Erik Conover - part 3

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by mammamamma »

lol also why is she happy in Paris on her IG, and miserable in NYC on tiktok?

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

Erik is following Hanna again on Instagram. Erik - please do not go back! You need someone on your own wavelength.

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner

Post by Leonhardts »

Takkat wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:15 pm
Erik is following Hanna again on Instagram. Erik - please do not go back! You need someone on your own wavelength.
I don’t think it would happen, but it would be crazy if it did.

noli90
Learner
Learner

Post by noli90 »

It is really unkind to toy with someone who got mentally unstable after you broke up, but from her behavior it’s obvious Hanna doesn't give a shit about Erik, it’s just more attn seeking drama and bs so she doesn't have to struggle alone. She’s looking for her next simp she controls untill she turns on him for someone shinier. Unfortunately, Erik seems gullible to believing what he wants to hear and forgets all of her crappy behavior. He is really coming off as the type who will let people step all over him, desperate. Find someone deserving Erik. Forget the past, do better.

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

I wonder what caused Harris to break up with Hanna. Any thoughts?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Takkat wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:01 pm
Harris was just a means for Hanna of getting away from Erik without having to face any of her issues. He must have felt at some point that the relationship wasn't really about him, but about Hanna and her past relationship. He was a welcome change because he was everything Erik was not (good and bad), but there was never any substance to their relationship. Hanna just had something to goad Erik with. And they were really immature, living like teenagers whose parents were away. Eating junk food together is not really a basis for creating a life together.

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Takkat »

Dandelion wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:08 am
Takkat wrote:
Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:01 pm
Harris was just a means for Hanna of getting away from Erik without having to face any of her issues. He must have felt at some point that the relationship wasn't really about him, but about Hanna and her past relationship. He was a welcome change because he was everything Erik was not (good and bad), but there was never any substance to their relationship. Hanna just had something to goad Erik with. And they were really immature, living like teenagers whose parents were away. Eating junk food together is not really a basis for creating a life together.
All valid points! Harris was definitely a rebound. For some reason I always thought Hanna would be the one to leave him. I just hope that Erik does not have any ideas of rekindling the relationship (not that Hanna would go back to him). It seems he actually healed / on the mend and back to his old self. She has a lot of growing up to do - she's only in her early 20's.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Cherub »

Oh so Hanna's just as thirsty for attention as Erik... 4 days ago she posted a "girlfriend application" TikTok.

Erik said in his video today that he's going back to the vlogs. I really hope that he and Hanna do not get back together. The end of their relationship with the Instagram accounts was a huge red flag.. as well as the NDA.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Erik has left Nest Seekers and will be focusing more on lifestyle and travel vlogs and less on real estate. I guess that's one more indirect tie that connected him to Hanna severed, which I think is good (assuming she still works there). He seems like his old confident, happy self again.

Rjcxo65
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Rjcxo65 »

Cherub wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:43 pm
Oh so Hanna's just as thirsty for attention as Erik... 4 days ago she posted a "girlfriend application" TikTok.

Erik said in his video today that he's going back to the vlogs. I really hope that he and Hanna do not get back together. The end of their relationship with the Instagram accounts was a huge red flag.. as well as the NDA.
He posted one too… the comment section was like “if he can’t get a girl then how can I?” And I was like 🤭😬🥴🥴

schonestagbitte
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by schonestagbitte »

Rjcxo65 wrote:
Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:18 pm
Cherub wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:43 pm

He posted one too… the comment section was like “if he can’t get a girl then how can I?” And I was like 🤭😬🥴🥴
Oh gosh, first hanna posting the girlfriend application and then Erik posting a husband (husband not boyfriend lol) application and dog-mom application (2 separate tiktoks) is just so funny.... he says he is just kidding but tbh I feel like they are both relationship kind of people...

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Erik is reuploading all his old vlogs on a new channel that I was for some reason already subscribed to. It must've been and ooooolllllld channel from way back when because I did not subscribe to anything of his as of lately.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCilH3C ... zqJUyc6hkQ

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Wow thanks for this information. He said he had deleted all his vlogs, except for like three of them, and threw away the external harddrive they were on. so he must have gotten these back some other way.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Wow, he said in a comment that a subscriber had luckily saved ALL his old vlogs and that he is going to upload some of them. Pretty cool!

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

I don't know if I buy the whole "threw away hard drive story", still.

I personally think it's kind of weird that he's reposting these old ass videos with him and Jess since they've been broken up for like what... 5+ years now and she's engaged to someone else.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Cherub wrote:
Fri Dec 31, 2021 6:05 pm
Erik is reuploading all his old vlogs on a new channel that I was for some reason already subscribed to. It must've been and ooooolllllld channel from way back when because I did not subscribe to anything of his as of lately.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCilH3C ... zqJUyc6hkQ
I kind of understand why he might want to do that. Those videos are his beginnings, he managed to carve a career out of those first attempts at youtubing. He was barely 25 when he started, so he may be nostalgic. I don't know if he will get a lot of views with them, only a few die-hard fans may want to watch them (if they even find them), but they belong on Youtube and it was a mistake that they were deleted in the first place. It would have been better to just make them private until he and Jess could look back on their relationship without hard feelings. As far as I remember it was Hanna who deleted those videos or demanded that Erik delete them. I totally forgot about Hanna until I saw her name in the post above. Does anyone know what she's up to? I'm sure she's boring as ever. As for Jess, I can imagine she doesn't mind the videos being back up. She did look very beautiful when she was younger and the videos are a record of that. I can't believe the vain chipmunk she is today, time truly waits for no one.

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner

Post by Leonhardts »

Hanna keep on posting a bunch of videos on tiktok in regards to getting cheated on and “gaslighting”.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

Erik's stopped uploading those old videos already. Five videos in all. It was to be expected to be honest. He is so impulsive. I bet he had a temporary bout of nostalgia when he decided he wanted to upload all the videos. Maybe he regrets it already.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

marinavd wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:12 am
Erik's stopped uploading those old videos already. Five videos in all. It was to be expected to be honest. He is so impulsive. I bet he had a temporary bout of nostalgia when he decided he wanted to upload all the videos. Maybe he regrets it already.
He made a video many months ago saying that he wanted to stop doing real estate and focus on vlogs again. He hasn't made a vlog since. I don't know what his problem is.

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Post by marinavd »

And has made numerous of these appalling slick New York real estate videos since

Return to “Erik Conover”