Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers Part 7

Post by therealgossipqueen »

masterone wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:31 pm
sad101i wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:12 am
Irsa's clothing line doesn't look special. I'm sure you can find similar from clothing stores. I personally don't find it cute dressing kids in oversized hoodie and joggers either.
There is absolutely nothing special about it. I bet they'll be stupid prices too but she'll probably sell out, I mean if people will buy the crap that Saima and Tazz are selling.

The story behind the clothing line 😂 so very articulate, stick to your day job love.

I got two words for you honey. CheethamHill Road. If anyone believes this garbage that these pieces have been “hand designed” by some dumb little paki from Rochdale you must be stupid must be out of to mind! She literally picked up a few bits and got some taarzi to sew a Ja Ja label.

And yes she’ll hype it she’ll have a launch party she’ll send a load of PR pieces to all these snooty bitches but not one of them will put £40 in her account. But nice try Sa Sa.

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

therealgossipqueen wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:06 am
masterone wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:31 pm

There is absolutely nothing special about it. I bet they'll be stupid prices too but she'll probably sell out, I mean if people will buy the crap that Saima and Tazz are selling.

The story behind the clothing line 😂 so very articulate, stick to your day job love.

I got two words for you honey. CheethamHill Road. If anyone believes this garbage that these pieces have been “hand designed” by some dumb little paki from Rochdale you must be stupid must be out of to mind! She literally picked up a few bits and got some taarzi to sew a Ja Ja label.

And yes she’ll hype it she’ll have a launch party she’ll send a load of PR pieces to all these snooty bitches but not one of them will put £40 in her account. But nice try Sa Sa.

Lool launch party at Pasha's with all the usual clowns, Amna & Faizaan, Safina aunty from Bham, Forever Fleek the catfish, Iram the skinny rat, Mona plastic Rehman & the other freebie hungry influencers. I wonder if BGP1 will turn up? That used to be her bestie. The typical sponsors from Mr T's, My Lahore's and some shitty chai place.

hellokitty11
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hellokitty11 »

Off topic from everyone else lol. But does anyone know anything about Aleem Iqbal (Lord Aleem)? I know everything about his dad’s past etc. but he never shares anything about his life/friends in Birmingham. He’s so cute I can’t lie lol.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

sad101i wrote:
Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:12 am
Irsa's clothing line doesn't look special. I'm sure you can find similar from clothing stores. I personally don't find it cute dressing kids in oversized hoodie and joggers either.
Does anyone have pictures or links of the clothing line to share? Would love to see what you are talking about :)
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

Wow irsa needs to chill out with her pricing I’m sorry but I wouldn’t buy a £45 hoodie for my toddler that’s a joke

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

My thoughts exactly lmaooo
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mrss1nosey
Debater
Debater

Post by mrss1nosey »

£80 for a kids tracksuit set I mean does she think she’s Ralph Lauren or something. I don’t see anyone buying these it’s crazy

Stripsoflace
Learner
Learner

Post by Stripsoflace »

She always goes on about trying to get good deals and help people save.... Where's that gone love?? 😂 Gotten too big for her boots, the prices are absolute cheek for what is actually offered. The same design you can find in primark, boohoo, asos, PLT etc etc with her own label tacked on. Nothing new or innovative. Thank you, next.

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Prices are laughable.

I remember back when she just reached 20k followers then after the BGP drama her followers shot up, probably people hoping to find out what happened to her. But seriously her life is so rinse and repeat, her content is so boring.

spmalik1992
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spmalik1992 »

Anyone have any tea on SAIRA HAYAT KHAN @sairahayatkhan why she got divorced

Hut1988
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hut1988 »

spmalik1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 am
I knew her a few years back she’s so so sketchy, lies about every little thing… told one person her ring was from Tiffany’s ., another person it was from
Spence jewelry (budget shop), told one girl her gold was initiation.. another it was real: just a messy liar. Have no respect for her and most people who know her in real life have no respect for her

Her in-laws were reaaaally conservative like extra so. I remember their first year was tough and somehow it sss public knowledge that they were struggling. Saira had a huge mouth and loves attemtio

spmalik1992
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spmalik1992 »

who is she dating now shes always in high end cars and on vacations

spmalik1992
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spmalik1992 »

also she always is posting about her great relationship with her mother in law

spmalik1992
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spmalik1992 »

who is she dating now she is always in expensive cars and vacations she always is posting about how good her relationship with her ex and his parents are

Hut1988 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:56 am
spmalik1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:49 am
I knew her a few years back she’s so so sketchy, lies about every little thing… told one person her ring was from Tiffany’s ., another person it was from
Spence jewelry (budget shop), told one girl her gold was initiation.. another it was real: just a messy liar. Have no respect for her and most people who know her in real life have no respect for her

Her in-laws were reaaaally conservative like extra so. I remember their first year was tough and somehow it sss public knowledge that they were struggling. Saira had a huge mouth and loves attemtio

Stripsoflace
Learner
Learner

Post by Stripsoflace »

sham33 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:27 am
Irsa's deleted all the comments about them being expensive and even the ones people saying they wanted to buy stuff but couldn't justify the price

masterone
Informer
Informer

Post by masterone »

Stripsoflace wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:19 pm
sham33 wrote:
Irsa's deleted all the comments about them being expensive and even the ones people saying they wanted to buy stuff but couldn't justify the price
She can delete all she likes they're just such stupid prices. Price point wise think she's copied Dina.

therealgossipqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by therealgossipqueen »

The amount of money Annam Ahmed has spent on her face so she can eye fuck herself you’d think she’d get the furry birth mark removed? And before anyone barks at me that God gave her that well shhh because God gave her those tiny lips and she still plumps those up? Why not fix whats actually spoiling you?

sad101i
Learner
Learner

Post by sad101i »

Stripsoflace wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:19 pm
sham33 wrote:
The £120 coat is ridiculous . Who spends that kind of money on an influencer's brand lol

I've got decent wool blend coats from Zara and Mango under £100 in the sales. People need to look around.

Bambum12
Learner
Learner

Post by Bambum12 »

spmalik1992 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:01 pm
who is she dating now she is always in expensive cars and vacations she always is posting about how good her relationship with her ex and his parents are

Hut1988 wrote:
Wed Dec 01, 2021 9:56 am

I am curious too. It looks like one of their friends has a car rental service though so they might just be using that

Iloveoreos
Talker
Talker

Post by Iloveoreos »

This comment is still there on sasa page
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Pakistani Bloggers/Influencers”