Jessica Clements Part 2

marinavd
Debater
Debater

Re: Jessica Clements Part 2

Post by marinavd »

On a different topic: I was very surprised to see in her IG story that she has kept her NY apartment all this time even though she’s been living in her boyfriends’ house for months! $$$...I wonder if she let someone else rent the apartment during that time.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

If I'm not mistaken she had a roommate? Or maybe he's paying for everything so he has an apartment in NYC too.

wineandfood
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by wineandfood »

Leonhardts wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:15 am
LeavemetheJS wrote:
Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:20 am
And the summer dresses on her stories?? The second one looks so bad i can't!! I used to really like her style but idk if it was the move to la or what but it doesn't make much sense now
She is choosing stuff that is over the top trendy and loud when she has always looked better in simpler clothes.
Agreed, I feel like her style is getting worse and worse with every year :? :?

electricstars
Learner
Learner

Post by electricstars »

Dandelion wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 11:17 am
mammamamma wrote:
Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:52 am
here she was trying for VS and she was at her "best" as a model, but she was clearly starving herself....

this was during Erik time, she was also much younger though...
She looks great in both of them. It's funny. Her partner, who is so much older, looks young for his age and in great shape. And Jess, the model, seems to be letting herself go. She almost looks like someone who is blowing up due to medications, her face is so shapeless and puffy.

Old photo, but who else thinks he has done something to his face? I can't put my finger on it..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

ooohhhh yep, he looks way better now, even younger lol
as usual, "you're not ugly, just poor"

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

electricstars wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:11 pm

Old photo, but who else thinks he has done something to his face? I can't put my finger on it..
His eyes should be more hooded / saggier now, but the top lids are basically the way they were twenty years ago. Men have thicker skin, so they can age well if they take care of themselves. But he may have had a facelift or gotten some fillers to lift his eyes.

andreea42
Learner
Learner

Post by andreea42 »

Seems like Jessica is now retiring some of her old outfits, I sure hope she does, as she seems to hoard lots of clothes. There are a LOT of items she shown on her clothing hauls over the years that she never wore and rarely repeated an outfit, bothers me so much bc it's such a waste. Sure, some of the old clothes don't fit anymore, but she keeps buying and buying shit over and over and never really uses all of it.

Caesar44BC
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Caesar44BC »

andreea42 wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 12:15 pm
Seems like Jessica is now retiring some of her old outfits, I sure hope she does, as she seems to hoard lots of clothes. There are a LOT of items she shown on her clothing hauls over the years that she never wore and rarely repeated an outfit, bothers me so much bc it's such a waste. Sure, some of the old clothes don't fit anymore, but she keeps buying and buying shit over and over and never really uses all of it.
But no, you don't understand! She shops second hand which makes it completely sustainable ;)

I don't think her style will change for the better though. Look at the new ' vintage' pieces she got. They are not flattering at all in her. I agree with what someone posted earlier: she looks better in simple pieces. We also wouldn't talk so much about her weight gain if she wore some flattering clothes. I mean, she gained weight, but she's still slim (in terms of a normal person, not a model) and that's fine. Probably even healthier!

Soup1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Soup1 »

It's not about the weight or the clothes but more about how annoying her way of talking is for an adult..so attention seeking, not even cute for a child..don't know why I still click on her stories 😫🤢

After the pandemic though I find a lot of these vapid twits extremely annoying.. they are so out of touch with reality. Like people give a $&%^ about what ugly clothes you can't throw out. How about all of them?

xeniadeli
Learner
Learner

Post by xeniadeli »

Wow her life is so vain, she only releases videos about clothing hauls and makeup looks. I mean aside from being a failed model, what else has she achieved so far? She has become so removed from industry and her traits could not lead to any future career or success. Her style in general wasn't anything special, but with the the weight gain its now easier to notice all the flaws, she needs to reconsider her entire wardrobe and change everything about her look especially the hair! I don't think she looks as good with her hair being so thick and long it makes her face look even fatter. If that's the look she wanted then she achieved it. :D

xeniadeli
Learner
Learner

Post by xeniadeli »

Let's take a moment and notice the difference between the two models here, the one on the left doesn't count as a model anymore though :rofl:

https://imgur.com/a/OoiqAf0

Jessica was never putting the same level of effort into maintaining her appearance as any real model would, notice how she always dressed up not considering her inverted V body shape. She should choose clothes that will minimize the wider part of her body. I also hope that this speckled egg also comes to knowing the RIGHT tones that complement her skin including her jewelry! The choice of soft neutral and pastel shades only wash her all year ‘winter’ skin even more, after seeing that pastel purple blazer with the hideous orange top, I immediately remembered seeing something similar on Romee's page, funny how if that outfit goes on the right figure it would look not as trash. Again on the hair, no matter how pretty her hair looks it only makes her face and neck area look compressed! It needs more structure for that type of wideness of her face and definitely MORE dimension, easily achieved with highlights, a different hairstyle too! But when it comes to taking action she is so lazy. Her hairstyle never changed except for when she got the bangs. Even though Romee naturally has a slender body shape her fresh and effortless outlook comes from actually working out almost DAILY and putting more effort in these small details I mentioned about Jess ;)

Dumbdoggo
Learner
Learner

Post by Dumbdoggo »

I also followed Romee and haven seen those pics she posted. I completely agree with you. No beauty is effortless

coquettebaby
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by coquettebaby »

xeniadeli wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:42 am
Let's take a moment and notice the difference between the two models here, the one on the left doesn't count as a model anymore though :rofl:

https://imgur.com/a/OoiqAf0

Jessica was never putting the same level of effort into maintaining her appearance as any real model would, notice how she always dressed up not considering her inverted V body shape. She should choose clothes that will minimize the wider part of her body. I also hope that this speckled egg also comes to knowing the RIGHT tones that complement her skin including her jewelry! The choice of soft neutral and pastel shades only wash her all year ‘winter’ skin even more, after seeing that pastel purple blazer with the hideous orange top, I immediately remembered seeing something similar on Romee's page, funny how if that outfit goes on the right figure it would look not as trash. Again on the hair, no matter how pretty her hair looks it only makes her face and neck area look compressed! It needs more structure for that type of wideness of her face and definitely MORE dimension, easily achieved with highlights, a different hairstyle too! But when it comes to taking action she is so lazy. Her hairstyle never changed except for when she got the bangs. Even though Romee naturally has a slender body shape her fresh and effortless outlook comes from actually working out almost DAILY and putting more effort in these small details I mentioned about Jess ;)
Romee was also starving herself though, she had PCOS and lost her period for six years because she was malnourished. She also apparently didn't actually eat as much as she said she was in her vlogs and on social media. She'd eat 1/3 or 1/4 of the meals she was posting.

mammamamma
Talker
Talker

Post by mammamamma »

her face is sooo round in her latest photo on IG! also her style doesn't help her at all...

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

This thread was temporarily messed up, locked and a new thread was started. This thread is restored and I have linked the new thread that was started so that our posters could continue gossiping. I have linked that thread so that it is easily found and for continuity.

Please continue here:
viewtopic.php?t=38081&start=20 :toss:

Return to “F-J”