pancakes4life
Debater
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by pancakes4life »

She’s been looking kinda crusty in her IG stories ngl, the dancing and the lip syncing is also just really cringe.. idk seems like something is going on. I feel like she’s trying to convince herself that it’s just her ADHD like she keeps constantly mentioning but even if that’s the case she seems like she’s spiraling..

Andiexx
Learner
Learner
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Andiexx »

pancakes4life wrote:
> She’s been looking kinda crusty in her IG stories ngl, the dancing and the
> lip syncing is also just really cringe.. idk seems like something is going
> on. I feel like she’s trying to convince herself that it’s just her ADHD
> like she keeps constantly mentioning but even if that’s the case she seems
> like she’s spiraling..

She's spiraling haaaaaaaaard.

I have ADHD, I have had it for over 25 years lol... I HATE when people use it a crutch or an excuse. I am just learning things I do are actually considered "ADHD" and I feel dirty using it as a reason why I don't or do something.

She's self-diagnosed currently and her straight up using it as an excuse is foul. She's not in a good mental place... what happened to her boyfriend?!

User avatar
pancakes4life
Debater
Debater
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by pancakes4life »

Andiexx wrote:
> pancakes4life wrote:
> > She’s been looking kinda crusty in her IG stories ngl, the dancing and the
> > lip syncing is also just really cringe.. idk seems like something is going
> > on. I feel like she’s trying to convince herself that it’s just her ADHD
> > like she keeps constantly mentioning but even if that’s the case she seems
> > like she’s spiraling..
>
> She's spiraling haaaaaaaaard.
>
> I have ADHD, I have had it for over 25 years lol... I HATE when people use it a
> crutch or an excuse. I am just learning things I do are actually considered
> "ADHD" and I feel dirty using it as a reason why I don't or do something.
>
> She's self-diagnosed currently and her straight up using it as an excuse is foul.
> She's not in a good mental place... what happened to her boyfriend?!

Apparently he’s still around lol I can’t even imagine what it’s like for him like how embarrassing. Like imagine your parents or family members / friends seeing how your significant other acts on social media when they’re clearly spiraling. I would be so embarrassed, but apparently he deleted his socials which I’m not really all that surprised about since I feel like she has something to do with that lmao

User avatar
pancakes4life
Debater
Debater
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:05 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by pancakes4life »

Ugh now she’s trying to get Ethan to give her the time of day I’m rolling my eyes so hard. She is actually such a narcissist everything has to be about her! When she’s not getting the attention she wants she acts like the other party is this bad villain for not acknowledging her existence. Watch if Ethan doesn’t acknowledge the tweets she wrote to him, she’s gonna say he’s too scared to have her on the podcast or that he is a terrible person for not letting her talk about mental health as if she’s such an advocate for that. She’s ridiculous

kriscontrell
Wanderer
Wanderer
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:36 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by kriscontrell »

Shoutout to whoever leaked her Zoom call and lost $75 for that but it gave a lot of insight to what Gabbie is doing. Gabbie basically said that she doesn't understand why people want her to talk about David Dobrik, the vlog squad, and their treatment towards her because it happened years ago. Which makes no sense because she's literally obsessed with drama that happened months to years ago and is apparently making a series full of old texts from years ago. So why not include the vlog squad when it would be the one time people would have her back?

For one, I think she only wants to fight battles she thinks she can win or twist the narrative, which is why she went after Rachel, creators her fans don't like or know about, and drama channels with a bad history with her. Her fans literally just parroted her words and believed everything she said about these people because they don't have a huge presence or influence on her fans and Gabbie knows her fans don't research the people she talks about. If they did, they would've figured out that Gabbie sent Rachel her second book after Rachel wrote her dog book that apparently was offensive to Gabbie. Like none of her fans have noticed that Gabbie rarely ever posts video clips of the people doing the "abuse" and "harassment" she's talking about. With with Rachel, she could've posted clips of what Rachel said that was harassment but she didn't. Gabbie recently claimed Rachel called her a bitch to defend her use of the word but no video clips have emerged yet. But her fans believe it. She'll probably say Trisha and Angelika called her a bitch too behind the scenes.

My guess is that she'll never speak up about her mistreatment from the vlog squad because whatever they did to her was mild compared to what they have on her. Think about it. She was besties with Carly, Erin, and Liza. But Carly and Erin abruptly stopped appearing in her videos and apparently Gabbie had to seek help over her jealously over Liza being more successful. Gabbie even references that she used to be more mean when she first started youtube and vine. So, I'm guessing that she can't speak out on the vlog squad because it would ruin her and her music career. They film literally everything, have millions of followers that probably include her fan base, are relatively well respected, and have tons of connections to the film and music industry. There's no way she can lash out, make angry vids calling people names, and twist the narrative without being black listed within minutes. Even if she made a calm video about the vlog squad body shaming her, imagine the response if the vlog squad posted videos of Gabbie saying mean things to Liza or doing problematic things to well-liked vlog squad members.

FrediFishkins
Lurker
Lurker
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:53 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 0
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by FrediFishkins »

Sorry to be that person, but is there an updated discord link?

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Ughmypower »

aaannnd gabbie just posted a teaser for new music! of course this was all a ploy for her music 🙂

(surprised by how dead this thread is btw! I know we had site issues and people moved to discord but wow it’s like a wasteland here lol)

Aviolet
Learner
Learner
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:10 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Aviolet »

The autotune on you oughta know.... is an insult in itself.... but throw on top the fact that it's Gabbie covering the song... I'm so mad that there's actually a portion of her audience that doesn't know the true singer of that song.

I've been out of the loop so I don't know what drama she caused this time around but I've enjoyed seeing the comments calling her out on it.

Again, I just can't get past that auto tune on a rock classic.... she did such a gross injustice to that song.

User avatar
DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:07 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 29 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by DaylightAmy »

I would get mad about her violating such an awesome classic song but honestly she's so unimpactful on the scale of things does it really matter? Might bring some new traffic back to Alanis from people who miss the correct version.

User avatar
ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:59 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by ParisianDoll »

BuzzFeed did a write-up on her, I think as a last ditch effort to make herself look better? But she comes across as awful in the article and she's being absolutely torn apart in the comments. I'm bummed though that they felt the need to reach out to Jessi yet again for the article, that poor girl is never going to catch a break about this shit.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Ughmypower »

Her quote in that article made me roll my eyes so hard: “ She smiled at herself in the mirror and teased her hair. “Everyone made fun of Freddie Mercury too.” …….

I skimmed through it and holy shit, I am so sick of this white feminism where white women just get mad that they’re being called out for being shitty and whine about the fact that if men get to do it, why can’t they? … like they mention how jeffree star has been accused of sexual assault to be like “is gabbie really that bad?” lmfao what…

Meg4756
Learner
Learner
Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:49 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Meg4756 »

I haven't been on here in a minute, hope y'all are well.
But in that Buzzfeed article she really said she was glad the stories of her being an evil human came out now and not "when she's famous" because "can you imagine if it came out when [she] was nominated for a Grammy?" She really still thinks she's gonna be Lady Gaga level famous one day as if her views aren't lower everyday, she's hemorrhaging subscribers, and her music will never be considered good enough for a Grammy as it's screechy and half baked. She's delusional.
Oh and how dare she ever compare herself to Freddy Mercury. People made fun of him but he at least had talent and something to say.

gg208
Talker
Talker
Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:02 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 13 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by gg208 »

It's nothing new but Jessi released a phone call she had with Gabbie around the time she released her youtube video about her, and it definitely does not make Gabbie look good.

She literally asked Jessi to make a public apology because she posted screenshots of their private DMs in her youtube video when 1) Gabbie has literally made a whole career out of Youtube videos like that and 2) the whole thing re-surfaced because of a *private conversation Gabbie had with a fan about Jessi's mental health*. WTAF.

I genuinely can't believe her. She's such a fucking narcissist that she has absolutely no self-awareness to identify when she's being a huge hypocrite. This is when people in her life (*cough* Payton *cough*) should be **fucking doing something** to save her from herself. She needs help, bad.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Ughmypower »

gg208 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:59 pm
It's nothing new but Jessi released a phone call she had with Gabbie around the time she released her youtube video about her, and it definitely does not make Gabbie look good.

She literally asked Jessi to make a public apology because she posted screenshots of their private DMs in her youtube video when 1) Gabbie has literally made a whole career out of Youtube videos like that and 2) the whole thing re-surfaced because of a *private conversation Gabbie had with a fan about Jessi's mental health*. WTAF.

I genuinely can't believe her. She's such a fucking narcissist that she has absolutely no self-awareness to identify when she's being a huge hypocrite. This is when people in her life (*cough* Payton *cough*) should be **fucking doing something** to save her from herself. She needs help, bad.
I logged in just to talk about this. I just heard the clip/watched Jessi’s pov and my heart really hurts for her.. shes fucking sobbing while Gabbie just yells about how she’s a good person and deserves to have friends and then she had the nerve to try to make Jessi feel guilty by saying shes “fucking suicidal” as if that matters at ALL. She’s so fucking despicable I actually hate her lol. Jessi tried to be the adult and suggested settling it in court so it wouldn’t be dragged out online but gabbie refused bc she wanted her fans involved—aka she needs people to kiss her ass and harass Jessi as shes forced to relive her drama. I’m disgusted by her

Andiexx
Learner
Learner
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2018 7:03 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Andiexx »

gg208 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:59 pm
It's nothing new but Jessi released a phone call she had with Gabbie around the time she released her youtube video about her, and it definitely does not make Gabbie look good.

She literally asked Jessi to make a public apology because she posted screenshots of their private DMs in her youtube video when 1) Gabbie has literally made a whole career out of Youtube videos like that and 2) the whole thing re-surfaced because of a *private conversation Gabbie had with a fan about Jessi's mental health*. WTAF.

I genuinely can't believe her. She's such a fucking narcissist that she has absolutely no self-awareness to identify when she's being a huge hypocrite. This is when people in her life (*cough* Payton *cough*) should be **fucking doing something** to save her from herself. She needs help, bad.
I had a narc friend while I was doing surrogacy and despite knowing I was high risk she got mad at me because her friend had gotten a parking ticket using my car and I had just asked if she knew about it.

GH is the worst person I have ever seen, I disliked her during the vine days but chuckled sometimes at some of them but usually I felt like she came off fake. Seeing all this stuff come to light is just awful.

Between that awfully confusing BF article & the phone call I hope her stans finally open their eyes and I think maybe... just maybe... if we ignore her she'll spiral and dip out from the internet.

Either way my heart breaks for Jessi. GH is a horrible human.

User avatar
secondhandlover
Debater
Debater
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:48 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 8 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by secondhandlover »

Meg4756 wrote:
Sat Jun 05, 2021 11:56 pm
I haven't been on here in a minute, hope y'all are well.
But in that Buzzfeed article she really said she was glad the stories of her being an evil human came out now and not "when she's famous" because "can you imagine if it came out when [she] was nominated for a Grammy?" She really still thinks she's gonna be Lady Gaga level famous one day as if her views aren't lower everyday, she's hemorrhaging subscribers, and her music will never be considered good enough for a Grammy as it's screechy and half baked. She's delusional.
Oh and how dare she ever compare herself to Freddy Mercury. People made fun of him but he at least had talent and something to say.
She is DELUSIONAL. In late 2019 she went on Kelsey Darragh's podcast and said the same thing about getting Grammy nominations soon. There was also another podcast (maybe Zach Sang's?) where she said she knows she writes hits that could easily become #1 and blow up but she just CHOOSES not to release that, and that she's savouring being able to walk into a grocery store and be anonymous because she ~knows~ one day she'll be as big as Lady Gaga or Taylor Swift who can't go anywhere without being stopped. She is convinced she is a legend in the making and destined for greatness. She thinks her music is going to change the world. Good luck with that sis.

Don't even get me started on that phone call with Jessi. Gabbie gets off on hurting people. To hear Jessi break down in sobs because she was so traumatised in that moment, and for Gabbie to not even hesitate or recognise the pain she was inflicting in that moment, I am seriously asking what the actual fuck is wrong with her.
gg208 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:59 pm
I genuinely can't believe her. She's such a fucking narcissist that she has absolutely no self-awareness to identify when she's being a huge hypocrite. This is when people in her life (*cough* Payton *cough*) should be **fucking doing something** to save her from herself. She needs help, bad.
Helloleesh made a recent video about what went down between her and Gabbie last year, and if there is anything I gleaned from that video, it's that Payton is a shitty ass person who is made for Gabbie. I have no doubt he's enabling her behind the scenes, telling her she's always right, and reinforcing her victim complex.

I am dying to know if she and Irene are still friends.

Ughmypower
Debater
Debater
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:10 pm
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Ughmypower »

gg208 wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:59 pm

Helloleesh made a recent video about what went down between her and Gabbie last year, and if there is anything I gleaned from that video, it's that Payton is a shitty ass person who is made for Gabbie. I have no doubt he's enabling her behind the scenes, telling her she's always right, and reinforcing her victim complex.

aah I don’t feel like watching that video but I’m definitely curious about how that video showed Payton is shitty too. Do you mind summarizing what his part in it all was?

Gabbie managing to find such an enabling boyfriend is insane… I didn’t realize he was such a huge enabler bc he always seems annoyed by her + back during the “high school fucking bullies” mess, a video was circulating of him in the background telling her to stop, so I figured he speaks up sometimes. The whole mess in April just proved to me that that isn’t true at all. Gabbie is really good at surrounding herself with enablers and it’s weird to see.

He’s been trying to distance himself from her which I at first thought was an attempt to break off the relationship and no longer be associated with her but turns out it’s just bc people were asking him to be a responsible adult and get his girlfriend off the internet 🙄 so of course they had to act like the victims and claim that Payton never wanted to be in the spotlight which is a lie bc then why would he be linked in Gabbie’s video descriptions and constantly show up in her videos?

ok that last part was just a rant and I got off track and forgot what point I was trying to make lol

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:07 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by aasshhyy »

The Narcissist's Prayer:

That didn't happen.
- (tweets of me defending Curtis don't exist.)
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
- (if they do they're photoshopped)
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
- (no these tweets were taken out of context)
And if it is, that's not my fault.
- ( I didn't know what was going on)
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
- (i immediately deleted them)
And if I did, you deserved it.
- (why are you even bringing it up, it was six years ago)
- (You are the one that made a hit piece on me/made it public

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:50 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 6 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Gossgrl »

aasshhyy wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:36 pm

And if I did, you deserved it.
- (why are you even bringing it up, it was six years ago)
- (You are the one that made a hit piece on me/made it public
-Everyone else was saying you were lying too

Aviolet
Learner
Learner
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:10 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 4 times
Contact:

Re: TheGabbieShow - Part 11

Post by Aviolet »

When did she change her YouTube channel name back to the Gabbie Show? Lol

Ok somebody tell me if you remember this: I swear I watched a video sometime after Out Loud was released, I feel like she was on her bed just talking maybe doing a q&a video or something and in it she says she never had aspirations to sing, her manager or whomever just thought it might be a good idea and then Out Loud got popular so she decided to just go with it.... and now here she is acting like it was he childhood dream and she's meant to be a famous singer. Please tell me somebody else remembers this video, I know I didn't make it up on my own lol

Post Reply

Return to “TheGabbieShow”