Lielie and Aliezey Mirza- Bitchy botched twins with a 2016 car and shady spendings

hellowhatsup857_
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lielie and Aliezey Mirza- Bitchy botched twins with a 2016 car and shady spendings

Post by hellowhatsup857_ »

Lailli will spend thousands on luxury ready to wear and still wear Topshop basic tops and jeans

angelicenergy
Learner
Learner

Re: Lielie and Aliezey Mirza- Bitchy botched twins with a 2016 car and shady spendings

Post by angelicenergy »

ok so Alizey threw the so-called baby shower for Lailli. i’m betting it’s a new pet. they so badly wanna be the kardashians god this is so embarassing.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Was just about to come on here and say the same thing. I bet she's also going to post a super clickbaity video about it.

Emandxb
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Emandxb »

The new thread name is hilarious. And what’s this baby shower about?

Amys1
Learner
Learner

Post by Amys1 »

Following

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

O

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

What happened to Aliezey? Havent seen her posting vids lately

Homegirlllll
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Homegirlllll »

The baby shower was for a dog like many of you guys predicted!! :? :?

Gaia_iep
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gaia_iep »

Couldn’t help but laugh when I saw this BSImageImage y’all called it Image

Gharat123
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Gharat123 »

She posted her baby shower video, it’s a new puppy...she was never going to post about a baby when she won’t even show her ‘wedding’ or ‘husband’

angelicenergy
Learner
Learner

Post by angelicenergy »

angelicenergy wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:15 am
ok so Alizey threw the so-called baby shower for Lailli. i’m betting it’s a new pet. they so badly wanna be the kardashians god this is so embarassing.
called it :)

hellowhatsup857_
Learner
Learner

Post by hellowhatsup857_ »

she was gonna name her dog juju...since it's short for jujeh (chicken in farsi)....

PrincessAM
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessAM »

Rosslyn Street wrote:So Lailli is still feeding into her fake ethnicity? Oh damn, imagine if we all said we're one ethnicity based on our ancestors, then I will say from now on i'm French because my ancestors came from France about 200 years ago but we won't talk about that today

Anyways, I knew it was going to be either a pet or a bag, I don't know why she had to throw a baby shower, seems like such a waste during pandemic season, but the puppy is cute though, she's really tiny and I loved her little yawns <3
She probably found a Groupon for a baby shower service tbh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Rosslyn Street wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:14 am
Idk about the thread the name, let ne know your feedback but please continue here

Good name for the new thread, Saanieh and Alizey would also agree 😂😂😂

0121truthseeker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 0121truthseeker »

Why is educated Eman with illiterate Lailli ‘lying about her ethnicity’ Mirza... surely someone would find out about their half Indian and half Pakistani background by now :roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

How do we even know they're still together save for the fact she still wears that Eman necklace? Also he might have a degree and be the operations director but that's just a position his family gave him in their company, it doesn't prove he's smart and it's an incredibly common occurrence among rich families who have businesses, it doesn't mean anything. It doesn't even mean he actually does any work, he could literally just have the title because of his family and not even go to work, the same way Lailli 'worked' for Biolite but it was just posting pictures on the business Instagram.

PRINCESS CORDELIA
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by PRINCESS CORDELIA »

of course she throws a fake baby shower for a new pet... and tweets that people call her extra but she just has higher standards than them... no sweetie, you're just extra for someone who can't speak farsi she sure loves picking and choosing words to use for her pets names lolll. hopefully her cat is fine with a new dog joining the household!

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Baboon lips, cute baby animal. Seems familiar...
Uncanny, right?

ngl I snorted at all that AliExprHermès, she's too much :lol:

Hmmm_really
Debater
Debater

Post by Hmmm_really »

just found this gal... looks like I have some reading to do!!!

Aryam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Aryam »

Any one up for moving to tattle-its a much better site and thres an thread on there

https://tattle.life/threads/lailli-mirz ... 977/page-8

Return to “Lailli Mirza”