Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Stockton Queen But LA Nobody: EvetteXo Part 15

Post by queenella »

U_BMCxo wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:31 pm
queenella wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:17 pm
When she walks about not having more kids she wants Ulysses to have a vasectomy for her
If you don't want more kids get your tubes tied
If Ulysses doesn't want to have more kids than let him decide for himself.
Don't force someone to do something for you.
She can get a botched BBL but can't get a small incision for her tubes to get tied? Make it make sense. That bitch is delusional with her wannabe decision making with Ulysses.
She is so dumb she thinks is just one way of getting your tubes tied.

Happy_Espi
Informer
Informer

Post by Happy_Espi »

Once again with her lies saying that ulysses and her have talked and are making decisions together about HIM getting a vasectomy. I skipped thru the delivery vlog and She was giving him eye rolls and mad cow looks and commands in the delivery room and literally stated “you need to treat me good, go get a vasectomy done.” Last time I checked that is not talking and deciding together. That is you forcing someone to do shit you want them to. And Ulysses did NOT say “yes, I agree” or “I think that’s the way to go” his expression was like he was being pushed into a corner. So cállate pinche vieja mentirosa.

As mentioned on here, if she can go under the knife for an ugly ass bbl by pure choice, then she can also take her mandona ass to get her tubes tied as well.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chicago56 »

OMG!!!!! LMAOOO Blanca isn't in this video hahahahjajah according to the cover lol Wich I'm sure it's right. Blanca all that kissing ass you thought you'd be one of her close friends!? It takes years to be at that level. Al of Laura's friends have been around for years. You think you can come and kiss ass and right away become someone she can go and tel exciting news too? NO! lol I feel so embarrassed for you. You should feel embarrassed! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You literally don't fit anywhere.
PS someone make a new thread so we all follow and continue. We are coming to an end on this thread. Let's Stay together😅
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

queenella wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:17 pm
When she walks about not having more kids she wants Ulysses to have a vasectomy for her
If you don't want more kids get your tubes tied
If Ulysses doesn't want to have more kids than let him decide for himself.
Don't force someone to do something for you.
Yup so fckn rude of her to push her wants onto someone else and making them change themselves biologically like wtf??? Imagine if he had told her to get a BBL cause he ain’t that turned on by her anymore. Same shit Blanca. If he does it he’s a dumbass!!!! Not every marriage is forever and by the looks of it blanca goes thru friends like nothing I’m waiting for the day she’s done with useless too. 😂

Jjxxx
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Jjxxx »

Chicago56 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:14 am
OMG!!!!! LMAOOO Blanca isn't in this video hahahahjajah according to the cover lol Wich I'm sure it's right. Blanca all that kissing ass you thought you'd be one of her close friends!? It takes years to be at that level. Al of Laura's friends have been around for years. You think you can come and kiss ass and right away become someone she can go and tel exciting news too? NO! lol I feel so embarrassed for you. You should feel embarrassed! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You literally don't fit anywhere.
PS someone make a new thread so we all follow and continue. We are coming to an end on this thread. Let's Stay together😅

She could still be in it she said there’s more than pictured. Is that Maria in there on the left I can’t tell? That’d be embarrassing for her if Maria was in it and not her omg lol

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Chicago56 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:14 am
She wants to prove that she’s part of their friend group so badly and she even admitted it herself that she wants to prove all the shit talkers wrong so much. But she goes and “proves” it and then Laura and all of them push her to the side 😂😂 she wants to be accepted and welcomed by them but it’s a bit too late blanca... like when she told Alan “ppl are gonna say we never spoke but we’ve been talking for a while now right Alan?” A few texts here and there is not a real friendship blanca. Texting about when y’all are gonna finally hang out is not friendship. Let me just go find a pen pal and then tell everyone we’re bffs pinche idiota 😂😂

Rocky1
Informer
Informer

Post by Rocky1 »

Yes useless we know you have to put it together, they sell the letters separately lImage not like you personally designed it ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luvanon
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Luvanon »

The name of this thread always makes me laugh because no one in Stockton really knows who Evettexo is and that’s coming from a Stockton native! Ulysses used to go to the same gym as me and ain’t no one bother him at all and people around here say his haircuts suck the only reason he has a good following is cause of her but he should not be charging so much. So she went from Stockton nobody to LA nobody

bombasslazyassxo
Learner
Learner

Post by bombasslazyassxo »

Rocky1 wrote:Image
Yes useless we know you have to put it together, they sell the letters separately lImage not like you personally designed it ImageImageImage

These look so freaking cheap

nahfam
Learner
Learner

Post by nahfam »

So she was in Lauras video, but her reaction was the worst ... she looks like she was lowkey hating on them cause she was serious most of the time. Then she said she had to “gather her thoughts” sureee....

U_BMCxo
Talker
Talker

Post by U_BMCxo »

nahfam wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:42 pm
So she was in Lauras video, but her reaction was the worst ... she looks like she was lowkey hating on them cause she was serious most of the time. Then she said she had to “gather her thoughts” sureee....
She thought about what to say it didn't sound genuine at all. Wtf is up with her saying ahhh as if thats a cute reaction. Laura is too nice shouldn't of acknowledged her

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

nahfam wrote:
The only bitch that had to gather her thoughts, will everyone was happy at the moment, and it's Laura not Lara pendeja

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nahfam wrote:
I wanna know why Laura can’t or won’t admit publicly that her and Blanca are friends.... seems so weird to put everyone on the thumbnail and then randomly pop her in. Bitch admit y’all friends and go seems like she’s embarrassed or she knows the hate she’ll get if she claims her 😂😂 all these you tubers are fake asf. And idk why but I always seen Laura and victors marriage as failing.... he himself said Laura didn’t want anymore kids and she said Elliot and Vic kept asking so she did it............. but did she herself want another baby or was she trying to stop her man from straying?

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

A baby won’t save a marriage Laura... ask your friend Blanca she knows exactly wtf I’m talking about but good luck to you on all your endeavors 😉

LaChancla
Learner
Learner

Post by LaChancla »

bombasslazyassxo wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:36 pm
Rocky1 wrote:Image

These look so freaking cheap

I swear I have those sooooo original angel wings somewhere. Let me go back to my 2008 clubbing days

Chismebat
Learner
Learner

Post by Chismebat »

Those look hella cheap.

Simplyxconfused
Informer
Informer

Post by Simplyxconfused »

nahfam wrote:So she was in Lauras video, but her reaction was the worst ... she looks like she was lowkey hating on them cause she was serious most of the time. Then she said she had to “gather her thoughts” sureee....
She's such a fake friend!! This is the same reason she has no real friends! I don't even know Laura and I got emotional watching how happy her real friends were for her! And than there was Blanca being a hating ass Friend! Ni sabe disimular la gueya! Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Also Blanca didn't get to get the box with the surprise of laura being pregnant. Hahah shows who she thought was the closest to her. Cause they both live close. lolololo
I wonder how Evette will act if she gets invited to the gender reveal or her baby shower?! Lmao she doesn't talk to Jenny or daisy. And for the rest she stays kissing their ass and ackwardly talking to them. So cringe watching her talk to people, try's so hard to fit in con su pinche risa.

Chicago56
Informer
Informer

Post by Chicago56 »

Blanca and her announcements since I can remember. Yet nothing has happened. Lmao

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Chicago56 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:32 am
Blanca and her announcements since I can remember. Yet nothing has happened. Lmao
Still wondering what that big life changing thing is 🤔

Return to “Evettexo”