ready to hear all about it?

HacklynJill19
Lurker
Lurker

Post by HacklynJill19 »

Roy Disney wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:02 pm
Canuck72 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Can we all agree Kelly and Theresa have been pulling on family accounts and changing the names to defend their master. Like someone who’s been on YouTube 10+ yrs and never commented before is NOW popping up from all the amazing content to defend Dave? Bullshit! I noticed Theresa is gone from both channels and in pops this moochy pussy and Bobby Magee shit show!! How stupid do they honestly think we are? Theresa couldn’t stay away from those two if you paid her, I can’t fucking stand her. Again, they make a joke of Dave’s comments. DAVE YOUR READING HERE AND THIS STARTED WITH THAT BEAST YOU GOT RUNNING YOUR COMMENTS.I was so tagged up thinking he realized that and she was getting on her way, but no she is back and interacting with the commentators. Please post news of this Patreon havoc! Where does Jackie fit into this dirty diaper of a story Dreamfinder? I’m perplexed but ready to hear all about it?
These women that have developed these parasocial Cougar relationships with these two dudes are unreal. So invested and so needy of their attention and the Kays are just 🤑🤑🤑. Michael is so much smoother at the grift most of the time. Dave has n o c l u e how to do this; this disastrous Hawaii trip has really exposed him. But he will probably land on his feet because Theresa and Sandy and Moochy will just venmo him PityBuck$$$ to soothe his pain. “Aulani was SO mean to you, Dave, how dare they not give you water?! Here’s $200 💛I love you! Please come to [insert random town here] we can totally hang out and have burgers and visit shopping centers, and cruise around the local college campus!! Please come, I will drive!!”
These broads just eat it up. Michelle really seems like she is maturing into a normal person. WTF happened to these two? DAMN this family would make the best Lifetime Movie Of The Week™️ EVER.

boosara
Talker
Talker

Post by boosara »

razorroman wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 2:25 pm
Did anyone see this comment earlier before it got deleted? LOL

Vista wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Canuck72
Informer
Informer

Post by Canuck72 »

Mike got 1.1k likes on the Michele takeover vlog and 13k views in less than 30 hrs....best he has done in years. Wait until the drop on Monday when it is just him again and his giant face absorbing 85% of the screen.

FloydBeaumont
Talker
Talker

Post by FloydBeaumont »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:13 am
HacklynJill19 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:59 am
Dave has the priorities of a 9 year old. If you can’t afford water (the most necessary substance to sustain life in humans) why are you staying at Aulani? And why on earth would you choose to spend all day wandering around begging for water just so you can bitch, moan, whine, and complain that nobody will give it to you when you could just go upstairs to your room and get some from the tap? You’d rather be dehydrated and dissatisfied than drink from a tap? God he is such a package of contradictions and idiocy. He’ll eat food off of hotel room towels but he won’t touch tap water. He won’t rent a car but he’ll spend two nights in a luxury hotel. So instead of giving his audience videos full of the unique, beautiful sights of Hawaii, Mr. “Travel Vlogger” gives them bus rides, long death marches along highways and endless “shopping mall adventures”. Great choices, dude. You’ve really maximized this trip. No wonder your like/dislike ratio is carnage.
And his attitude. He just comes off like the biggest princess on earth in this latest video. So dissatisfied with everything! You are traveling in a pandemic, sorry the world isn’t PERFECT for you, Dave.
I'm convinced his mother got him Aulani ($$$$) because he called her complaining about the quality of the hotels he was staying in.
I think his parents aren’t in a financial position to give their kids any help. They both had numerous liens & bankruptcies

FloydBeaumont
Talker
Talker

Post by FloydBeaumont »

AntiWDWVlogger wrote:
HacklynJill19 wrote:
Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:59 am
Dave has the priorities of a 9 year old. If you can’t afford water (the most necessary substance to sustain life in humans) why are you staying at Aulani? And why on earth would you choose to spend all day wandering around begging for water just so you can bitch, moan, whine, and complain that nobody will give it to you when you could just go upstairs to your room and get some from the tap? You’d rather be dehydrated and dissatisfied than drink from a tap? God he is such a package of contradictions and idiocy. He’ll eat food off of hotel room towels but he won’t touch tap water. He won’t rent a car but he’ll spend two nights in a luxury hotel. So instead of giving his audience videos full of the unique, beautiful sights of Hawaii, Mr. “Travel Vlogger” gives them bus rides, long death marches along highways and endless “shopping mall adventures”. Great choices, dude. You’ve really maximized this trip. No wonder your like/dislike ratio is carnage.
And his attitude. He just comes off like the biggest princess on earth in this latest video. So dissatisfied with everything! You are traveling in a pandemic, sorry the world isn’t PERFECT for you, Dave.
I'm convinced his mother got him Aulani ($$$$) because he called her complaining about the quality of the hotels he was staying in.

Claude4
Informer
Informer

Post by Claude4 »

Welcome back. Let the gossiping begin.

AntiWDWVlogger
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AntiWDWVlogger »

FloydBeaumont wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:09 pm
AntiWDWVlogger wrote:

I think his parents aren’t in a financial position to give their kids any help. They both had numerous liens & bankruptcies
And you expect me to believe Dave IS?

If you have a bankruptcy, all your debt goes away (save for tax or student loan debt and even then, you could likely get that greatly reduced or eliminated if you work with the right legal teams; if you have a car loan, you can get it reaffirmed and not included in the BK so you keep your car and your good name w/ the creditor).

An old BFF's of mine's father (retired Army) drove around with multiple Cadillacs with all the bells and whistles that he paid for in cash after going bankrupt twice. He was rolling in money after the BKs.

Going BK once - or twice - doesn't mean Momma Kay couldn't be bathing in money now either.

Notmyname35
Talker
Talker

Post by Notmyname35 »

We are almost there....Super Enthused is about 400 subs away from Michael

dave1919
Talker
Talker

Post by dave1919 »

Michelle gets Mike 19,000 views. Squealing over mail gets him 3,100 views. Think he will put this together??

shesellsseashells
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by shesellsseashells »

dave1919 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:36 pm
Michelle gets Mike 19,000 views. Squealing over mail gets him 3,100 views. Think he will put this together??
I think he's calculated enough to already know this. I truly believe his Mail videos are his way of 'paying back' the Kaykateers by giving them three second of public acknowledgement. I would say it's also the way he lures in new Kaykateers.

Besides, the swag he pulls from his 'generous friends' is worth waaaay more than the $100 in ad revenue he would have got from the Michelle vid.

He truly is a piece of work.

timtamslamcam
Learner
Learner

Post by timtamslamcam »

shesellsseashells wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:55 pm
dave1919 wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:36 pm
I think he's calculated enough to already know this. I truly believe his Mail videos are his way of 'paying back' the Kaykateers by giving them three second of public acknowledgement. I would say it's also the way he lures in new Kaykateers.

Besides, the swag he pulls from his 'generous friends' is worth waaaay more than the $100 in ad revenue he would have got from the Michelle vid.

He truly is a piece of work.
100%. Michael is clever, every mention of Michelle or Dave or his family or "love seeing families all together" helps rake in the Theresa/Kelly dough.

TBDfan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TBDfan »

Long time lurker - coming on board for the fun. I have to admit I haven’t been watching recent MK videos - just spending time hate-watching Dave....the train wreck that I can’t look away from. I don’t know but his vlogs are really selling me on Hawaii - can now find breakfast vegetables and water anywhere I go.

Claude4
Informer
Informer

Post by Claude4 »

TBDfan wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:04 pm
Long time lurker - coming on board for the fun. I have to admit I haven’t been watching recent MK videos - just spending time hate-watching Dave....the train wreck that I can’t look away from. I don’t know but his vlogs are really selling me on Hawaii - can now find breakfast vegetables and water anywhere I go.
Nice user name TBD. I guess you were struggling with that or “who knows”, “we’ll see” and my fav “we’ll let you know what we think”. All my troll accounts have been blocked by Dave. I’m counting on you to take some shots. Welcome to the world of gossiping.

Return to “Michael Kay”