Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 3

joyshan13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cheat Day/Food Challenge/Mukbang Youtubers - Part 3

Post by joyshan13 »

Reviving this thread to say I almost spat out my coffee 3 minutes into Erik's new video - his toenails are disgustingly long and crusty and black. WTH. Long toenails, especially on men, gross me out like nothing else. I'm now utterly convinced that he and Kristie are not actually having sex because how could someone not complain from getting scratched by those gnarly long toenails. UGH. Does this man not own a nail clipper?!

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Why the heck did Randy Santel collaborate with little miss Katina? I know she can eat a lot and fast but she has this terrible habit of slowing down near the end of her food challenges where she either gives up or becomes a straggler. Embarrassing loss for her, I think by the look on Randy's face at the end he was both perplexed and bemused watching her eat. She is nowhere near the level of eating beside a legitimate competitive food eater.

And yes Erik's toes are very gross, he desperately needs a pedicure.

likestolurk
Talker
Talker

Post by likestolurk »

I love how Erik gives himself a rule that he can exercise a minimum of 30 min a day while eating McDonald’s every day for a week, when we all know good and well he rides his bike or runs for hours as well as lifts all in the same way. Of course the challenge won’t affect his weight terribly when he’s offsetting it daily with over exercising.

Leblanc982
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Leblanc982 »

Erik's body is fascinating. He eats a lot, exercises a lot, preaches about how much he knows about nutrition and fitness, claims to be a powerlifter... yet Kristie is bigger than him.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

^ What's worse is he takes his toxic insecurity on being smaller out on her with the stupid whiny jokes about her arms. I think Kristie has lost some weight from when they first started dating and it very likely has to do with Eric being a bitchy man-child who can't handle that a girl can look and be stronger than him.

Plus, he absolutely knows his angles. All his "physique checks" are from the waist up but from the waist down, he has the unfortunate combo of stubby legs and big thighs (which I myself am also cursed with). Him trying to be some sort of exercise guru/competitive eater is such a joke.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Her Korean fried cheese video is weirdly sexual lmao

ThisIsMeCeej
Talker
Talker

Post by ThisIsMeCeej »

BBicecream wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:56 pm
Who?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:23 pm
BBicecream wrote:
Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:56 pm
Who?
steph pappas. her recent upload

Leblanc982
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leblanc982 »

Interesting details about some of the medication Erik showed in an electrics video the other week:
Erik.png
I always wondered how he can start eating at 7:30pm every day without collapsing even when doing hours of fasted exercise on his bike daily but now it makes sense. His bodybuilding thread is also very sad and he hasn't change much at all since he was 18.

Bodybuilding thread:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthre ... =145027991
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

BBicecream wrote:
Thu Jul 23, 2020 8:23 pm
Why the heck did Randy Santel collaborate with little miss Katina? I know she can eat a lot and fast but she has this terrible habit of slowing down near the end of her food challenges where she either gives up or becomes a straggler. Embarrassing loss for her, I think by the look on Randy's face at the end he was both perplexed and bemused watching her eat. She is nowhere near the level of eating beside a legitimate competitive food eater.
I must be bored; I actually find myself missing Katina's pre-collab videos!

davlawson
Learner
Learner

Post by davlawson »

Leblanc982 wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:23 am
Interesting details about some of the medication Erik showed in an electrics video the other week:

Erik.png

I always wondered how he can start eating at 7:30pm every day without collapsing even when doing hours of fasted exercise on his bike daily but now it makes sense. His bodybuilding thread is also very sad and he hasn't change much at all since he was 18.

Bodybuilding thread:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthre ... =145027991
Where is that screenshot from? I think everyone here knows he's a shittt person if not only because he manipulates viewers and exploits their own issues for views.

Wouldnt surprise me if he secretly supported a certain narcissist in government. He has that vibe of liking anyone who makes him feel better about himself.

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

^ I think he and Kristi have both more or less admitted in past videos that they support Trump and to not believe everything you read online ... *massive eyeroll*

Leblanc982
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Leblanc982 »

davlawson wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:18 pm

Where is that screenshot from? I think everyone here knows he's a shittt person if not only because he manipulates viewers and exploits their own issues for views.

Wouldnt surprise me if he secretly supported a certain narcissist in government. He has that vibe of liking anyone who makes him feel better about himself.
It's from a 'Daily Swole' video comment section. He definitely supports Trump as you can tell by his threads on the BB forums. His rich Daddy paid for all of his rent and over ten therapists but of course Erik had such a tough life to the point of getting a tattoo of a phoenix rising from the ashes on his back to signify how much he's overcome.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

I totally called it. Randy and Katina are officially a couple..

joyshan13
Informer
Informer

Post by joyshan13 »

Oy. Yet another mukbang couple who can enable each other's toxic habits. How fun. In other news, Katina's very first YT video somehow got bumped to the top of my page and I can't get over how much her face has changed ...

Nope nope
Informer
Informer

Post by Nope nope »

I wonder if Katina will ever go back to her competition size? I feel like she's on her way to become actually overweight with all the food challenges. She's clearly turning more into a competitive eater which I don't find that interesting; it feels so confusing that someone would want to compete against time and just destroy whatever huge portions and not stop to enjoy it at all. However in some sense it is less disordered because it's a competition of sorts and not just a huge binge.

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

Nope nope wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:23 pm
I wonder if Katina will ever go back to her competition size? I feel like she's on her way to become actually overweight with all the food challenges. She's clearly turning more into a competitive eater which I don't find that interesting; it feels so confusing that someone would want to compete against time and just destroy whatever huge portions and not stop to enjoy it at all. However in some sense it is less disordered because it's a competition of sorts and not just a huge binge.

I don't think she will go back or become overweight she seems to be maintaining a decent weight. Her boyfriend though, Randy, boy, I'm not sure if I could stick out being in a relationship with him. I never realised how much of a complainer he can be til I ran into Katina's 'at home' videos with him and he also seems like he is always looking for an out whenever they do a video together haha.

emlamp10n
Debater
Debater

Post by emlamp10n »

Quite frankly, I don’t understand how Katina can be attracted to Randy. That man looks like he’s about to have a heart attack any minute. He also seems to be incredibly boring. I personally also find men who eat the way that he does to be absolutely revolting but I don’t know maybe she’s into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBicecream
Informer
Informer

Post by BBicecream »

emlamp10n wrote:
Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:27 pm
Quite frankly, I don’t understand how Katina can be attracted to Randy. That man looks like he’s about to have a heart attack any minute. He also seems to be incredibly boring. I personally also find men who eat the way that he does to be absolutely revolting but I don’t know maybe she’s into that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Randy sure is a strange dude. All that baby talk to his new gf is just eugh. In their latest all things 'pumpkin spice' food challenge (which btw ew cannot stand pumpkin but to each their own) he is on the verge of giving up and tells Katina he no longer wants to do food challenges on her channel because they're hard to take. Um what? You literally eat mountains of food everyday shouldn't you be used to this kind of s***. I also get the feeling he does like Katina a lot but would prefer to be single. I don't know maybe its different off camera, but there's just some kind of disconnect about it.

Rosebunny
Informer
Informer

Post by Rosebunny »

Katina (paraphrased): I need to train for volume but I need to keep the calories down so I'm eating my height in Subway.

I feel like these people don't hear themselves and how stupid they sound.

Return to “Health & Fitness Influencers”