Niki & Gabi "tweedle bitch and tweedle botch" Demartino - Part 19

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Niki & Gabi "tweedle bitch and tweedle botch" Demartino - Part 19

Post by carlinn »

niki if you read on here still and ever feel bad about yourself just think, at least you’re not gabi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

m00nlightbae
Learner
Learner

Post by m00nlightbae »

I’m sure she “uses her platform” to ask her followers to give money to that go fund me but doesn’t bother donating anything herself.

And for the love of god can fixing her eyebrows please be part of her “bridal make over”

julykit
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by julykit »

First time poster in this topic and I’m abit late to comment but man I’m so disappointed in how this whole situation with Gabi is going!

Firstly her break was for what a week, how can anyone learn or grow in a week and this whole “I’m changed” was an act because she’s already acting like the way she was before - it’s so frustrating because she should be held accountable for what she did and I don’t understand how she has been allowed to get away with it - the best thing she could of done was actually take a break for awhile from social media then come back and own up properly and apologise, yeah it might of been act but I think people would respect her more for appearing to take it seriously - I hope she gets charged for something because she deserves it and she needs a massive wake up call! Also I saw from that earlier comment that she was with Colin when he was 17, I never realised that and that is disturbing in itself

Now before anyone attacks me for being a “hater” I actually used to love gabi up until about end of 2018 and then she started putting out click bait videos about insensitive topics such as pretending to be pregnant - I felt horrible for her when she said she lost her baby last year, I hope she never jokes about being pregnant again. I also lost interest because all she did was flaunt her “money and designer goods” she actually used to put out great vlogs and even tho they were abit boujee they were always tolerable but in recent years she’s a different person

Finally I came across her friend Jess insta which is one of those girls they used to go on the trips with and wow, look I love my friends but the way she talks about Gabi is a whole new level but I can see why Gabi surrounds herself with these types of people, she probably enjoys having people constantly worshipping her and pretending she can do no wrong and whilst they are not to blame for what happened recently maybe that’s why she is this person these days, no body in her life is keeping her in check besides “haters” so she continues to push boundaries and be hyped by her friends and fancy babies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoneyTalk
Learner
Learner

Post by HoneyTalk »

Boogiegirlhey wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:51 pm
Gabi literally pulls these “excuses” (more like lies though) out of her ass! Yeah right she hates carrying a big clunky camera around in public to film that’s why she uses her phone so people don’t stare yet these past few months due to quarantine she’s been In her “cottage” still using her phone to film while no one else is around! It’s like the more surgeries she gets the more insecure she becomes,I think it’s because she’s truly unhappy with the results her nose looks no better if not worse,her eyes look uneven now her face is so puffy and round basically the opposite of everything she was trying to achieve in the first place and she probably feels hopeless and ugly now because all these surgeries she’s shelled out thousands of dollars to give her that “ig baddie”look only made her look like a middle aged housewife
Middle aged housewife lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
forgive me father for I have sinned laughing
Oh! Honey

Bearxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bearxoxo »

HANDING OUT LINKS TO OTHER SITES/SERVERS IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do too, I would lurk this but never became a member until now so I can read whatever everyone says and laugh and agree!

dysphorium
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dysphorium »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I realize this thread is mostly dead but I’m not about to go onto Discord just to vent one post worth of frustrations out about a set of twins.

I stumbled upon Niki and Gabi probably 2 or 3 years ago and loved their vibes. I especially gravitated to Niki because of her style at the time and her mannerisms were moreso like mine. Between the two of them, I have always liked that she was the grungier styled looking one but with a softer attitude. Gabi on the other hand is very much opposite of myself so I never gravitated to her that much outside of the Niki and Gabi videos. I was originally meant to have a twin but my twin actually passed away before I was born so I think that’s another reason why I liked them when I found them.

The last 6+ months or so I just outright can’t stand either of them. I like Niki’s music and I’m happy for her for finding herself more, though I’m really not a fan of how her clothing style has changed (not important tho tbh). But these two are just another set of influencers who think they can get away with ignoring Covid guidelines because they can afford to and it pisses me off. It’s such a privilege to be able to pay for a fucking test each and every time you want to hang out with your group of friends just for a night of fun. A single test where I’m from is around $150.

I wish and/or hope they recognize how privileged they are for being able to spend so much money just to spend time with their friends for one night to make TikToks. Meanwhile I have friends who are essential workers who haven’t seen loved ones for almost a year because of Covid. I haven’t been able to see my little brother in a year because of him being so immunocompromised. My brother told me over texts several months ago that he recognizes that if he were to catch Covid, he would very likely not make it because of his condition (which is personal and I don’t feel comfortable sharing it but he had a major surgery completed just months before the Covid outbreak in America).

I recognize this is coming from a place of envy. I envy that they have the ability to drop so much money for a night of fun whereas I have lost a year of time with my brother. I envy that they can afford to take a Covid test while me and my friends can’t afford to while also paying rent, bills, groceries, gas, etc. I envy that they probably don’t know the feeling of losing a loved one to the virus or having to comfort a friend from a distance over them not being able to attend a real funeral for their deceased loved one because of Covid restrictions.

It’s one thing to say that you’re privileged but I wish they would do something to actually really acknowledge it and really acknowledge the pandemic and how serious it still is. I wish they would acknowledge the costs of a Covid test. I wish they would acknowledge what it means to be immunocompromised. What it means to be asymptomatic. What it means to be contagious. How there are so many variations of the virus now and they only continue to discover more because of how quickly it mutates. How some youth have lost a whole year of education because of their lives being put on hold, having to switch to online learning, and not being able to adapt as not everyone can. How they are so extremely lucky to have jobs as “influencers” while they can post videos of group activities to TikTok most of us can’t afford to safely enjoy. How life may very well not ever go back to “normal” and we may have to adapt to a whole new world essentially because so many people can’t follow simple guidelines and procedures.

I don’t give a fuck that you two have been on “autopilot mode” for so long. At the end of the day, you’re extremely privileged that you are somehow able to skirt around Covid guidelines unlike the majority of the population and you have every ability to use your power for good but you won’t. You’re just like the others.

Diedtrying
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Diedtrying »

they posted a new vid and the number of comments they are deleting for people trying to hold Gabi accountable for what she did

NATOLV9
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NATOLV9 »

Diedtrying wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:34 pm
they posted a new vid and the number of comments they are deleting for people trying to hold Gabi accountable for what she did
They are disgusting

AutomaticInjury
Talker
Talker

Post by AutomaticInjury »

Diedtrying wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:34 pm
Is it for using incest as clickbait or something else

Coffee and Cream
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Coffee and Cream »

They're so weird. Lately Gabi has been acting nicer to Niki and more physically affectionate but Niki is so uncomfortable and makes a big deal like she doesn't trust her (really dont blame her). I wish they would get in counseling together and individually bc I think they could really improve and grow they're content being more positive. It's sad they were more competitive and snarky so young bc I think they could use each other's support.

EternalSunshine00
Stalker
Stalker

Post by EternalSunshine00 »

What happened to the discord?

Bearxoxo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Bearxoxo »

Coffee and Cream wrote:
Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:39 am
They're so weird. Lately Gabi has been acting nicer to Niki and more physically affectionate but Niki is so uncomfortable and makes a big deal like she doesn't trust her (really dont blame her). I wish they would get in counseling together and individually bc I think they could really improve and grow they're content being more positive. It's sad they were more competitive and snarky so young bc I think they could use each other's support.
Ok so I know this site is pretty much dead but I wanted to post something that I’ve been wondering for a while and I’m sorry if this offends anyone but has anyone else gotten some weird vibes from both of the twins men?
Like Collin for example looks/acts like someone who is on the spectrum. The way he goes along with all of Gabi’s little kid stuff like loving Disney movies and prince and princesses?

And Nate gives me total gay boy in the closet still vibes. On the niki and gabi show niki is always bitching about how he won’t spend time with her but will spend time with the guys and practically has to beg for his attention/affection. Plus what’s with the Justin Bieber emo boy haircut in 2021?

thatsaWAPthatsaWAP
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by thatsaWAPthatsaWAP »

EternalSunshine00 wrote:
> What happened to the discord?

Wondering the same thing. Anyone know what happened to Discord or have a link?

ps the new Amazon video title... 🙄 "actually cute" lmao as opposed to... what? actually mean to each other? actually not role models? actually illegal? actually just clickbait? actually pay our rent with these monetized links we probably don't disclose are affiliate links? ok.

420Princess
Stalker
Stalker

Post by 420Princess »

Remember when Gabi tried to rebrand herself after the whole OnlyFans scandal? How she tried to put herself off as more than just a surface-level narcissist surrounded by every luxury brand she can get her hands on? She claimed she had an epiphany about how material possessions didn't bring her happiness and fulfillment in life and how she wanted to branch off of that content because she felt it gave people the wrong impression of her. It's funny how that didn't last long because then (God forbid) she would actually have to form a personality rather than just mindlessly promoting and flexing all her Chanel, Gucci, Lois Vuitton, etc. Why contribute to society in a positive way when you can just be extremely vain, right? She strategically manipulates her middle school stans by spouting off bible verses and devotions occasionally so if anyone says anything negative they're roasted by her little minions who are convinced she's can do no wrong because of her so-called "religious convictions". She continuously exploits her sister and fiance by posting clickbait suggesting they participate in shady behavior together behind her back. She's made a pregnancy scare prank video which obviously is extremely insensitive to those who struggle with infertility and other reproductive issues that prevent them from experiencing pregnancy. She constantly promotes plastic surgery to her young and impressionable followers like it's just a trip to the salon and no big deal even though she admitted her face was botched in her opinion and she regrets doing it. She shoves her "fairytale romance" down her followers' throats every opportunity she can convincing them that their relationship is perfect and effortless without being upfront that they may have had to work through problems in private. It perpetuates a fantasy that is unrealistic to her "fancy babies" and gives an impossible and unfair representation of how real-world relationships play out. She also claims a homeless person was living in a tent in her backyard and instead of having compassion she called the police on him (even though she admits he was very friendly) and then turns the camera on herself to share a laugh about the situation with her followers. Which obviously this poor guy probably didn't think was funny. According to her, she was mercilessly bullied in school which is a hard situation to overcome but instead of boosting her followers with confidence, she contributes to a toxic environment with the type of content she posts. Take away the glam, pink, and luxury aesthetic and what do you have? An entitled dentist's daughter who has no idea who she really is and has nothing to offer the world other than a luxury closet and a false narrative.

RetroRaven
Lurker
Lurker

Post by RetroRaven »

Good lord, I quite like Niki, but the 'black leather bra hanging out the top of the white singlet' look from her most recent vintage store meetup was absolutely atrocious.

tourmie
Stalker
Stalker

Post by tourmie »

i hated them both but looking back at it Nikki seems so much better sext to Gabi

Cottontail
Debater
Debater

Post by Cottontail »

gabis make up always looks horrendous, its always soooo messy and her blonde hair doesnt suit her at all. also, anyone else think it looks like her head is way too big for her body?

spinachpie
Learner
Learner

Post by spinachpie »

Niki and Nate broken up? She literally never with him or spoke about him for Valentine’s Day lol any goss?

DakotaWaldorf
Talker
Talker

Post by DakotaWaldorf »

nah i think they are still together. i noticed gabi hasn’t been posting collin much either, if at all. they’ve been “busy” traveling alone. i guess they don’t like their men coming along? strange.

1. i noticed gabi clapped back at the haters for asking questions about her personal life (aka collin)

and 2. weird how she brought that Jack Harlow wannabe friend to Paris & Milan. but not collin…? her own fiancé? i would be livid. they’re selfish people.

Infpchild
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Infpchild »

Lol it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. (Was starting to feel bad about gossiping lol but now I’m bored)

Removed off topic portion of post.
Last edited by tar on Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed discord discussion

Return to “Niki and Gabi”