Has thanked: 0

Re: David Dobrik/Vlog Squad (Part 52)

Post by tuttifruittitea »

MrsGrimes wrote:
tuttifruittitea wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:02 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This sounds like PR garbage.

Does anyone know why she moved out of David's house? It's it possible she knew this shit storm was about to happen and that's why she got out? I don't follow close enough to know.
i think she just bought a house and that’s all. no drama. i bet she is regretting it now the dobrik empire is falling apart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

alexarose1
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by alexarose1 »

Just came across this, seems like Jeff/team could be in legal trouble for using their rented equipment wrong and that’s why he hasn’t spoken about his accident at all. Also I’m sure it was really traumatic too. Can’t believe an injury like that happened and David still didn’t take THAT moment to step back an analyze the toxic culture he created for the sake of a video.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

I know this is an unpopular opinion right now, but I don't believe David is a horrible person and I think the things he's guilty of is ignorance and putting his vlog first and people's feelings/safety second, but I have a hard time believing he would willingly let a rape happen. And even if you think he's that evil, you have to at least believe he's not that stupid. I doubt he'd witness a girl being raped and then post a vlog about it with that ending and that title, sociopath or not David always knew how to look out for his career and stay out of personal trouble, he has distanced himself from Logan Paul and his camp after his trouble and never wanted anything to do with him. I seriously doubt he'd vlog about a rape and not care about the potential consequences.

Of course, this doesn't mean he's innocent. But people are talking like he's this sociopath rapist who did the assault himself, and I think we should hit the brakes a little. Those who remember my posts from 2018 and 2019 know I am no David stan or worshipper, quite the contrary, I got a lot of shit for my posts and "theories" on him. But let's be reasonable here, dude may be immature and ignorant but he's not a moron and he's not that evil.

The only thing we need to find out (but probably never will for sure) is who bought the alcohol and why. Did David instruct them to buy alcohol and get them drunk, in order to make the fivesome/threesome happen and get content? If so, he is a PoS indeed and while not a rapist per se, he's definitely almost as guilty as Dom for orchestrating the whole thing. If the alcohol was just bought with innocent intentions and not at David's request, then I believe David's only "crime" is that he didn't have the maturity and foresight to stop filming, get those girls out of there and completely shun Dom forever, or at least forbid him to use his name and vlogs to get laid.

This is still bad and still on David, not trying to say it isn't, he might think he's still in high school but he's a full adult with millions of dollars, millions of fans, and a lot of responsibility. It feels bad knowing not only him but guys in their late 20s and mid 40s were there and did not stop this. I'm sure none knew a rape was about to happen, but they had to know this could go sideways with alcohol and Dom in the mix. The fact that nobody did anything to prevent such a thing and all had fun filming a vlog around it is why I don't feel bad for any of them and for the consequences coming their way.

But I am a reasonable person and a fair one and I think the accusations and punishments need to fit the crime. And in David's case, people talking like he actually did the crime himself is just wrong and unfair, in my opinion, no matter how mad you are at the situation. Meanwhile people hardly mention Dom, who is the actual rapist. I've heard Jeff and Todd's names way more than I have heard Dom's, and that's scary and disappointing -- imagine a girl being raped and news articles focusing on the bigger celebrities in the room instead of the actual rapist.

Anyway, David's career is fucked, his mainstream career is gone forever. Look at Logan, four years after a much milder incident and he still can't get big sponsors. David will never work with Fallon or EA or any of the big players ever again, the "r-word stain" will never go away. Which is why you never associate yourself with someone like Dom and you don't let weirdos call young girls over to fuck them using your name and clout. You need a better team around you, David, both in your friend group and in your actual company.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

alexarose1 wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 10:58 pm
Just came across this, seems like Jeff/team could be in legal trouble for using their rented equipment wrong and that’s why he hasn’t spoken about his accident at all. Also I’m sure it was really traumatic too. Can’t believe an injury like that happened and David still didn’t take THAT moment to step back an analyze the toxic culture he created for the sake of a video.
WOW! When I saw DEVINSUPERTRAMP mentioned, I immediately thought...yep, that makes total sense. That guy is a dangerous fool! He also lives in Utah, so that part adds up. I'm guessing there's going to be a HUGE legal mess and that's why Jeff's not talking about what happened. He could even sue David if David was the one who got him to go on the trip to film.

David is so fucked.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

We all know David gets stupidly obsessed with getting content and doesn't think straight. But this isn't the only content he has produced that made me feel uncomfortable. I remember Zane groping Nat, filming her crotch, and several other incidents that were put in vlogs and laughed over. They were all discussed here at the time too.

To me, David is at fault. Not only did he stand by while shit like this happened, he filmed it and put it in a vlog for shock and entertainment purposes which, in his position of power, is making this sort of behaviour seem like its ok. ITS NOT OKAY. It sucks to loose your whole career over doing dumb shit and making dumb mistakes but with great power comes great responsibility and he did not use it wisely.

As for Dom, we all knew he was an arsehole, noone is shocked. May karma bite him in the ass. There really isn't much more to say.

As for all this stuff going to social media rather than the police, I kinda get it. Who wants to be interrogated and go through the process of pressing charges and risk it all coming to naught anyway when you can easily get the ball rolling on social media and KNOW the person will be held accountable.

As for the specific situation of these girls, I totally see what ALPHA is saying but want to add to that, WE NEED TO TEACH GIRLS THAT ITS OK TO TELL MEN TO FUCK RIGHT OFF. I've been in their position. I've been pressured and manipulated into having sex when I really didn't want it. I have some awful vivid memories and it did have long lasting effects I still deal with. A lot of us are people pleasers, taught not to upset anyone. That others needs come before our own. Imagine being a young girl, a nobody, in a room full of famous youtubers, pressuring you into going into this room for content, all while plied with alcohol. This is LA, fame is everything.

If its not enthusiastic consent, then its not consent.

Nat can fuck right off too, bullshit PR statement that is.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

MrsGrimes
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MrsGrimes »

Dobrica wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:24 am
I know this is an unpopular opinion right now, but I don't believe David is a horrible person and I think the things he's guilty of is ignorance and putting his vlog first and people's feelings/safety second, but I have a hard time believing he would willingly let a rape happen. And even if you think he's that evil, you have to at least believe he's not that stupid. I doubt he'd witness a girl being raped and then post a vlog about it with that ending and that title, sociopath or not David always knew how to look out for his career and stay out of personal trouble, he has distanced himself from Logan Paul and his camp after his trouble and never wanted anything to do with him. I seriously doubt he'd vlog about a rape and not care about the potential consequences.

Of course, this doesn't mean he's innocent. But people are talking like he's this sociopath rapist who did the assault himself, and I think we should hit the brakes a little. Those who remember my posts from 2018 and 2019 know I am no David stan or worshipper, quite the contrary, I got a lot of shit for my posts and "theories" on him. But let's be reasonable here, dude may be immature and ignorant but he's not a moron and he's not that evil.

The only thing we need to find out (but probably never will for sure) is who bought the alcohol and why. Did David instruct them to buy alcohol and get them drunk, in order to make the fivesome/threesome happen and get content? If so, he is a PoS indeed and while not a rapist per se, he's definitely almost as guilty as Dom for orchestrating the whole thing. If the alcohol was just bought with innocent intentions and not at David's request, then I believe David's only "crime" is that he didn't have the maturity and foresight to stop filming, get those girls out of there and completely shun Dom forever, or at least forbid him to use his name and vlogs to get laid.

This is still bad and still on David, not trying to say it isn't, he might think he's still in high school but he's a full adult with millions of dollars, millions of fans, and a lot of responsibility. It feels bad knowing not only him but guys in their late 20s and mid 40s were there and did not stop this. I'm sure none knew a rape was about to happen, but they had to know this could go sideways with alcohol and Dom in the mix. The fact that nobody did anything to prevent such a thing and all had fun filming a vlog around it is why I don't feel bad for any of them and for the consequences coming their way.

But I am a reasonable person and a fair one and I think the accusations and punishments need to fit the crime. And in David's case, people talking like he actually did the crime himself is just wrong and unfair, in my opinion, no matter how mad you are at the situation. Meanwhile people hardly mention Dom, who is the actual rapist. I've heard Jeff and Todd's names way more than I have heard Dom's, and that's scary and disappointing -- imagine a girl being raped and news articles focusing on the bigger celebrities in the room instead of the actual rapist.

Anyway, David's career is fucked, his mainstream career is gone forever. Look at Logan, four years after a much milder incident and he still can't get big sponsors. David will never work with Fallon or EA or any of the big players ever again, the "r-word stain" will never go away. Which is why you never associate yourself with someone like Dom and you don't let weirdos call young girls over to fuck them using your name and clout. You need a better team around you, David, both in your friend group and in your actual company.

The big problem is David is the one who instructed and asked someone to go get the alcohol. Had there been no alcohol, that girl wouldn't have passed out and been raped. David also knew that those girls were underage or they could have just bought their own alcohol.

We also know that all the guys looked in while Dom was having sex. No one knows what they really saw. Was she already passed out? Did the guys see that?

And the final straw that broke the camels back with this particular situation is that David, Jeff, and Todd were all there at the end of the night when that girl had to have help getting dressed and help walking out. They witnessed that. There's a photo of them all standing outside of Dom's apartment at the end of the night. Yet David still posted that video that garnered millions of views.

That girl also messaged Dom letting him know that she was passed out while he had sex with her. She asked for the video to be removed. So Dom had to tell David what they girl said and ask for David to remove the video. That right there tells us David knew that girl was accusing Dom of rape.

David is a very shady person. Do I think he's a rapist? No. But I think he's more than aware of the toxic environments he sets up for his bits. And I think he thought he was untouchable until now.

Tubeviewer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tubeviewer »

MrsGrimes wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 6:53 am
Dobrica wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:24 am

The big problem is David is the one who instructed and asked someone to go get the alcohol. Had there been no alcohol, that girl wouldn't have passed out and been raped. David also knew that those girls were underage or they could have just bought their own alcohol.

We also know that all the guys looked in while Dom was having sex. No one knows what they really saw. Was she already passed out? Did the guys see that?

And the final straw that broke the camels back with this particular situation is that David, Jeff, and Todd were all there at the end of the night when that girl had to have help getting dressed and help walking out. They witnessed that. There's a photo of them all standing outside of Dom's apartment at the end of the night. Yet David still posted that video that garnered millions of views.

That girl also messaged Dom letting him know that she was passed out while he had sex with her. She asked for the video to be removed. So Dom had to tell David what they girl said and ask for David to remove the video. That right there tells us David knew that girl was accusing Dom of rape.

David is a very shady person. Do I think he's a rapist? No. But I think he's more than aware of the toxic environments he sets up for his bits. And I think he thought he was untouchable until now.
Exactly, David facilitated this bit. DOM needs to be held accountable not only in the court of public opinion, but in an actual court of law. However, nobody would be answering an instagram story for a fivesome with Dom without the expectation of meeting David.

Sucks that it took losing every one of his sponsors and having to step down from Dispo for David to come out with this "apology". I think if he got ahead of this and put it out before the article, people would be more willing to accept his sincerity. He knew the article was coming, and I'm sure he was aware of the allegations that it would cover. His lawyers were involved. This wasn't a surprise. Waiting till after it hit him in the wallet made the apology seem more of an "I'm sorry I got caught and it's costing me $" than an "I'm sorry that this happened."

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

Tubeviewer wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:45 am
MrsGrimes wrote:

Exactly, David facilitated this bit. DOM needs to be held accountable not only in the court of public opinion, but in an actual court of law. However, nobody would be answering an instagram story for a fivesome with Dom without the expectation of meeting David.

Sucks that it took losing every one of his sponsors and having to step down from Dispo for David to come out with this "apology". I think if he got ahead of this and put it out before the article, people would be more willing to accept his sincerity. He knew the article was coming, and I'm sure he was aware of the allegations that it would cover. His lawyers were involved. This wasn't a surprise. Waiting till after it hit him in the wallet made the apology seem more of an "I'm sorry I got caught and it's costing me $" than an "I'm sorry that this happened."
We have seen David manipulating and orchestrating situations like this in the past, this one included. Whether he does it for content or just to be a bro, it doesn't matter. He finds a way for guys to get to kiss the girl they want, the sleep with a pornstar or a fan. This is not shocking and David is not innocent. He knows what he's doing. He knows he's using his power and the promise of being featured in a vlog to get people laid. He is an active participant. What really brought this home for me was watching Jason beg David to make a threesome between him and Trish happen. He was clearly not joking and asking David in particular makes it clear that they all know David does this stuff and has done so in the past. He was trying to get David to use his persuasive powers to get what he wanted, just as he'd done for others. At least they didn't ply Tana up to make it happen, probably only because Trish would never agree to a threesome, anyway.

Anyone trying to dismiss his part in this or victim blame is gross.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

MrsGrimes wrote:
But are we sure of that? Cause that’s the big IF, imho. If David indeed instructed Dom & co. to get them drunk so they’d go along with the fivesome, then David is indeed a POS.

If, however, they all wanted to drink and have fun and THEN it got out of hand naturally, without David orchestrating it like an evil mastermind, then I believe a distinction has to be made here.
MrsGrimes wrote:
This is where my doubt kicks in. I seriously doubt Jeff, Todd and David all saw a passed out girl being raped, laughed about it, then made the vlog thinking it would be fine. I don’t think they’re that stupid and/or evil.

MrsGrimes wrote:
There's a photo of them all standing outside of Dom's apartment at the end of the night. Yet David still posted that video that garnered millions of views.
Yup, this is bad, because even if they didn’t realize she was raped, they should have at least asked questions and not post the vlog at all. David claims in his apology that he asked her for her consent to post the video afterwards and she said yes. Is this true? Was she sober when she said yes? Was it the next day or so?

Cause this is again a big IF in terms of how bad David is in this...
MrsGrimes wrote:
Depends what Dom told David. Did he also tell him he had raped her? If David didn’t know, I doubt Dom would just confess it to him. He could have just said “hey one girl wants the video down now”.

Also, has David ever shot content with Dom and girls after those messages?

MrsGrimes wrote:
I agree with this. I’m no David apologist, I got a ton of shit in the past for saying he’s weird about sex and seems to have some issues, including a serioud Peter Pan complex. His photos on IG with the tongue out like a 7 year old always creeped me out.

If David knew what was going on that night he should be in prison, with Dom buried underneath it. But while shady, weird, creepy and maybe a bit if a sociopath, I still don’t think he’s evil enough or stupid enough to edit a vlog around a rape he knew about. Just trying to be fair here.

Oikawa
Learner
Learner

Post by Oikawa »

Dobrica wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:38 am
MrsGrimes wrote:
But are we sure of that? Cause that’s the big IF, imho. If David indeed instructed Dom & co. to get them drunk so they’d go along with the fivesome, then David is indeed a POS.

If, however, they all wanted to drink and have fun and THEN it got out of hand naturally, without David orchestrating it like an evil mastermind, then I believe a distinction has to be made here.
MrsGrimes wrote:
This is where my doubt kicks in. I seriously doubt Jeff, Todd and David all saw a passed out girl being raped, laughed about it, then made the vlog thinking it would be fine. I don’t think they’re that stupid and/or evil.

MrsGrimes wrote:
There's a photo of them all standing outside of Dom's apartment at the end of the night. Yet David still posted that video that garnered millions of views.
Yup, this is bad, because even if they didn’t realize she was raped, they should have at least asked questions and not post the vlog at all. David claims in his apology that he asked her for her consent to post the video afterwards and she said yes. Is this true? Was she sober when she said yes? Was it the next day or so?

Cause this is again a big IF in terms of how bad David is in this...
MrsGrimes wrote:
Depends what Dom told David. Did he also tell him he had raped her? If David didn’t know, I doubt Dom would just confess it to him. He could have just said “hey one girl wants the video down now”.

Also, has David ever shot content with Dom and girls after those messages?

MrsGrimes wrote:
I agree with this. I’m no David apologist, I got a ton of shit in the past for saying he’s weird about sex and seems to have some issues, including a serioud Peter Pan complex. His photos on IG with the tongue out like a 7 year old always creeped me out.

If David knew what was going on that night he should be in prison, with Dom buried underneath it. But while shady, weird, creepy and maybe a bit if a sociopath, I still don’t think he’s evil enough or stupid enough to edit a vlog around a rape he knew about. Just trying to be fair here.
But he's evil enough to verbally admit within the vlog that 'master negotiating' was used in order to get the girls to finally go into the room with DOM. That is not normal. That is not fair. It is apologetic still to David and the part he played in all of this. Those were the words from HIS mouth, scripted over the entirety of the vlog while everyone else acknowledged before the alcohol or even with a possibility of some alcohol in play, oh Dom isn't going to get laid. This fivesome isn't going to happen. Jeff said Jason Nash called it, David yet again acknowledged that within the girls being SOBER - THAT THEY DID NOT WANT TO FUCK DOM. Was he probably unsure about all that happened, sure? But he knew upfront that none of the girls were willing participants of that when Hannah was sober. Lol.

Oikawa
Learner
Learner

Post by Oikawa »

Natalie's statement is such PR trash. Lmao. She's just as bad as all of them and no queen. Her statement legit sounds like Carly and Erin's video just through text. It's astonishing that some of these people released statements just before David's second apology. The lack of transparency within this group - the timing of it all does not seem genuine from any of them.

Tubeviewer
Learner
Learner

Post by Tubeviewer »

Oikawa wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:30 am
Natalie's statement is such PR trash. Lmao. She's just as bad as all of them and no queen. Her statement legit sounds like Carly and Erin's video just through text. It's astonishing that some of these people released statements just before David's second apology. The lack of transparency within this group - the timing of it all does not seem genuine from any of them.
Seriously. That wasn't the statement of a vice president/head of brand. Not to mention the fact that she spent the weekend partying with Olivia Jade while David's world was crumbling (and the pandemic is still a thing). Wonder if Olivia Jade gave her any tips on how to handle being cancelled.

I always liked Natalie, but TBH as soon as she started dating Todd my opinion of her really changed.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Oikawa wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:24 am
It is apologetic still to David and the part he played in all of this.
I don't know how you define "apologetic" in this context, all I was saying was that I'm no David stan looking for ways to desperately defend my idol. I am simply trying to be fair and unbiased here, with no ulterior motive -- and although I acknowledge David's part in all of this and am horrified that this happened under their noses, I'm willing to give the man the benefit of the doubt and admit there may be extenuating circumstances around his (and Todd's and Jeff's) behavior that night.

I'm not saying he's innocent or that he doesn't deserve the cancellation, you're all right, he's been creepy and inappropriate before. I'm just saying that maybe, just maybe, he was an ignorant idiot looking to get footage that night and ignoring all the red flags around Dom and his behavior. He's still a fucktard, but there's a difference between a selfish fucktard and the evil sociopath manipulator who orchestrated a rape just to do a vlog.
Oikawa wrote:
Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:24 am
But he knew upfront that none of the girls were willing participants of that when Hannah was sober. Lol.
I wish we had all the raw footage from that night, at least we could judge for ourselves what David filmed and how it all happened from his perspective, cause he does film everything. We would have a much clearer picture of what his involvement was. Right now it's just speculation and we're just assuming the worst about everyone, and that's not always fair.

And I'm still annoyed that most of the stories out are about David and his sponsors instead of focusing on Dom, the rapist, and how alcohol and frat party toxicity can lead to horrible things that scar people forever. That's the story the mainstream should tell, not whether SeatGeek dropped David yet or not.

7_ringsforme
Talker
Talker

Post by 7_ringsforme »

I never trusted natalie’s ass that much anyway she always gave me cold hearted vibes and wants to be the only IT girl in the group. I’m still not buying that bullshit ass statement that she found on tumblr and requoted it.

Teacup30
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Teacup30 »

You all know I used to be very much up Nat's ass, but I will admit I COMPLETELY misjudged her. Carly and Erin's vid (the short bit I've seen anyway) seemed way more legitimate and I love that they have distanced themselves from the group.

Just wanted to point out the room was dark and those who shoved their heads in probably were not able to see more than the outline of bodies. David probably got his consent prior to the incident, not after.

And Dobrica is totally right about that weird Peter Pan complex David has. Its got him out of trouble sooo many times before. Its time to hold David accountable, hes not a young boy. He knows about consent. I'm sure hes not to stupid as to not understand what manipulation is. I'm not saying he is a bad guy, at his core he isn't. But we all know when he went to Dom's, he was after content. Dom used David to get laid, David used Dom to get footage and these girls got mixed up in their power dynamic. Everyone in that room is at fault, including TRISHA.
:love1: Strong women don't have attitudes. They have high standards and firm boundaries. :love1:

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Teacup <3

After the Japan incident, Logan got a big brother. That Mike guy who is now an influencer himself. He may look rough around the edges and wild, but he’s actually smart, collected, and way more mature than he lets on.

It has done Logan good and I always assumed Jason played that part in Dobrik’s life, then Jeff too. Jeff may look stupid now, but I always thought he was the most mature guy around in most situations cause he seemed more cool and collected than the likes of Todd or Jonah.

The fact that both his “big brother figures” were with him that night and nobody had the foresight to see “Look, these girls do not want sex, let’s send them home and GTFO” is very disappointing.

space_cadet
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by space_cadet »

Something is confusing me. I thought the article said one of the girls invited over knew DAVID beforehand and she invited her friends (who didn't even know about the VS or filming)...and it had nothing to do with responding to an IG post. That would explain why most of the girls had no idea why they were there and why they were being filmed...and why Dom THANKED David for getting the girls to come over.

David definitely facilitated the entire thing from start to finish. He was acting as a pimp. David is just as guilty as Dom. I think the IG post might have been real, but it was DAVID who got the girls to come over.

chicagogo1
Learner
Learner

Post by chicagogo1 »

This didn't happen "under their noses" it happened in front of their camera lenses. If they had no problems profiting off it they should have no problems taking accountability for it. Sorry but David is willfully ignorant, it's called plausible deniability. David knew what he was doing wasn't right but he also knew that no one would dare question THE david dobrik. David proved time and time again there was no line he wouldn't cross to get content and it blew up in his face and honestly it's bout damn time.

Instead of the conversation being about teaching women how to stand up for themselves let's teach men to stand up to each other. Instead of teaching women how to tell men no let's teach men how to call out their friends. Every single dude there was older and knew better yet it was on the girls to stop this from happening? Lame.

Annaj001
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Annaj001 »

:HK: who
chicagogo1 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:35 pm
This didn't happen "under their noses" it happened in front of their camera lenses. If they had no problems profiting off it they should have no problems taking accountability for it. Sorry but David is willfully ignorant, it's called plausible deniability. David knew what he was doing wasn't right but he also knew that no one would dare question THE david dobrik. David proved time and time again there was no line he wouldn't cross to get content and it blew up in his face and honestly it's bout damn time.

Instead of the conversation being about teaching women how to stand up for themselves let's teach men to stand up to each other. Instead of teaching women how to tell men no let's teach men how to call out their friends. Every single dude there was older and knew better yet it was on the girls to stop this from happening? Lame.
I usually lurk here but this is such a good point. Not ONE of those guys thought to themselves “wow she is NOT okay”. Even if they were just looking out for their buddies ... the fact that NO ONE stopped this is truly telling.

juljuljul1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by juljuljul1 »

Annaj001 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 9:30 pm
:HK: who
chicagogo1 wrote:
Fri Mar 26, 2021 1:35 pm

I usually lurk here but this is such a good point. Not ONE of those guys thought to themselves “wow she is NOT okay”. Even if they were just looking out for their buddies ... the fact that NO ONE stopped this is truly telling.
Yeah :(

Return to “David Dobrik”