Valeria Lipovetsky Part 5

Momijishii
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Valeria Lipovetsky Part 5

Post by Momijishii »

As a fellow Torontonian, I get that she's basically a bad, bad person. It really shows in her demeanour, content, and child exploitation. It also is bad that both she and her husband likely scam people a whole lot. I do not like her either, and I am happy that a more critical analysis of her is brought here, considering that she and her payed team actively work to censor all negative comments to keep their broader audience ill-informed of the bad no-nos.

As a Russian, however, I do not like the narrative that is being implied here about how Russians are scammers. :c

goof38
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0

Post by goof38 »

Jake and ben have a gaming channel :o its called Jake & Ben and it is highly edited/produced so probably grandpa garys idea to continue exploiting his family

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Shygemini7 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:41 am
But, once again, she was SO infuriating as a "mom" yet again. Nothing has changed in that department. She literally prayed as she tiptoed past max, hoping that he wouldn't notice her or bother her, because she just wanted to go lie in the sun with her coffee & then the rest of the day just did fun single girl, childless woman type things. I get that moms need time to themselves & you can't be with your kids 24/7, but, this is a woman who clearly just "visits " her kids, here and there when she feels like it only or to take pics for ig that will make everyone comment "omg, best momma ever!"
She just wants to live a carefree single girl childless woman life while the super nannies do everything & that just really gets to me.
THIS is why I don't want kids. i'd be miserable. She was talked into it by Gary. you can tell she doesn't think her life is truly "goals" it's sad, really.

Shygemini7
Learner
Learner

Post by Shygemini7 »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:37 pm
Shygemini7 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:41 am
But, once again, she was SO infuriating as a "mom" yet again. Nothing has changed in that department. She literally prayed as she tiptoed past max, hoping that he wouldn't notice her or bother her, because she just wanted to go lie in the sun with her coffee & then the rest of the day just did fun single girl, childless woman type things. I get that moms need time to themselves & you can't be with your kids 24/7, but, this is a woman who clearly just "visits " her kids, here and there when she feels like it only or to take pics for ig that will make everyone comment "omg, best momma ever!"
She just wants to live a carefree single girl childless woman life while the super nannies do everything & that just really gets to me.
THIS is why I don't want kids. i'd be miserable. She was talked into it by Gary. you can tell she doesn't think her life is truly "goals" it's sad, really.
Yeah, everyone can totally tell that she hates motherhood & she justs wants to have fun & focus only on her boring self. And she has SO much help, too!! & the way that she had said recently in a vlog that she had to get away & go stay in the studio/condo by herself overnight (before they ran away to FL). Omg, why does she have to run away from her own family?? And who would even admit such a thing?? I couldn't believe it. Can't totally blame her though as it was probably because of grandpa Gary - he is clearly so controlling and smothering. Anyway, i really think that anyone who doesn't want kids is actually really smart because look at everything - it is not such a great world or climate to bring them into & it only going to get worse everyone says. I am kind of mixed about it. I am not totally sure if I want them or not, especially with what i just said. Some days I really really do & then other days, i dont know. I mean i see how hard it is for my older sister & she doesn't even have to work or worry about finances.

luckyriver
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luckyriver »

So apparently now she's released a "snack e-book" that is for sale on her Verie site. The book is called "Snacks by Valeria Lipovetsky". The cover is the saddest thing ever, you can't even tell what the snack is, it looks very plain like crackers. The description doesn't even say what any of the recipes are like. You're just blindly buying it because Valeria is on the cover. There is no preview, nothing.

What a joke. :roll:

https://shopverie.com/products/snacks-b ... lipovetsky

Shygemini7
Learner
Learner

Post by Shygemini7 »

I was interested in her target haul vlog but it was such a disappointment. It was basically just a few minutes of a regular target shopping trip that she had decided to record for her channel because she is clearly all out of YT material/ideas. She didn't even show the clothes that she had bought, just a pair of jeans that she was so visibly disgusted with. It's like she couldn't bring herself to continue because the target clothes were so "beneath her". (She is a slave to crappy low end h & m and joe fresh, though, which i believe she is in order to try to be more accessible and relatable to her viewers which is good but, atp, she is way too inauthentic for it to help)
And am i the only one who doesn't think that her mom is funny or amusing? She is gross and tacky, im sorry.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WOW... her tik tok outfits consisting of huge chanel bags or dior custom sneakers is completely tone deaf. MOST people don't own things like that- let alone can afford it when struggling with a loss of employment and/or mortgage & hospital bills due to COVID.. she's such a piece of trash.. scammer, user & abuser.. :( :x :?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shygemini7 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:28 am
And am i the only one who doesn't think that her mom is funny or amusing? She is gross and tacky, im sorry.
YES! wow, her mom is embarrassing to look at- the epitome of eurotrash :?

&& agree- that target "haul" was just a necessary means for views (next she wants to hit trader joe's) :roll: chick is plum out of ideas!

FYI- I thought the target jeans were cute.. she was so rude about the store's clothing. I always find cute stuff there. She really is a spoiled bitch huh? :?

mercercdg92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mercercdg92 »

When I stumbled across her channel I thought she was cute and down to earth but quickly changed my mind.

I don't care if a guru gets plastic surgery... UNLESS they are all about embracing natural beauty. I'm sorry but imo she's a hypocrite.

Same situation with the fact that she is a mom...who happens to be able to afford a nanny!

Also, how many people can afford to buy the expensive jewelry or the makeup she wears?!

She wears similar no makeup looks using different luxury beauty items that most of us can't afford. I don't mind no makeup looks but if your going to have a makeup playlist switch it up a little, and offer something for everyone. She obviously has no skills!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mercercdg92 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:13 pm
When I stumbled across her channel I thought she was cute and down to earth but quickly changed my mind.

I don't care if a guru gets plastic surgery... UNLESS they are all about embracing natural beauty. I'm sorry but imo she's a hypocrite.

Same situation with the fact that she is a mom...who happens to be able to afford a nanny!

Also, how many people can afford to buy the expensive jewelry or the makeup she wears?!

She wears similar no makeup looks using different luxury beauty items that most of us can't afford. I don't mind no makeup looks but if your going to have a makeup playlist switch it up a little, and offer something for everyone. She obviously has no skills!
Every video is sponsored she is so un relatable. Her tik toks are even worse dripping of Chanel, Dior and other utterly expensive nonsense that she is just showving down our throats (her fancy mercedes jeep car) and yet here we all are simple commoners who enjoy shopping at Target and she looks her nose down at it. SHE'S A SPOILED BITCH who's tone-deaf to boot! :? :x :roll:

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

I hope she’s joking with that caption… I would not put it past Valeria to show up to an office in a crop top. :rofl:

Also:

1) it’s annoying how she wears business clothes to play dress up and pretend like she has a career and pretend like she’s a working mother … when she’s just…not lol

2) she always finds a way to like… make everything about her body and show off how “thin” she is, even in moments where it doesn’t make sense (like this particular outfit). It’s so insecure. We get Valeria, you’re (naturally and with no effort, even after 3 kids) thin. It isn’t an accomplishment or personality trait :roll: you don’t need to prove how thin you are by not wearing a shirt for a “business attire” outfit haha
C6A84948-8DAE-4BBE-A5A9-CC7BF56FF47C.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TACKY outfit attire and not REALITY. She has really changed for the absolute worst!!

luckyriver
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luckyriver »

Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:36 am
TACKY outfit attire and not REALITY. She has really changed for the absolute worst!!
SO tacky. She's a terrible model and doesn't know how to properly pose. I also think the constant obsession over looking young is catching up to her, she's 1000% starting to look her age and possibly even older. Not that there's anything wrong with that but her constantly making videos about it has made it super obvious now

luckyriver
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luckyriver »

Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:12 am
mercercdg92 wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:13 pm

Every video is sponsored she is so un relatable. Her tik toks are even worse dripping of Chanel, Dior and other utterly expensive nonsense that she is just showving down our throats (her fancy mercedes jeep car) and yet here we all are simple commoners who enjoy shopping at Target and she looks her nose down at it. SHE'S A SPOILED BITCH who's tone-deaf to boot! :? :x :roll:

The constant dripping of Chanel/Dior is a way for her to get their attention. Somehow she has gotten both brands to do photoshoots with her recently :roll: Of course you can tell it's not organic, they didn't seek her out. She bought her way into it like she does with everything else. When will they realize that the majority of her followers were purchased too?

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luckyriver wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:07 am
Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:36 am
SO tacky. She's a terrible model and doesn't know how to properly pose. I also think the constant obsession over looking young is catching up to her, she's 1000% starting to look her age and possibly even older. Not that there's anything wrong with that but her constantly making videos about it has made it super obvious now
TERRIBLE "model" and her face is so weird Alien-like.. model my ass :? :rofl:
luckyriver wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:10 am

The constant dripping of Chanel/Dior is a way for her to get their attention. Somehow she has gotten both brands to do photoshoots with her recently :roll: Of course you can tell it's not organic, they didn't seek her out. She bought her way into it like she does with everything else. When will they realize that the majority of her followers were purchased too?
She's the epitome of the word(s) TRY-HARD.... and gauche! :? :roll: :tu:

Rosie34567-2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567-2 »

I always cringe when they do these age gap vids, but wow…I guess I repressed/forgot the fact that it’s 18 years :? :barf:
Gary was literally already an ADULT when Valeria was BORN. And they keep using the age gap as a marketing tool, which makes it even more creepy and toxic.

Also, do they not realize or care that their children can watch these videos?! It’s so messed up how they’re just like talking about their sex lives on the internet…

ugh, just all around bad parenting and marriage advice
BAF14F07-013A-49E4-A5AE-D4063CC524CF.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^^ they talk about their sex life? ^^ :shock: :? ew!

frosyaaaa
Stalker
Stalker

Post by frosyaaaa »

I found Valeria on YT a couple of month ago and I was fascinated by her - beautiful face, femenine classy style I love, healthy lifestyle, she was talking about herself as sertified nutritionist, I liked a lot how she was talking with her kids when they were just two of them.

My dissapointment originates from watching video with Gary and Val about business I realized how suffy boring Gary is. How ridiculos are his attempts to show yourself as sucsessful buisnessman and his pathetic attempts to show how wealthy they are. It's so Russian, unfortunately. I'm Russian and will not try to hide that a lot of The Russians still LOVE to show how wealthy they are, and it's just embarracing for a lot of people in North America or Europe. Russians have a justification and historical background for this. Now it is slowly disappearing, but there is still a lot of new money in Russia and also new money who moved from Russia to North America and Europe.

Some people were commenting they want husband like Gary and she actively nurtured this thought and repeat it in her comments like a fucking quotation. Now seeing him - his important buisnessman face, newmoney manners, his extremely boring speaches. I literally want to throw up (sorry). He is just a gross sugar daddy.

After giving birth to Maxi her youtube becoming increadibly boring. First year of her YT without sponsorship and her team (especially Gary in it) was amazing.

I didn't know she did a nosejob (even two) and I feel cheated now. I was inspired by her to become a dietitian (with bachelor degree) and it's way she changed my life, but at the same time I found she doesn't have even bachelor degree in this field. Her mom wedding and banket hall is so embarracingly is in the best traditions of the Russian new money from province.

luckyriver
Lurker
Lurker

Post by luckyriver »

Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:49 am
Yes it was SO cringe. She really doesn’t have any interesting content anymore if she resorted to making a video like that. The sad part is she thinks it’s normal and acceptable for his views on sex (that men only want sex all the time) but she doesn’t realize that they are men much more complex than that. She just laughs and giggles at his immature opinions. He’s so gross. And then she also said that it’s not always “fireworks” between them. Yeah we’re not surprised! :rofl:

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

luckyriver wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:07 pm
Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:49 am
Yes it was SO cringe. She really doesn’t have any interesting content anymore if she resorted to making a video like that. The sad part is she thinks it’s normal and acceptable for his views on sex (that men only want sex all the time) but she doesn’t realize that they are men much more complex than that. She just laughs and giggles at his immature opinions. He’s so gross. And then she also said that it’s not always “fireworks” between them. Yeah we’re not surprised! :rofl:
EW! I mean thinking about Gary wanting it all the time.. most men do think about it a lot, but they also (usually understand) boundaries and respect. I can't even find 1 thing attractive about Gary. He looks like a star wars monster :? :rofl:

Return to “Valeria Lipovetsky”