Em Still Got No Donk: Forever Jr National Narcissist - Part 2

myksweetheart
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Em Still Got No Donk: Forever Jr National Narcissist - Part 2

Post by myksweetheart »

annahoney1234 wrote:Guys she feels better than ever ImageImage that’s why she looks so refreshed and rested!

What in the world is this?! She looks rough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slamdunk89
Debater
Debater

Post by slamdunk89 »

It's from her first official model shoot I beleive. She does look rough, did she just not sleep well the night before? Or is that how puffy she looks without a filter

ShadowDogg
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadowDogg »

Her eyes scream that she doesn't want to be there and that she should've booked something superior to this shoot.
I understand her obsession with ice rolling her face now, maybe you shouldn't of fucked with it with fillers and botox at such a young age?

infjunicorn
Debater
Debater

Post by infjunicorn »

Damn that picture....she's what, 25? 26? If I had no idea who she was and someone showed me that photo I would assume she's in her later 30's. Probably not what she was going for with getting filler, but when you deplete your body of nutrients for so long it's gonna show on your face. Yikes
Really..how sensitive you are. Can you feel...THIS? :love2:

discountcodespambot
Learner
Learner

Post by discountcodespambot »

Did this self centered bitch get vaccinated and not post about it? Why the fuck is she city hopping visiting her friends? Texas, and now Tennessee? These influencers are the worst for encouraging people to travel in a pandemic.

gurugossiper8090
Learner
Learner

Post by gurugossiper8090 »

Maybe I’m wrong but isn’t it kinda cultural appropriation for a white girl to dress up and dance around in a sari? And regardless it just seems like a funny D-list modeling gig for her to do, but of course she needs to be able to say she’s a pRoFeSsIoNaL mOdEl lmao
4C841CCB-B2F4-46D5-B930-21B1EE5D0E81.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lkshawver
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by lkshawver »

Like dude steam your fuqing clothes...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Flutter
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flutter »

gurugossiper8090 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:14 pm
Maybe I’m wrong but isn’t it kinda cultural appropriation for a white girl to dress up and dance around in a sari? And regardless it just seems like a funny D-list modeling gig for her to do, but of course she needs to be able to say she’s a pRoFeSsIoNaL mOdEl lmao

4C841CCB-B2F4-46D5-B930-21B1EE5D0E81.png
I don’t think you’re wrong at all, I thought the exact same thing when I saw the initial photos. Obviously it is partially the magazine’s fault for doing the shoot with a white model, but you would hope Em would be self-aware enough to realize this shoot/these clothes were inappropriate for her as a white woman. I personally would not feel comfortable profiting off modelling the traditional clothing of a culture I do not belong to, ESPECIALLY given the fact that this is the clothing of a marginalized group in the States (south Asian/Indian I believe given the look of the clothes but I could be wrong). Anyways, just another example of how em is only woke/anti-racist until there’s money to be made or until it’s not “mainstream” anymore.

ShadowDogg
Learner
Learner

Post by ShadowDogg »

I think we're all aware of the lack of self awareness she has, everyone but her!
It was finally a spotlight on her, her time to shine and she took it regardless of anything else.

gemmie+
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gemmie+ »

soo..."lived in luxury," her new brand's tagline, is just a ripoff of audi's – "luxury should be lived in."

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”