BeckieJBrown -Won't someone PLEASE buy this girl a journal (and some ketchup) Pt. 19

Forum rules
FYI: This is a place for criticism, mainly used by viewers who can't voice their opinions in the comments section without being attacked by Beckie's fans.
sesilk
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeckieJBrown -Won't someone PLEASE buy this girl a journal (and some ketchup) Pt. 19

Post by sesilk »

aren't waist trainers supposed to be worn UNDER clothes? so people wont know??

BeekoKat
Learner
Learner

Re: BeckieJBrown -Won't someone PLEASE buy this girl a journal (and some ketchup) Pt. 19

Post by BeekoKat »

sesilk wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:37 am
That was my understanding. Or worn directly on the skin while working out? but IDK TBH

BeekoKat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeekoKat »

so the boards are back up, did everyone just assume all was lost? No idea what happened to the Discord. This will soon calm down I am sure. Hope everyone's well.

Dho1
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dho1 »

BeekoKat wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:49 am
sesilk wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:37 am
That was my understanding. Or worn directly on the skin while working out? but IDK TBH
Not necessarily, but usually looks better than using over the clothes.

inkspellsandlife
Lurker
Lurker

Post by inkspellsandlife »

BeekoKat wrote:so the boards are back up, did everyone just assume all was lost? No idea what happened to the Discord. This will soon calm down I am sure. Hope everyone's well.
The discord is up, you are probably just banned. I got banned for no reason. Quiet on the Becks front. Counting down the days for her to start complaining about her new job.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

Lynndi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lynndi »

Oh wow. I haven't looked here in ages, last time I checked she was still with James (who dumped who?) and now she's looking for a sub/dom relationship, things are moving...

Witchywoo92
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Witchywoo92 »

James ghosted her last year at the beginning of lockdown. Since then she's brought him up requently and can't let it go

The Yoko Ono of GY
Learner
Learner

Post by The Yoko Ono of GY »

Does she not do IG-stories anymore? Did she tell anything about it in her live?

BeekoKat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeekoKat »

The Yoko Ono of GY wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:07 pm
Does she not do IG-stories anymore? Did she tell anything about it in her live?
She may have cut back on her IG-oversharing now that she has accepted a new job. I don't know though, because a while back when she was posting very dark/depressing/even suicidal-ish posts, I offered a suggestion for her to get up and dance away some of the blues. To just get up and get moving and get doing something, change of location etc. I shared that when I was in a depressive spiral, inertia tends to keep me there so even just something as basic as turning on music and folding laundry can sometimes stop my brain from spinning. The response ... Becky blocked me from her IG Stories, but not her IG as she is all about follower count, so I unsubscribed from her IG. Petty, a little, but I think it was called for.

Other's may know if she's still posting stories, there was a time it was 15+ in a day.

Mai_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mai_ »

New job confirmed on Twitter. Do we think “manager” means “in charge of a team of people”? Surely not with Beckie’s social skills. (Sorry if I’ve posted the image wrong, never done it before!) Image

Edit: I have no idea how to post pics omg I’m sorry haha.

beckilou11
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beckilou11 »

Mai_ wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:05 am
New job confirmed on Twitter. Do we think “manager” means “in charge of a team of people”? Surely not with Beckie’s social skills. (Sorry if I’ve posted the image wrong, never done it before!) Image

Edit: I have no idea how to post pics omg I’m sorry haha.
Probably not. I work for an online company, and almost everyone in the digital/marketing teams is a manager of something, and the majority of them don’t actually have any subordinates. It’s almost become a joke at this point. Might just be my company, but that’s how I’ve experienced it!

BeekoKat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeekoKat »

Mai_ wrote:
Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:05 am
New job confirmed on Twitter. Do we think “manager” means “in charge of a team of people”? Surely not with Beckie’s social skills. (Sorry if I’ve posted the image wrong, never done it before!)
I think manger in this case is just staying on top of social media posting/tracking/metric tracking, etc. And funny, never pictured her to work for a CBD company. I find nothing wrong with CBD whatsoever. Just doesn't seem to jibe with her snooty attitude about most. But then again, never expected to see the "preferences" she put in her dating profile either, so who really knows.

Edited: LOL it's CB Digital Design, not CBDigital Design ... I thought there was a play on words going on :rofl:

Morning Mimosa
Informer
Informer

Post by Morning Mimosa »

That's a very young company. It started up in January this year. Good luck to her and them.

ThatPerson
Debater
Debater

Post by ThatPerson »

Just checked up on her after a while...yup...still full of self-obsessed sh** as always.

loptopflop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by loptopflop »

ThatPerson wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:05 pm
Just checked up on her after a while...yup...still full of self-obsessed sh** as always.
I literally did the same today! Constantly proving to the world how hard her life is, not realising she is just pure misery and never tries to better herself! She constantly thinks the world is out to get her and everything is a fight and she’s always the worst, never looking at what she has, should be thankful for or anyone but herself! She is so insufferable even after all of these years….

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

This is the current thread to post in.

quietly_reading
Learner
Learner

Post by quietly_reading »

"the warmest part of my property is 13 degrees, watch as I sigh and pity me" .Fucking turn your heating on Becke, or put another layer on! Its really not that hard to deal with, plus the comment that seems to come out every winter on here of if she has no heating on her pipes are gonna get fucked. but then, thatd give her another thing to complain about!

shadowboxer
Stalker
Stalker

Post by shadowboxer »

Longtime lurker, first time poster. I guess everyone finally got burnt out on this girl and her insufferable ways?

perpetualvictim
Stalker
Stalker

Post by perpetualvictim »

So it seems something terrible has befallen our Beckie. She has deleted all photos on her main account and uploaded two photos with no comments. Typical Beckie. Back to her antics. Her artybeckie account also has posts that scream terror and sadness. What could have cause this "meltdown/breakdown". She still has her hair so that can't be it. Has she lost her job? Is her mum ill again? Or has her relationship come to an end? Any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Squishy101
Learner
Learner

Post by Squishy101 »

perpetualvictim wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 1:48 pm
So it seems something terrible has befallen our Beckie. She has deleted all photos on her main account and uploaded two photos with no comments. Typical Beckie. Back to her antics. Her artybeckie account also has posts that scream terror and sadness. What could have cause this "meltdown/breakdown". She still has her hair so that can't be it. Has she lost her job? Is her mum ill again? Or has her relationship come to an end? Any ideas?
Definitely a relationship breakdown. The guy she was with had photos of her on his page and now they’ve been deleted.

Return to “BeckieJBrown”