Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Dandelion »

Hanna just jumped to the next available, useful guy. I guess Harris is filming and editing Hanna's content now, it's a very different style than what Hanna did before. She's delusional if she thinks she learned something about herself and improved her life. She's doing what she's always done - latched onto a guy who took her places in life she couldn't go by herself. She should spend some time alone and try to find out who she is and what she wants. It's easy to get over a relationship and all its disillusions by jumping into another, but it doesn't teach you anything, it's just a distraction. And Hanna has shown some pretty ugly personality traits in the way she treated Erik publicly. It seems like they both have a long way to go to maturity. I hope at least Erik learned something. And yeah, she couldn't leave those ass-photos hidden for long, she really wants praise for her body parts. She's not a private person at all, but an attention seeker.

marinavd
Debater
Debater
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:07 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by marinavd »

She adjusts her personality with every boyfriend. She had this sporty, hard-working, domestic, disciplined, got-my-life-together-personality with Erik. Now she’s a sort of ‘cool’ laid-back, chips eating, beer drinking teenager, which fits with her cool skater type boyfriend perfectly. She’s stepping into her same pitfalls all over again.
Last edited by marinavd on Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Lilyp3
Lurker
Lurker
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2021 12:30 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Lilyp3 »

Wow, Hanna really went in on Erik in her most recent stories..

User avatar
Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Dandelion »

Lilyp3 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:43 am
Wow, Hanna really went in on Erik in her most recent stories..
One of the things she said was that a guy would not have been criticized for moving on quickly after a serious relationship. I don't think this is true. We would have criticized Erik just as much if he had been the one to have a new partner five seconds after breaking his engagement to Hanna. If Erik had hooked up with their venture's secretary or camera-woman, people would have been full of contempt for him. I agree that there is often a bias against women, but Hanna's case is not one of them. What she did, and is doing, is harsh, period.

xeniadeli
Learner
Learner
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:03 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by xeniadeli »

Dandelion wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 1:54 pm
Lilyp3 wrote:
Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:43 am
Wow, Hanna really went in on Erik in her most recent stories..
One of the things she said was that a guy would not have been criticized for moving on quickly after a serious relationship. I don't think this is true. We would have criticized Erik just as much if he had been the one to have a new partner five seconds after breaking his engagement to Hanna. If Erik had hooked up with their venture's secretary or camera-woman, people would have been full of contempt for him. I agree that there is often a bias against women, but Hanna's case is not one of them. What she did, and is doing, is harsh, period.

I like how in her story she emphasizes on her new man being mentally stable, supporting it with the fact the he doesn't have social media lol is she going mad or something? I think she is upset with how Erik looks much better now he seems to be focused on his career and life and is not so broken anymore. She just wants the drama, otherwise there is no point posting about this right now I'm sure she already received tons of msgs about her breakup. But why create story screenshots and defend herself publicly?

I also keep wondering what if this guy was never in the picture would she even have left Erik. Well if he's the reason she left Erik then she is not loyal, looking at potential partners inside of an engagement is not something to be proud of to do. And moving on so fast just shows a lot of disrespect, that's why anyone would assume she is a s***. She should stop crying about it and take a look at it from another perspective, if this was reversed and it was her who's being dumped by Erik, just like what Dandelion posted.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by mammamamma »

Honestly they look like twins, also WTF stop posting so much about your private life if you hated it so much before..... she also keeps saying Erik was mentally unstable, that's pretty harsh...

Leonhardts
Learner
Learner
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Leonhardts »

I think this just shows how immature she is. Especially considering they work at the same company.

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:22 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Takkat »

Did anyone catch Hanna's live story on Instagram? It showed how vastly different her path is from Erik's.

lemonmartini
Learner
Learner
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by lemonmartini »

Takkat wrote:
Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:23 pm
Did anyone catch Hanna's live story on Instagram? It showed how vastly different her path is from Erik's.
No, what was it? I don't follow either of them so I don't know much of anything besides what I read on here and on see on youtube.

I'm also not sure why anyone assumed Nest Seekers fired Erik at any point? It seems that everything Erik was doing was largely confined to another instagram account, which Nest Seekers wouldn't know about. I doubt the higher ups at that firm would take any interest in their non-working relationship. On a side note, it doesn't surprise me that Hanna didn't leave that job that she is already unqualified for when her only relevant experience is supposedly catapulting Erik to a million followers...lol. Guess she will stick around unless Harris is able to find her something else.

User avatar
Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Dandelion »

So Erik is moving out of the huge barren loft to find a smaller place in Soho, perhaps to buy? And then he wants to travel. He also plugged an online psychotherapy-app and said he was talking to someone himself. Meanwhile, Hanna and Harris can be seen in a vlog by Nest Seekers' obnoxious new intern. They all seem like teenagers.

marinavd
Debater
Debater
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:07 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by marinavd »

Erik replied to a comment on his latest youtube video ‘the breakup was a byproduct of other struggles, the breakup was the best thing that could have ever happened for the both of us. Wish her nothing but success, peace and happiness.’ Ok... this is quite the switch. Credits go to his therapist I propose?

User avatar
Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Dandelion »

marinavd wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:39 pm
Erik replied to a comment on his latest youtube video ‘the breakup was a byproduct of other struggles, the breakup was the best thing that could have ever happened for the both of us. Wish her nothing but success, peace and happiness.’ Ok... this is quite the switch. Credits go to his therapist I propose?
I wonder if he means it. I guess it helps him to save face.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by mammamamma »

Dandelion wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:48 am
So Erik is moving out of the huge barren loft to find a smaller place in Soho, perhaps to buy? And then he wants to travel. He also plugged an online psychotherapy-app and said he was talking to someone himself. Meanwhile, Hanna and Harris can be seen in a vlog by Nest Seekers' obnoxious new intern. They all seem like teenagers.
the ad for the mental health app was so cringy....... like can you talk about a real problem without selling us something? for a second I thought he was going to say something deeper finally.
really bad, it's one of the reasons why I detest influencers...

electricstars
Learner
Learner
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:00 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by electricstars »

Dandelion wrote:
> I wonder if he means it. I guess it helps him to save face.

Lol. He was going really nutty there at one point.. he was losing the plot the poor guy.

electricstars
Learner
Learner
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 1:00 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by electricstars »

mammamamma wrote:
> Honestly they look like twins, also WTF stop posting so much about your
> private life if you hated it so much before..... she also keeps saying Erik
> was mentally unstable, that's pretty harsh...

Yes, they look like brother and sister, I thought I was the only one that could see it!

Does anyone know what happened to Jessica Clements page here? It seems to have been deleted, I mean the latest one..

marinavd
Debater
Debater
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:07 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by marinavd »

> Does anyone know what happened to Jessica Clements page here? It seems to have been
> deleted, I mean the latest one..

Yes, I saw it’s closed too. I wonder why and if it will be reopened. Maybe if we suggest it to the new moderators? Sanne Vloet’s page is still there.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by mammamamma »

OMG I'm sorry but how stupid is Hanna's new boyfriend? And she's all giggly....

Takkat
Lurker
Lurker
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:22 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by Takkat »

Hanna seems pretty happy and free. But I just don't see what she sees in the new guy. He seems like a prankster! I do hope that Erik is truly in a better place and in peace.

User avatar
Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:06 pm
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 49 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Takkat wrote:
> Hanna seems pretty happy and free. But I just don't see what she sees in
> the new guy. He seems like a prankster! I do hope that Erik is truly in a
> better place and in peace.

They seem so dumb and immature together, like teens testing out borders. It's great to let loose and have fun, but their kind of fun seems just as contrived as the perfection she and Erik tried to portray. I wonder if they have anything to say to each other when they are not shagging or goofing around. It seems that Hanna is still desperately trying to prove that she is oh so happy and unrestrained.

Erik is putting up a brave face, but he seems kind of stiff in comparison. At least he's not constantly trying to seem happier than he is. Am I the only one who finds the relationship with Theo a bit weird? He is stuck with the dog they got as a couple, but Theo seems to be treated like a partner or child, it doesn't really suit Erik to be so dependent and fussing over someone.

Off topic: WTF is wrong with this forum? So many essential features are gone. I'm so glad it's back up, but it takes the joy out of it. How do you guys even find the threads you posted on? I only got here, by logging in and then googling Erik Conover Guru Gossip.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker
Joined: Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:37 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 17 times
Contact:

Re: Erik Conover - part 3

Post by mammamamma »

Dandelion wrote:

> They seem so dumb and immature together, like teens testing out borders. It's great
> to let loose and have fun, but their kind of fun seems just as contrived as the
> perfection she and Erik tried to portray. I wonder if they have anything to say to
> each other when they are not shagging or goofing around. It seems that Hanna is still
> desperately trying to prove that she is oh so happy and unrestrained.
>
> Erik is putting up a brave face, but he seems kind of stiff in comparison. At least
> he's not constantly trying to seem happier than he is.

YES THIS!

Also, where is the search bar???

Post Reply

Return to “Erik Conover”